Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family

2 posters

Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family

THE aunt of missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann yesterday dismissed claims that drawings posted on a psychic website could hold the key to finding her young niece.

Philomena McCann said the rough sketches, which were drawn by a former American soldier who claims he is able to draw predictions from his dreams, had been investigated by the authorities.

"Those drawings have been checked out," she said. "It's nonsense, there's nothing in it. We must have had hundreds of things like that sent to us. We have been contacted by thousands of mediums from all over the world who claim to know something. There's nothing in it."

The website, www.brianspredictions.com, was developed by Brian Ladd, a 38-year-old father-of-two from West Virginia.

He says he started "dream drawings" three years ago after he began using a relaxation CD, which helps people achieve deep sleep. He says on his website that he is unsure how it works, but "almost 100% of these dreams seem to come true".

Recently, under the Missing People section, Mr Ladd started posting all the " dream drawings" he has had about Madeleine McCann.

He claims he had a dream about Madeleine on the same day she went missing and posted his drawing on the site. He says he was unaware of her abduction until two days later.

The series of drawings feature random words, brief descriptions and rough sketches of people and buildings and are dated from the day she went missing, May 3, up to May 23.

Site members passed the prediction on to police and the McCanns.

Mr Ladd said on his website that he contacted the McCann family, but they have not contacted him back.

But there is one message from a Phil McCann which says: "Dear Brian, many (sic) people have been referring me to your website. It does seem interesting. phil mccann (sic)."

When asked if she was the writer, Ms McCann only said the website had been checked out and there was "nothing in it".

She also said one of the drawings of a building posted on the site was actually the building where many of the world's media were staying.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/article2607184.ece

I feel I have to say ... :evil: there are a lot of people out there that are trying to help in not just the finding of Madeleine, but they are helping to keep Madeleine in the public eye ... which I thought was what the family wanted :(

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty WhyMadeleine

Post by christabel Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:19 pm

WhyMadeleine

I remember reading this at the time. Considering it is more than 12 months old Saturday, June 02, 2007 I think it is best ignored, a lot has changed since then. I also wonder if it was Philomena that actually made that statement or the post on Brians site.
WhyMadeleine wrote:Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family

THE aunt of missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann yesterday dismissed claims that drawings posted on a psychic website could hold the key to finding her young niece.

Philomena McCann said the rough sketches, which were drawn by a former American soldier who claims he is able to draw predictions from his dreams, had been investigated by the authorities.

"Those drawings have been checked out," she said. "It's nonsense, there's nothing in it. We must have had hundreds of things like that sent to us. We have been contacted by thousands of mediums from all over the world who claim to know something. There's nothing in it."

The website, www.brianspredictions.com, was developed by Brian Ladd, a 38-year-old father-of-two from West Virginia.

He says he started "dream drawings" three years ago after he began using a relaxation CD, which helps people achieve deep sleep. He says on his website that he is unsure how it works, but "almost 100% of these dreams seem to come true".

Recently, under the Missing People section, Mr Ladd started posting all the " dream drawings" he has had about Madeleine McCann.

He claims he had a dream about Madeleine on the same day she went missing and posted his drawing on the site. He says he was unaware of her abduction until two days later.

The series of drawings feature random words, brief descriptions and rough sketches of people and buildings and are dated from the day she went missing, May 3, up to May 23.

Site members passed the prediction on to police and the McCanns.

Mr Ladd said on his website that he contacted the McCann family, but they have not contacted him back.

But there is one message from a Phil McCann which says: "Dear Brian, many (sic) people have been referring me to your website. It does seem interesting. phil mccann (sic)."

When asked if she was the writer, Ms McCann only said the website had been checked out and there was "nothing in it".

She also said one of the drawings of a building posted on the site was actually the building where many of the world's media were staying.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/article2607184.ece

I feel I have to say ... :evil: there are a lot of people out there that are trying to help in not just the finding of Madeleine, but they are helping to keep Madeleine in the public eye ... which I thought was what the family wanted :(
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty Re: Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:29 pm

I didn't notice the year :oops:
I was just so annoyed :evil:
Lets Hope that all the help that is offered in finding Madeleine is appreciated ...
and Most Importantly Investigated :roll:

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty Ref Mediums

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:31 am

" We must have had hundreds of things like that sent to us. We have been contacted by thousands of mediums from all over the world who claim to know something. There's nothing in it."

...........................................................................................................

It must be an extremely difficult task to sift through thousands of pieces of information from mediums all over the world. I am sure the family continue to be grateful for all efforts in keeping Madeleine in the public eye.

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty We Actually Saw This family

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 am

One year later we actually saw this family trying to keep abreast of all the mail that is sent to them, so they do not miss anything, they must get thousands of letters too. I wonder if it was Phil McCann on that site too. I do know lately that Brian has published that dreadful post from Vile and until he removes that, I for one will not return there. There are many people that I know that are personally offended by that libellous garbage.
Does anyone know if it has been removed yet?
I am sure the McCann's appreciate all the genuine efforts being made to help keep Madeleine's profile raised, please god that this child is found soon.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty Rosie xx

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 am

Sadly Brian has Not Removed it and he has posted very little since. :(
In fact from that page it goes into his private area .. which is where I got this report from :oops:
I was so annoyed :evil: and I thought this may have been the reason for his lack of Insensitivity.
I try like others to look at all the different scenario's and I Will Continue to Pray that this one is true ;)

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann/

Distinct impression M is still very much alive. Safe in the care of a supportive and caring family. Warm climate. Sunshine and sunburn. M has been moved around in various locations throughout Europe over last 12 months. Now with principle carers. Wealthy and influential family and/or links. Eventual return is still the objective.

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty Why Madeleine

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:56 pm

The sad thing is that Brian has allowed this person with a rotting dustbin for a mind on his site, yet ever since she has been taking the p*** out of him and his predictions/dreams.

I would like to point out, because I do not want people thinking something of me that I am not, Vile keeps inferring that I am psychic or that I think I possess some sort of psychic ability etc and I am not, unfortunately I do not have this gift, unlike her, I positively do not like people to attribute talents to me that I simply do not possess. I am just an ordinary woman, who cares deeply for Madeleine and her family, who through no real fault of their own, save one stupid fateful mistake, are now being forced to endure ongoing torture, day in and day out, the despair, pain and longing must be absolutely relentless. This is what spurs me and I am no different to any person that posts on this forum or our blog.

Of course rational minded people know that nothing was ever solved by having a mind like a closed book as Vile has, this is probably the reason why the PJ has got nowhere near solving this mystery of Madeleine, because early on one disgraced detective, sacked Goncalo Amaral, decided that the parents had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance and despite what they say, all other lines of enquiries stopped abruptly at that point and when it became obvious that the parents had nothing at all to do with their daughter's disappearance, the PJ with their closed minds found they were painted into a corner and this is where they have stood ever since.

I hope Brian reconsiders his position, already since he published this woman and her mad insane rantings on his site, she has managed to take something which was basically good and taint it with her nastiness and her venom. Whatever you may believe about Brian and his dreams and I have an open mind, I neither believe or disbelieve, this woman has managed to spread her poison and do harm to a person who in his own way was just trying to help. What a dreadful legacy, Vile ought to feel deeply ashamed, but of course she doesn't and she doesn't because I believe she has no real feelings for anything or anyone, only herself and this mad obsession she has with being someone on some silly futile hate blog and she has now even lost all sense of decency by allowing people like E.colilab to post there with their disgusting and sexually explicit comments about tiny tots. What appalling depths she has sunk to. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty rosie

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:06 am

i asked brian to delete that message she sent it was awfull dont know if he has ill have a look later.

Back to top Go down

Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family Empty Re: Psychic drawings 'are no help' to Madeleine family

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down