Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!)

4 posters

Go down

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!) Empty July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!)

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!) Icon_post_targetby Stevo » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 pm From the Madeleine Foundation website:

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia about a proposed conference about Madeleine in Praia da Luz in 2010

Subject: Re: [FWD: A comment from Alexandra Correia]
To:
alxcorreia@netcabo.pt
Date: Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 9:28 PM

Dear Mr Correia,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The intention of your proposed conference is at present too vague for us to be able to say whether we would support it.

We are very much concerned with your theme of 'Our role as parents in the 21st century'. Child rights and 'child security' are also issues we're very much concerned with.

You speak about all the children 'that don't feel safe'. Here, we perhaps disagree with what may be the focus of your proposed conference.

Some children do not feel safe because the Madeleine McCann story has made them fear that they might be snatched from their own beds by an evil abductor. We had many reports in Britain of children being frightened. Some of them were made frightened by being made to wear T-shirts with Madeleine's photo on. This of course made them think very directly about the possibility that they too might be snatched. We think it is a form of child abuse to make very young children have unreasonable fears thatt hey could be snatched from their bed by a stranger.

The Madeleine Foundation was set up so that we can all learn the right lessons from what really happened to Madeleine McCann. If she was abducted from her bed by a stranger, then we would agree that the abductor must be found. But of course, prevention always being better than cure. The main lesson parents need to learn from this event is never to leave young children alone, which is a theme we have emphasised ever since being founded. It is regrettable that the McCanns have never given out this message. They have never urged parents to stay at all times close to their young children (or make sure another responsible adult does so).

On the contrary, they have promoted schemes like 'Amber Alert' which of course only come into operation when a parent has failed to protect their child from being abducted.

But we go further and we do not believe that Madeleine McCann was abducted. We support the view of the original senior detective in the case, Goncalo Amaral, that Madeleine McCann died in her parents' apartment in Praia da Luz, probably as the result of an accident. I have written a 64-page booklet, titled: "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted", which explains in clear terms all the many reasons for doubting the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted. If the conference would allow us to speak on this issue, we should indeed be pleased to supply a speaker.

That brings me to my final point in this e-mail. Namely, that children are far, far more at risk of harm from their parents, their immediate family and their parents' close friends than from anyone else. Nearly all young children who are killed are killed by their own parents. There are many cases where children have lost their lives through their parents' neglect, negligence, an accident in their parents' care, or deliberate act, and those parents have then attempted to cover up the death by claiming abduction - which is what we think happened in the Madeleine McCann case. Again, if we could be permitted to speak on the subject of the risk of harm to children from their own immediate family, we would be pleased to contribute to this conference.

I note your name is Alexandra Correia. This is very similar to the name of the Portuguese lawyer from Madeira who has been representing child-murderess Leonor Cipriano and trying to frame Goncalao Amaral on trumped-up charges of being involved in beating a suspect. His name is Marcos Alexandre Aragao Correia.

Perhaps you could kindly confirm that you are not one and the same person? - many thanks.

We look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely

Tony Bennett
Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation
0044 1279 635789
admin@madeleinefoundation.com
Date: Mon, June 29, 2009 10:11 pm
To:
admin@madeleinefoundation.com

A form has been submitted on June 29, 2009, via: http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/contact-us/ [IP 213.22.149.20]

Your Name: Alexandra Correia
Email:
alxcorreia@netcabo.pt
Dear Sir, I've been watching this sad case very attentively and I think this happening demands an international and informal meeting. I thought it might happen on May 2010 in Ocean Club, with a professional organization where the main theme would be "which is our role as a parents in XXI century?" we can focus on child rights and how we may behave as a community regarding child security. I can contact Ocean Club to check if they get us a special rate for a very special occasion and I can check aero companies for good ratings to get as many families as we can on May 2010. We may invite serious media to cover this event. I think this is a serious and decent thing we can do not only for Madeleine but for all the children that don't feel safe. After Madeleine investigation starts pointing to the parents I get very upset. As time went on I didn't loose my indignation but McCann's started loosing weight in my mind and I start thinking what to do with such happening that has changed our life for ever. Because we all were deeply touched by Madeleine's tragedy. I'm looking forward to hear your opinion on this matter, Alexandra Correia

Err Bennett, I know you are not very bright, but there is a difference Alexandra is "feminine" and anyway Leonor's lawyer's name is Marcos, (and here is a clue it begins with M not A) 'Dr Marcos Aragão Correia' to be exact, I know because he is a friend of mine. I do know him and I like and respect him and he is smarter than you could ever hope to be, let's face it, he got your mate Goncalo and 18 month suspended prison sentence and he hasn't finished yet! You would never find me stabbing him in the back on here, like you done to your "old mate Shrimpton QC" (allegedly your old mate anyway m'lud Laughing

Now why don't you be a good little disgraced ex lawyer and apologise to Marcos (and to the lady you called a man, because you are too thick to know the difference between Alexander and Alexandra and Aragao and because you NEVER research anything properly, because you NEVER check out anything before you refer to them as facts and this is why whatever you do and whatever you say and write, is always fatally flawed and ends completely mired in controversy and so will all this you have stirred up over Madeleine McCann oops it already has.

What the hell did your poor poor wife ever do to deserve you?

Most of all what did poor little Madeleine McCann ever do to you, so that you would try and put every obstacle in the way of people trying their best to find her?

What you are doing is fundamentally wicked Bennett and your sidekick Debbie Butler, you do not know anything about anything, you are bot arrogant and alarmingly ignorant and you profess to know more about than the Portuguese attorney general, two of Portugal's best prosecutors. You base your scurrilous leaflets on a book by an author who is being sued for libel and defamation, which he has not got a cat in hell's chance of winning, not to mention the book is not allowed to be published in the UK , so you have absolutely no defence, and in any case, as there are no facts in that fantasy book by the CONVICTED LIAR Goncalo Amaral. Even of it were to be published here, it would be classed as hearsay (gossip) and libellous gossip at that and this of course is as you should know, inadmissible in a court of law.

So case proven, you know absolutely NOTHING, yet you are trying to prevent people from searching for that child, you wicked, wicked evil pair. nono But never mind, your time will come. waiting tissues Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!) Empty Re: July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!)

Post by clairesy Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 pm

On the contrary, they have promoted schemes like 'Amber Alert' which of
course only come into operation when a parent has failed to protect
their child from being abducted.

Totally wrong....not all children are abducted because their parents failed to protect them from being abducted.You cannot watch your kids 24 hours a day if you do then your also being over protective!Your not an abusive parent and guilty of child neglect if your child as been abducted....The only parent i now who actually stood by knowing their child was about to be abducted was Karen Mathews!!

maybe Bennett should have concentrated his child abuse campaign on Karen Mathews..... and taken his leaflets around her town with her face plastered all over them??Nahh hes got it in for the mccanns because the mccann case gains far more publicity and imo TB wants fame!

That brings me to my final point in this e-mail. Namely, that children
are far, far more at risk of harm from their parents, their immediate
family and their parents' close friends than from anyone else.

I agree with that Bennett.But only because they spend most of their time with these particular people and so therefore statistics would show that accidents etc are far more likely to occur when they are within their company.But that doesn't mean that a child will never encounter accidents or crime elsewhere.Do you blame Jamie bulgers mummy for his abduction and death?Is she to blame for him being snatched and murdered because she was not holding his hands?If she was he wouldn't have been taken that day by those sick boys.I don't blame her one bit,i feell awfully sorry for her and my heart goes out to her.
But i would say to all parents Bennett that you always supervise and hold the hand of a 2 year old child whilst shopping.They could wander out into a road or anything Bennett and get knocked over and killed.But then as parents we don't always do every single thing by the book because we are human .............we are not machines.We are not programmed to be good parents,we all do it differently and no one does it right all the time.And sometimes even us adults need protecting form the evils in this world just like children do because none of us are exempt from being targeted unexpectedly by some twisted individual with intent to harm us,like from yourself!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!) Empty Rosemary

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Well said, you talk absolute sense!

Bringing up children is the hardest job I have ever done in my entire life and it never, ever stops either.

Just because more accidents and infanticides occur in the home, does not mean that Madeleine was not abducted. My goodness, no wonder Bennett never lasted long in the legal profession with that kind of attitude, he acts as police, jury and judge and convicts people on NO evidence, not a shred of it - zilch! it is like he has some entire Kangaroo court going on in his world. IMO he is insane and if he wants to judge the McCanns on no evidence and no qualifications to do so, then perhaps we should all pass our unqualified diagnosis on the state of his mental health? In my opinion, I think both he and Debbie Butler (Doris Karloff) are barking and totally delusional, there may be a psychiatric excuse for Bennett which could get him a lighter sentence should it ever go to court, but what excuse has Doris Karloff got?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!) Empty Re: July 2009 - Tony Bennett replies to Alexandra Correia...(Oops Oh No He Didn't!)

Post by Jayelles Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:33 am

What an evil man he is. He should be locked up.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 am

Am just catching up briefly before work, noticed Bennett is now claiming Vee is behind fake emails??
(Chaos site)
Dear me, Mr Bennett. You really are out of your depth now, I think sink or swim no longer applies to you now. It is sink only.
I do NOT know who Muratfan is, I do NOT know anything about fake emails, but what I can tell you with 110% certainty is that Nigel is NOT behind them.
You are plucking out names to everyone to keep your own self importance at the top. You name names, and even then according to this thread, you cant even get the sex right of the person! lol!
Mr Bennett, I really think it is time to GIVE UP! Maybe, just maybe, the search for Madeleine can continue with results we are all wanting, all except you and your minions of course.
Question is WHY do you not want her found?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down