Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted.

5 posters

Go down

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Empty Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 am

Woman walks into Sheriff's office and claims she is girl who was abducted aged 11 in 1991

By
Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 7:40 PM on 27th August 20

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-06347EF3000005DC-771_233x305

Jaycee Lee Dugard may have been found 18 years after her abduction
A woman has come forward claiming she is a girl who was abducted as an 11-year-old in 1991.
The disappearance of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was abducted outside her
home in South Lake Tahoe home, has been an unsolved mystery for 18
years.But now the El Dorado Sheriff's Department has announced a
woman came into the Concord police station on Wednesday and claimed she was Jaycee Lee.
Lt.
Les Lovell says deputies are '99 per cent sure' the woman is the
missing woman, who would now be 29. He says DNA tests were being
conducted.Two people have now been taken into custody and the woman is said to be in good health.Her stepfather Carl Probyn said he felt like he had 'won the lotto'.
He said the FBI agent told his wife that authorities
had 'Jaycee and the people who she was with.'
He said: 'I had personally given up hope. I had just hoped for a recovery and to find the people responsible.'

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-06349862000005DC-213_468x425

A map showing where Jaycee was abducted, and where she was allegedly recovered, a distance of about 130 miles

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-063497F5000005DC-341_468x286

A view of the south side of Lake Tahoe, near to where Jaycee disappeared

Jaycee was last seen walking to her bus stop in South Lake Tahoe, California, on June 10, 1991, according to the FBI.
At
the time, witnesses reported that a vehicle with two people drove up to
Dugard and abducted her while her stepfather was watching.Probyn believed he was watching a prankster in action as a grey sedan car pulled in front of Jaycee as she walked to school.But the car door flew and a woman with long dark hair yanked the girl inside as she screamed.Probyn gave chase on a bicycle but lost them.Despite extensive investigations, no sign of her or her possible abductors was ever found.

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-0634824B000005DC-785_468x348

Jaycee Lee Dugard aged 11, left, and as she
might appear now, according to age-progression software at the National
Center for Missing & Exploited ChildrenProbyn said his wife, who is flying Thursday from Southern California to meet with Dugard, spoke to her on Wednesday.
'Jaycee remembers everything,' he said. 'They talked back and forth and she had the right answers to all my wife's questions.'
Probyn said his wife is 'in shock'.
'I told her and my daughter to sit down there and think of questions to ask her.'

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-06348303000005DC-122_468x286

The woman walked into the sheriff's office in Conchord in El Dorado
The sheriff's department has scheduled a news conference to discuss the case later today.
Earlier this year, John Barnes, from Michigan, claimed he was
actually Stephen Damman, who was snatched from his stroller in Long Island, New York, in 1955 when he was two years old.
The missing man's 78-year-old father Jerry Damman was hopeful that
he would be reunited with his son, until DNA tests proved negative.

After the tests Damman said: 'It's disappointing and it's too bad we
had to go through all of this for actually nothing in the end.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1209488/Woman-walks-Sheriffs-office-claims-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-abducted-aged-11-1991.html#ixzz0PPYvnvEm

Back to top Go down

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Empty Re: Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted.

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:28 am

Miracles do happen.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Empty Re: Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted.

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 am

This is really wonderful news.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 am

Thats fab news....i wonder why she hasn't come forward and walked into a police station before now?

Any news on how she as been kept?Was she treated ok and allowed to go out etc..living a somewhat normal life with these people.............. or as she been kept as some sort of prisoner since age 11?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 am

I hope this turns out to be this girl and is not some cruel hoax, but if it is her, this would be wonderful for her mother. The girl was 11 when she was abducted and is now 29, I just wonder what she has been told, in order to make her keep quiet for all of this time? No doubt if this happened now all those doubting Thomases would be laying into her stepfather and blaming him, stating how improbable it would be that and 11 years old was snatched in this way right in front of his eyes.
I hope we are kept informed it would certainly interesting to know what happened and where she has been a for all this time and why she did not get in touch before, I bet she was suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
If it is her, then this has to give hope to Kate and Gerry.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

IT has just been reported that a convicted sex offender and his wife have been arrested over the abduction of this woman/girl.

So she was abducted by a sex offender and most likely kept as part of their family. Most interesting is why she left them now, and not sometime in the last 10 years or so after she grew up.

Now, the healing can begin, and this poor woman can be with her parents who love her. And hopefully begin a normal life.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 am

Apparently the finger of suspicion has always pointed to the Stepfather and this couple split up soon after Jaycees abduction.
Poor girl apparently gave birth at 14 and has had 2 children while being held captive, looking more like a Josef Frizl type situation.

Last edited by Mulleena on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction.)

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

Jaycee Lee Dugard: Sex offender arrested after woman emerges 18 years after being kidnapped

A woman kidnapped in 1991 when she was 11 years old was reunited with her
mother on Thursday night after walking into a police station and announcing
she was the victim of one of California's oldest unsolved crimes.

By Alex Spillius in Washington

Published: 11:23PM BST 27 Aug 2009

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Kidnapped_1470812f

Jaycee Lee Dugard, was abducted as she headed to a school bus stop 18 years ago.
Photo: AP

Jaycee Lee Dugard, now aged 29, disappeared when a man and a woman pulled her kicking and screaming into a car at a school bus stop just yards from her home in South Lake Tahoe.After nearly two decades, the woman, who has undergone DNA tests and interviews, was poised to be reunited with her relatives.But amid joy at the family reunion, painful details of the woman's 18-year ordeal began to emerge.

Phillip Garrido, a 58-year-old registered sex offender, and his wife Nancy Garrido, 54, have been arrested in connection with the case, with police sources saying Miss Dugard had borne two children to Mr Garrido.The couple apparently went to the police station with Miss Dugard to ask a question and were arrested when an officer became suspicious.

Fox News reported that she had been kept in a garden building, possibly a shed or garage, as a sex slave for the couple, who face charges of kidnapping, rape, lascivious acts with a minor and conspiracy.Mr Garrido has a conviction for rape, according to the Megan's Law
database of child abusers. Dozens of investigators collected evidence at the couple's cordoned off home on Walnut Avenue in Antioch, near San Francisco Bay, here Miss Dugard may also have been living, 170 miles from where she was seized.A parole officer reportedly helped crack the case after receiving a tip-off that Mr Garrido had been seen
with two small children on the campus of the University of California, Berkeley.Terry Probyn, Jaycee's mother, was flying to northern California from her home in the south of the state, after first receiving a call on Wednesday from the FBI telling her that a woman had turned up at police station claiming to be her daughter. It was not immediately clear when Miss Dugard had surfaced Her stepfather, Carl Probyn, who witnessed her abduction, said Jaycee's reappearance was "definitely a miracle"."You lose hope and you just want to recover something, you know?" he said, adding that the FBI had told Mrs
Probyn that they "have Jaycee and the people that did this".Mother and daughter had spoken on Wednesday, he said."Jaycee remembers everything," he said. "They talked back and forth and she had the right answers to all my wife's questions."Mrs Probyn and her 19-year-old daughter Shayna, Miss Dugard's half-sister, took a flight early on Thursday to the town of Concord to be reunited."I'm feeling great! ... It's like winning the lotto. I've gone through hell," Mr Probyn said, conceding that police and even members of the extended family had regarded him with suspicion for months after the kidnapping. The Probyn's marriage suffered under the strain and the couple eventually separated. Mrs Probyn lives in the Los Angeles suburb of Riverside, while Mr Probyn lives in Orange County.

The abduction took place on the morning of June 10, 1991. The blonde-haired, blue-eyed little girl was wearing a pink windbreaker, a white T-shirt, pink trousers and white trainers. Despite the detailed description, an extensive manhunt and numerous false sightings that
raised the family's hopes, she was never seen again.The case was never closed, and was reactivated only once when a similar kidnapping occurred in Salt Lake City, Utah, 11 years later. Police never established any link between the two cases.Helen Boyer, a 78-year-old neighbour, described the Garridos as friendly."If I needed something, they would be the first I would call on," said Mrs Boyer, who cared for Mr Garrido's elderly mother.The couple were sometimes visited by three young blonde girls who were friends of the family, she said. "They were real good neighbours," she said. "Real nice people."Ernie Allen, president of the National Centre for Missing & Exploited Children, said that the discovery of Miss Dugard reinforced figures showing that kidnappers who are not related to the child typically aren't child killers."The Jaycee Dugard case is huge," he said. "There are some people who assume that when a child disappears there is no hope.""This provides hope," he told ABC, "for so many searching families."
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am

muleena,

i think your right,it sounds similar to the Josef Frizl case.Poor woman's been kept in a garden shed for all these years used only when want sex. Sick b@stards.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 am

Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-06351846000005DC-307_224x289Girl Comes Forward Who Was Abducted. Article-1209488-0635179A000005DC-612_224x289

Phillip Garrido - a registered sex offender - and his wife Nancy, pictured yesterday, have
been taken into custody. They had apparently gone into a police
station in California with Miss Dugard to ask a question and were arrested when an
officer became suspicious

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1209488/Woman-walks-Sheriffs-office-claims-Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-abducted-aged-11-1991.html
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 am

He stole her childhood and that of her children, neither of them have been to school.
How could a woman aid and abet someone like this?
I just hope there is no media circus and this Family can slowly come to terms and rebuild their lives somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Doesn't your heart just ache for this lady and her daughters? I hope she now receives all the help and the best of everything while her, her daughters and her parents come to terms with the enormity of what has happened to them all and I hope the media give them all time to heal.

There is so much wickedness in this world, a cursory look at what Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler are doing to the McCanns is testament to this!

How would all those people who have hounded, stalked and sought to actively destroy the McCanns, have them struck off the medical register, thus losing their livelihoods, have their remaining children taken away from them, how will all these sanctimonious ne'er do wrong judges feel, when Madeleine is found and maybe discovered, that because of the Bennett and Butler actions, she was made to suffer longer separation because these odious vile creatures hindered and hampered the search for Madeleine at every twist and turn?

I thank God that this lady has now come forward and I hope with all my heart that her and her daughters and adjust and live a happy normal FREE life.

I hope the vile people that held her and robbed her of her childhood and carefree teenage life and impregnated her when she was just 13, are punished and their freedoms taken away from them for the rest of their days, they are disgusting creatures. In fact i hold Bennett and Butler in the same contempt I hold for these two people, because, Bennett and Butler and Amaral and their 3 arguidos groupies, are keeping Madeleine prisoner by preventing the people searching for her from finding her.

I wonder if this lady looks like the digital progressed picture of her? It will be interesting to see, then we may have a clearer picture of how Madeleine will be looking today.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 pm

The paedophile and his wife must have thought that she would never leave them, otherwise why would they have been so bold to go to the police station with her, or to take the kids out.

Thank goodness she had the courage to tell the cops who she was, and to get out of that situation. She is very brave. It must have been so hard after all those years, especially after she had her kids.

I hope that with a lot of love and professional help that this young woman and her children will overcome what has happened to them and live normal lives.

And I too hold Bennett and co in the same contempt, despicable people, knowingly doing harm to the twins from their disgusting stalking and persecution of the McCanns, let alone the harm done to Madeleine by deliberately trying to hinder the search for her. It doesnt matter what they believe, they DONT KNOW what happened to her, and so cannot be sure that their actions have not hurt the search for Madeleine. And if Madeleine is alive, then their actions are worse than despicable.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm

As I read more about this case and more is revealed about this case, the more hope I have for Madeleine. Of course I hope to God that she is not being held captive by a paedophile, but if she is, then this is all the more reason for her search to be intensified and for the meddlers, the odious vile creatures like Amaral, Bennett and Debbie Butler, they should stay the hell away and STOP trying to hinder the search for Madeleine.

Yet again, in yet another case, it is revealed that NOT all child abductors kill their victims. This case is saying LOUD and CLEAR, keep looking for Madeleine, and the Portuguese police should re open Madeleine's case, which should NEVER have been closed.

Nasty little attention seeking wannabes like Bennett and Butler, should be swatted away like the nasty little vile insects they are!

Can you imagine what it will be like to be in their shoes once Madeleine is found and be blamed for destroying the search for her and at the same time hounding her poor parents and destroying the twins lives too?

All I can say is thank God for that policeman, who was alert enough to realise that something was wrong.

Can you imagine a policeman doing that here for Madeleine? He would be immediately jumped upon by the Bennett - Butler sect and ridiculed (just like Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley are), yet it is precisely and exactly through some persons slight suspicion or gut feeling that something is not quite right, that the breakthrough for Madeleine will come, yet the doomsayers, the nasty vile creature stalkers Bennett and Butler, would have them stopped and prevented from searching, or from even making enquiries that could lead to Madeleine's whereabouts. I hope this case brings it home to the followers and hangers on of Butler and Bennett, just what it is they may be doing to little Madeleine.

Could they live with their consciences knowing they had inflicted this upon Madeleine?

I hope the Jaycee Lee case further persuades people to come forward with anything at all that is worrying them about anything they have seen regarding Madeleine's disappearance at the time of her abduction, or in the time since. As is always being said, "your information could be the little piece that leads to the discovery of Madeleine's whereabouts"

If You Have Any Information at All, NO MATTER how Small or Insignificant You Think it may Be, Please Contact The McCanns Investigation Team on........+44 845 838 4699.......or email ..........investigation@findmadeleine.com ........

I see that Jaycee's captor is some religious nut, with his own blog. (Who does that remind you of?) as we keep on saying of the internet community, there was something not quite right about some of the 3 arguidos members, who are so vehemently against the McCanns, for no good reason. How do we know these people are not just trying to put people off searching for Madeleine because they know where she is and who is holding her? Who is the biggest protagonist AGAINST people searching for Madeleine and has turned himself into a millionaire at her expense?

Looking at the Steven Staynor case, the Fritzel case and other cases and now the Jaycee case, it is not even remotely far fetched to think something happened in PDL, something that someone knows all about, is it?

Good job this evil paedophile did not walk into a police station in Portugal, the police there would not give a damn, they have shown that, by refusing to even listen to people who are trying to contact them with information regarding Madeleine and these policemen could be turning away vital information - doesn't bare thinking about really does it?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

I agree with you all my friends: Dianeh, Clairesy, Rosiepops, Mulleena.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:54 am

Please god it turns out to be a happy ending for this poor girl and her children.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:36 am

Miss Dugard, now aged 29, was reunited with her mother on Thursday. It was her first appearance in public since her abduction.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Newspapers and Portuguese tv news channels show news about Jaycee. Also the same at other countries and worldwide.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

TORMENTED Jaycee Lee Dugard is racked by guilt after forming a bond with the
evil kidnapper who kept her as his sex slave, it emerged last night.

Jaycee, now 29, spent 18 years in captivity, hidden away from the world in a
secret compound in her captor's back yard.

Rapist Phillip Garrido - a religious fanatic who ran a firm called "God's
Desires" and blogged about hearing ANGELS speak - barred her
from reading or watching TV.

Jaycee gave birth to two daughters by her captor - girls now aged 15 and 11 -
yet police believe she never tried to escape her 10ft by 10ft prison.

And her stepdad Carl Probyn, 60, revealed: "Jaycee feels really guilty for
bonding with this man. There's really a guilt trip here. He's had her for
longer than we've had her.

"Jaycee has strong feelings with this guy. She really feels it's almost like a
marriage.

"Jaycee is a mellow girl. Maybe she didn't try to escape. Maybe he had her
convinced that the neighbours were in on everything."

Garrido and wife Nancy were last night formally charged with kidnap and rape -
as police searched their home in Antioch, California, looking for clues over
the murders of 10 prostitutes.

The women's bodies were dumped near an industrial park where Garrido worked in
the 1990s, but their killer has never been found.

Mr Probyn was close to tears as he added: "I feel so sorry for Jaycee going
through this, the way he's had her locked up in the back yard for 18 years,
no school, no doctor, basically no life. It's going to be a long road to
turn this around."

Jaycee emerged from captivity in California this week looking almost the
same as she did when she was abducted as an 11-year-old, Mr Probyn said.

She had an emotional reunion with her mum Terry and stepsister Shayna, 19.

Mr Probyn added: "My wife says Jaycee looks almost how she looked when she was
kidnapped. She doesn't look 29 at all.

"She told my wife she remembers everything."

Mr Probyn said Jaycee and her daughters appeared to be doing well despite
their horrific ordeal. He added: "The two girls are running around playing."

Shayna - just a baby when Jaycee vanished - wrote on MySpace: "She has the
rest of her life to live and I have a lot of love to share with my sister
and new nieces. Everything is going well."

To read Garrido's bizarre interview in full click HERE.

Mr Probyn also told how the anguish of Jaycee's kidnap wrecked his marriage to
her mum Terry, saying: "I was a suspect up until yesterday."

He gave chase by bike after he saw Jaycee bundled into a car as she walked to
a bus stop in Lake Tahoe, California, then called police after being forced
to give up.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2610789/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-is-tortured-by-guilt.html
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 am

I hope this registers with those that refuse to leave the McCanns alone and refuse to stop accusing them of harming their daughter.

Look at how much damage this has done to Jaycee Lee, she is reported to have "strong feelings" for this man who doesn't even refer to Jaycee by the name he and his wife gave her after abducting her, but rather tellingly refers to her as "the victim", so he at least knows perfectly well what he has done is wrong.

Jaycee looks to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome, this is perfectly natural, it is probably a defense mechanism which has helped her survive all of these years. This is why it is imperative that people stop these ridiculous accusations about the McCanns and read about how Jaycee's step father has said he was a suspect right up until Jaycee was found, understand what they are doing and let it go, and instead of impeding and hampering the search for Madeleine and hounding and harassing her poor parents, get behind the search and encourage everyone else to do the same and let's try and find Madeleine. That poor little girl may not even know who she really is, but just knows something is not right, she may not even speak English very much now. I just appeal to those people to please stop trying to hinder the search for her, Madeleine must be found and returned home to her family before much more damage is done to her mind.

Can all those people that have doubted Madeleine's parents and made derisory comments about the the McCanns detectives, honestly hand on their heart say that the story of Jaycee Lee Dugard, did not stop them in their tracks and make them think?

This man Garrido reminds me of Raymond Hewlett, he has a similar MO.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down