Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little girl Alexandra

+2
calcite51
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Go down

Little girl Alexandra Empty Little girl Alexandra

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 am

Alexandra is a little girl, who born in Portugal, daughter of emigrants, who was delivered to a portuguese family at 2 years old, due to the lack of conditions by the biological family. Her mother had major drinking problems. When she reached 6 years old, her biological mother wanted to pick her up and take her to Russia. With this, no more contacts between her and the foster parents who raised her since childhood. That was never relevant to her biological family, which let this little girl doing everything she wants and badly educated, and wanted to sell her organs. A Portuguese court decided to give her to the biological family.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Little girl Alexandra Empty Re: Little girl Alexandra

Post by calcite51 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:55 am

That's a sad ending, Pedro. Too often, one wonders how the courts can justify such a decision as to the "best interests of the child."
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 am

People are doing everything to bring her back to the foster parents. Please, sigh this petition and spread it to all your friends, to every person you know, also through Sky news, radio / tv stations, thank you:

http://www.peticaopublica.com/?pi=P2009N51

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 am

Once you clicked at the link above, you will see: Os signatários, then you will see;
Assinar a petição Alexandra a menina russa, then click this, and once you´re inside, you will see: Nome, email, you will also see Privado (private) your email will not be available: then click at: Assinar petição

Then you will receive at your email the confirmation of your signature. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:10 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Once you clicked at the link above, you will see: Os signatários, then you will see;
Assinar a petição Alexandra a menina russa, then click this, and once you´re inside, you will see: Nome, email, you will also see Privado (private) your email will not be available: then click at: Assinar petição

Then you will receive at your email the confirmation of your signature. Thank you.

Thank you Pedro, consider it done. I have just read the story and I cannot see how the decision made was in the childs best interests at all. I fear for her I really do, poor little mite.

For anyone interested in this story here is the link.
http://www.the-news.net/
Its about half way down on the right hand side.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 am

Done.

Pedro Silva wrote:Once you clicked at the link above, you will see: Os signatários, then you will see;

calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 am

About sell organs, speculation from the press.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 am

Hi Pedro, I have received a reply back, but obviously it is in Portuguese! I assume it is acknowledging my signature and I dont need to do anything else ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 am

My friend, that is to confirm that your signature has been accepted. Thank you all for sign this petition, also the foster parents are ready to offer to the biological mother a job, if she returns to Portugal with Alexandra. The social care, a medical doctor and the police are keeping Alexandra under surveillance. Unicef at Russia is now aware of Alexandra.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:02 am

I also have signed the petition, at least I think I have.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Done also.......poor little mite.I hope she can live with the ones who love her.......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 am

Catkins wrote:

Done also.......poor little mite.I hope she can live with the ones who love her.......
Have had and clicked the confirmation email..dont see my name on there yet.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:21 am

My friends, please, visit this link, it´s about Alexandra, the little girl from Russia, who was living in Portugal with a Portuguese host family (although was not her real family, loves her a lot, loves her more then her real family, treat her with all the love she needs) and, sadly, thanks to a cold Judge (with a cold heart, although, for me that judge has no heart), knowing that the child´s mother had no ways to provide a good environment, "delivered" Alexandra to her. For more information, please, visit the link and click at USA flag. Also please, spread this to as many as you can, to tv / radio stations, twitter, MySpace, blogs, forums, etc. Thank you.

http://www.xaninhanossa.blogspot.com

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 am

Pedro

thank you for putting this up. Here I am crying for the little bird that just died, and here is a little girl who has had her world turned upside down and is now left in danger. This has put the loss of the little bird in perspective.

The rights of the parents DO NOT AND MUST NOT outweigh the rights of the child to safety, health and happiness.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down