Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psychic sharon from texas

+4
clairesy
AlexG
Tinkerbell43
littleminx
8 posters

Go down

psychic sharon from texas Empty psychic sharon from texas

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 am

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/sharon-psychic-from-texas.html

Sharon Psychic from Texas

I had watched part of the Oprah show that had Madeleine Mccann's parents on it. Late that evening I was woke up by a young girls voice. She was speaking with an accent and said this to me, "I am in such & such house. The name she gave me is a foreign name similar to Aouaoucha. I have seen the name & it does begin with the letter A & ends with the letter A. I had never tried to view or tune into Madeleine before this & probably never would have if she had not come to me? I was surprised to say the least. In the days that have followed I have seen, heard, & experienced what is like a fairy tale story from some story book. Madeleine was not abducted by a paedophile, no! She was kidnapped because this woman wanted her to rear as her own child. Believe this woman has deformed fingers on both hands. On left hand fingers are extremely short but have nails on them. On right hand there is one finger in particular that is twisted to the left & growing downward. This woman has loved & cared for the child. She was not mistreated in any form or fashion, no! I believe she could not bare children of her own accord? I am not making excuses for this woman,am merely telling you the situation that was involved with Madeleine's abduction. It's a sad but true story. Madeleine has been in a house in Morocco! I have viewed this house inside & outside. It looks much like a palace of some kind? When you enter into the house you will see black & cream colored oblong tile covering the floor. It's a beautiful house, as Maddy referred to it. The walls are also cream colored with black swirls from the bottom, circleing upward. Approximately May 11th at 5:14am Tx. time, I was awaken by an earthquake tremor. I was shaking & saw Maddy jump up on the side of her bed, put sandals on & run to someone? Scared her also. On table beside bed was a clear looking flask shaped glass with something in it that was also shaking. Her sandals, shoes, were on a thick rug beside bed. She was ok,just shook up. Scared me. On approximately May 16th they took a trip to somewhere in Morocco? I woke up approx. 4am & was experienceing a sandstorm. My head jerked as debri went flying by me! Someone reached down & picked up a crinkeled up blue check, had man's name on it but couldn't make it out? When we were traveling in vehicle could see tall grass, like tall weeds to me, & could see only one tree on other side of whatever this field was? Ground was light colored sand. May be some kind of crop they grow in Morocco? The house they visited had a man, older man, with a mustache & his head covered. I saw him sitting at a table & in the background was a shiny solid yellow wall. I did hear this man yelling, upset, in Arabic. Had the feeling he was upset about this woman having the child, afraid it would bring trouble on the family! Not far from this house was a round pond or tank with water in it. Saw water pouring out as if from a well? There may be a train that travels close by here? Saw someone drilling holes? When woman & Maddy left to return home they were in what looked like light colored suv or truck pulling an enclosed trailer. The older man's head covering was black & white. I knew Maddy had returned to house when I heard loud clinging noise from gate closing. Was as if I were inside of it! This house, palace, is entirely enclosed by a very high chain link fence, like a compound? Believe this family is of a Muslim culture. Have heard man speaking in Arabic & English. Woman also speaks in English, as well as foreign language. I have seen this man counting out $$. He has a very large gold ring on his left finger, more than one ring. Did not see rings on right hand. Believe he is a powerful, wealthy business man also. He has jet black hair he combs back, & jet black eyebrows. He has a caramel coplexion. Relatively young man, not old man, but not too young. He is a decent looking man. I have never seen anything on his head. So far have not seen any facial hair either. He has a brother. Will blog more tomorrow.
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

psychic sharon from texas Empty Re: psychic sharon from texas

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:10 am

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/sharon-psychic-from-texas1.html

In this palace looking house Maddy was abducted & taken to, there is a secret room! One day when someone came to the door I saw Maddy & other children climbing up through an opening that is usually hidden, to upper level of house.

There were at least 6 children, all dressed in black clothes. I saw Maddy run out to car one day to greet someone? Car was allowed in by guard at gate. She was wearing black clothes, short sleeve top. She had wide rimmed white glasses on her face & a scarf tied around her head.

Scarf was tied in the front. She was happy to see whoever this was? Only saw part of car, mostly viewed Maddy & what she was doing. They have been schooling her in this house. Have seen her writing numbers 6 & 5 in oblong squares, running up & down, she was standing up.

One night I saw her running through this house wearing a black gown with thin straps over her shoulders. Her hair has been dyed a darker color, more brownish looking.

Know she is allowed to leave house occasionally because I heard this man telling them to "keep a close eye on her"!

Heard him say this in English. No one can recognize her when she's out because she wears a veil over her face.

I saw her wearing this veil & head covering also. On this property you will see small houses where servants live. You will see clothes hanging outside everywhere!

Have only seen women servants in this house. They wear long dresses, black & white, with their head covered, but not their faces. There are many of them.

There is a large bed in house. Have only seen white covering on pillows & bed itself. The servants keep this house immaculate!

In this man's office, there is a large elegant, dark colored desk. Dark brown. To the left of this desk is a thick black rug with symbols in it. One is of the color red?

Have heard Maddy listening to foreign music several times. She acts like a normal child would. In her room there is light brown furniture, but not American or British furniture!

Table next to her bed looks like it's built into wall?

There is a play area for the children. Saw very small squares of white & black tile leading to play area where there is a slide. This slide is blue & green mostly.

There is no pool outside this house, but saw what may be a sauna or pool inside house?

Unfortunately someone has drowned recently in this clear water? I saw a body down in the water & heard woman cry out hysterically?

I cannot say positively who this was? The owner of this house has a red highback chair he sits in, like some kind of royalty maybe?

There are sculptured symbols like young lions, or dogs smiling in this house. They are of a brownish gold color, like brass or gold, they have no tails on them. What they symbolize I do not know?

This man has white trucks that work for him. They have writing with his name on these trucks. Trucks have cone shaped front ends, strange looking? Have something to do with business he's running in Morocco!

Have only recently seen the man that abducted Maddy! Never knew for certain till a few days ago. I viewed him up close.

He is the man that people said they saw carrying a child! He is unkempt looking with black hair sticking out on the sides like bird feathers.

He is very thin, skinny looking, has light olive complexion, brown eyes & badly scarred face. On the left side of this man's face is a large, deeply pitted area.

In the middle of his cheek! He has a long narrow nose. He is from Morocco Africa! He abducted Madeleine Mccann for this family, mainly because the woman wanted a child!

He is not a paedophile! He is a beggar that sits next to a wooden half wall near the house Maddy was taken to.

This wall has faded from the sun over the years, but still has brown in it. He props his back up on another wall & usually wears worn out blue jeans & brown sandals. He is also a lookout for this family!

The child was never harmed by him or anyone else! I have narrowed area where Maddy was taken to. It's definitely in Morocco Africa!

The first name of this place is definitely Douar! Believe it may be Douar Auoauocha or Douar Gaabra!

I have viewed mountains in the distance from this house. Have seen mountains with snow in the distance also.

Two different set of mountains! This region also has tall grass I've seen, like weeds? This place is not in the mountains, no.

This place is not at the ocean, no. Again, when I viewed it from above, is a large square built house with dome or bubble in the middle of the roof & very high chain link fence around it.

Looked to be the color of reddish or light red? Servants quarters are also enclosed behind fenced area. One of the vehicles they have is a solid red cadillac, new car!

There is also a cream colored vehicle, suv maybe, new! I viewed cadillac from the front end. Yes, there are alot of places that start with the word Douar in Morocco, but not with compound like fence like this one, no!

Detectives looking for Madeleine Mccann are looking in the wrong places so far & wasting valuable time!

Paedophile their questioning did not take child! I have not seen Maddy recently?

Everything I blog has come to me in visions, dreams, or audio extra sensory perception, & of course astro projection!

I do not add to blog to sensationalize or dramatize. Let's hope LE will wake up & start looking in the right places for Maddy!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 am

Blimmin hell, you can't say this is lacking detail!

I have always maintained Madeleine was spirited away to Morrocco I wonder if the place she has mentioned exists, Sadie what you doing later, lol!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Blimmin hell, you can't say this is lacking detail!

I have always maintained Madeleine was spirited away to Morrocco I wonder if the place she has mentioned exists, Sadie what you doing later, lol!

well tinks i thought she off the mark when she said she could see snow!! i thought SNOW in morocco NO WAY..so i googled and found

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://sanbruno3.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/toubkal-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://moroccotravelblog.com/2009/02/28/ski-morocco-2/&usg=__woY_Onu56KvcOmE_j0r2my0dJ4k=&h=1131&w=1698&sz=1922&hl=en&start=15&tbnid=O50kaaeAeZTA4M:&tbnh=100&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphotos%2Bof%2Bwhite%2Bmountain%2B%2Bin%2Bmorocco%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26sa%3DG

Ski in Morocco’s Middle Atlas Mountains – Travel the Slopes of Oukaimeden and Mischliffen

psychic sharon from texas Toubkal-1Imagine soaring down white powdered slopes, edging your way through the soft snow on a clear brisk day. Now imagine that you are doing this in Morocco! Most people associate Morocco with camels trekking through deserts of sand, not snow capped mountain peaks. But what the average traveler does not know is that Morocco is home to some of the best skiing in all of Africa.
Most of Morocco’s ski resorts are deep within the Atlas Mountains. Oukaimeden, a premier resort lies just south of Marrakech. Mischliffen a mountain town in the Middle Atlas is referred to as the “Moroccan Aspen” and is not far from Fez.
Oukaimeden and Mischliffen would be considered intermediate runs, both containing ski lifts and equipment rentals. These slopes cater to the average skier looking to enjoy beautiful Moroccan terrain.
For those more experienced Morocco also contains expert ski slopes in areas like Tazaghart. Tazaghart is extremely adventurous terrain suited only for those with years of training and experience.
psychic sharon from texas Toubkal-2
Travelers can also snowshoe, cross-country ski, mountain trek and ski tour within these areas. The frosted peaks provide beautiful natural scenery you can explore on foot or on ski. Outdoor adventure is best recommended from November to mid June.
Skiing and trekking Morocco is a great way to see enticing areas surrounding Marrakech and the high Atlas Mountains.
To learn more about outdoor activities in Morocco, please visit Travel-Exploration.Com

littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 am

Hi tinks it does exist....well its called Aouacha.Thats the correct spelling.The psychic here spells a name she says sounds like Auoauocha.

I have been on a alphabetical listing of all towns in Morrocow.There s### loads of them!!! and that's the one beginning with 'A' that looks remotely like it.

But m confused because its a town,or city and she says a house?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 am

OK guys. So who is off to Morocco? Do you think we should send this to a daily paper??? Which one? Rosiepops?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 am

rosemary wrote:OK guys. So who is off to Morocco? Do you think we should send this to a daily paper??? Which one? Rosiepops?

Laffin Laffin you no like??? affraid im a little skeptic however sometimes i have to admit i have been left lost for words when someone says something and then a few weeks down the line it appears to be true.Who knows though! LOL.

I find them fascinating i do.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:42 am

Bagsy not me, I dont like flying, lol.

I find them fascinating too! I'm just encouraged that so many still refer to Madeleine being alive, which does give me a lift if nothing else.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Blimmin hell, you can't say this is lacking detail!

Hey Tinks, I am game

But it's a hell of a way to drive - wonderful journey through Spain tho'

Think you will have to overcome your fear of flights unless we can find a cruise ship that will drop you off on the Algarve. We could go and sus out the tunnels then - well you could, I'll keep watch outside for you laffin2

Then off to the Ferries, unless we talked nicely to Fazarlakey and, was it, Rob Then maybe we could hitch a lift on the Corlett line, all the way to Tetuan.

Now we would need sat nav, good maps, a sonic sounder (for tracking the tunnels in PdL) a compass, and Google earth. Cant go without Google earth and a link to J4! perfect

Then we need some burkas for our disguise, or some ragged clothing that covers us well.

All set - off we go

Hmm. Morocco is a hell of a big country. Have seen snow on the Atlas mountains near Marrakech, but would have thought that it would have gone by now. That whittles it down to the Rif mountains, do you think - further North. Are they high enough for snow?

Must consult my daughter. She and her ex boyfriend cycled the Rif mountains and the Atlas mountains, with a tent. Maybe she would know about the snow! Would be good to take her because she is learning Arabic. Do you feel like cycling Tinks, or do you want me to drive?

Lets not go at Ramadam; the poor folk can't eat or drink from dawn to dusk and they are half crazy by late afternoon - not good driving then. Just thought of a good way to travel and to disguise ourselves; we could have a camel each. No petrol costs at all and a perfect disguise

When are we going? Who's coming with us? Laughing
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 am

Me!! When do we start. I'd do anything if I thought it would find Madeleine.

Last edited by jean on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Just fly straight to Morocco! I think they have an airport. Failing that, fly to Gibraltar, drive to Tarifa (about 3/4 hour drive) and then catch the Tarifa Tanger ferry to Morocco 35 mins - peasy.

Excuse the hand, everyone kept walking in front of me and then when I got a clear shot as I pressed the shutter, the little pipsqueak stuck her hand up, I gave up then lol

psychic sharon from texas Hitlis11
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Well I sent the link to news desk at Daily Express anyway.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

You do realise that you could be looking at the very ferry that took Madeleine to Morocco?
I did read once that Kate an Gerry McCann, thought Madeleine was taken by ferry from Tarifa.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 am

Well there's some food for thought Rosie!! it most probably was used.

minxy....why was we talking about the way they dress in Morocco the other night on msn.Im not sure what we were referring to it could be to do within this psychic,infact i think it was.

im wondering if madeleine is in Morocco and with Moroccan folk would they be allowing her to walk about as a little blond brit girl...or if she might be dressed in clothes similar to what a lot of Moroccans wear.....It might explain to why we haven't actually had a 100% positive sighting of Madeleine. She could be disguised this way.If she was going to fit in with Moroccans she wouldn't be walking about with her blond hair dangling and t shirt and shirts on.I wonder if she might look similar to the picture below.I tried to do this best i can,its a bit urrm scary boo,but i think its gets across what im trying to say.Thing is Madeleine's hair would be even blonder out there for 2 years...it would have been affected by the sun...so if it isnt dyed i would imagine its covered,she would stand out like a sore thumb in Morocco with Moroccan people otherwise.otherwise.

[flash]psychic sharon from texas 123madeleinemulimpicfototrix-2-1-1[/flash]

could she look like this....is this why people by pass her and don't see her,because they are looking for a child who looks like this instead................

psychic sharon from texas Alg_madeleine_mccann
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 am

Clairesy, the Muslim dress is the veil AKA Hijab, Nijab, Jilbab and the Burka etc
I may be wrong, but I do not think that they cover children's faces, I think this happens after puberty, although they may wear a head scarf of some kind.

Here is a picture of the Burka

psychic sharon from texas M190988801
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 am

''Here is a picture of the Burka''