Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An apology to the McCanns

+3
jean
vee8
calcite51
7 posters

Go down

An apology to the McCanns Empty An apology to the McCanns

Post by calcite51 Sun May 03, 2009 1:48 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1176448/David-Jones-suspicions-McCanns-years-confesses-horribly-wrong.html
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

An apology to the McCanns Empty Re: An apology to the McCanns

Post by vee8 Sun May 03, 2009 6:42 am

It takes a big man to apologise. Which is why you will never see an apology from the likes of bennett or gonzo.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An apology to the McCanns Empty An Apology to the McCanns

Post by calcite51 Sun May 03, 2009 6:47 am

It does take a big man and better late than never but can you imagine the damage he did to this couple when he was writing his opinions? I think it's so sad.

vee8 wrote:It takes a big man to apologise. Which is why you will never see an apology from the likes of bennett or gonzo.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun May 03, 2009 7:19 am

Very true. But to err is human, to forgive, divine. I think he is truly sorry, and if the McCann's can find it in their hearts to forgive, then so can I. What he did pales into nothingness compaired to what bennett and gonzo are doing. I don't think I could EVER forgive those two scumbags.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun May 03, 2009 11:48 am

My comment sent to Mail Online re David Jones' Article

I think that it is about time people stopped bringing up the same old accusations about them leaving their children. I wonder how many of you have done the same sort of thing - leaving your child in the car whilst you 'nipped into a shop', let your child run in front of you on a pavement near a busy road. The dangers are endless, yet I see incidents every day where parents put their child in danger. Friends of mine have been to Praia da Luz and have visited the Ocean Club, they have seen first hand how far the tapas bar is from the apartment, and it is, as Gerry has stated, more or less like sitting at the bottom of your garden. I have believed all along that they are completely innocent of everything they have been accused of, and I will support them through thick and thin until Madeleine is returned to them. If you people who slander the McCanns act by doing something positive to help Madeleine you would be better thought of.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 04, 2009 7:14 am

Glad to know this man accepted that he was wrong.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

Thats good.I actually believe that it is fine to have an opinion and then realise you are wrong.What he said was hurtful and not true although atleast he as the guts to stand down and admit that,to hold his hands up and say i am sorry i was wrong and i have said bad things etc.

Hmmmmmmmm cant see the scum on 3a and other sites following in suit though!!!

To the antis

i will personally shake the hand of the first anti to get down on their knees and peel grapes whilst saying....''i am sorry,i have been a complete and utter a@sshole and have spread vile and vicious rumours about an innocent family in order to be popular amongst my fellow a@rssholes!!!! Infact i believe the mccanns to be two innocent loving and caring parents,someone that maybe i should follow after!!''

Hmmmm no???You no wanna do that??Tut,tut,tut thats soooooo sad because it must be terribly lonely to be such an heartless cold incompassionate a@rsshole hey!!!
Awwwww bless your cotton little socks do you need some help to get down on your knees???I'll help ya if you like....i'l make sure u get down on the ground properly!!!
Goooo on ...........i do ya a deal.............first anti on their knees gets a big smacker of a kiss from clairesy bearsy !!!!....c'mon whos first
waiting im waiting.......... waiting im still waiting!!!!

:bleugh: then again forget it....dont fancy kissing any of you lot i might end up catching something inhumane like.............. 🐷 flu or even worse!!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 05, 2009 11:49 am

I caught a segment on the McCann's Oprah interview this morning, on the Morning Show on Channel 7. God, the clips were harrowing, I was crying just watching those.

But the reason I bring it up, is that is was presented by Mike Amos. He was sent to PDL after Madeleine disappeared to cover the story for Channel 7. And he said that he thought the McCanns were involved when he was over there, and for quite a while later. But now, 2 years later, and after seeing Oprah, and doing a bit more investigation, he believes that they are innocent.

Now after reading this article and seeing Mike Amor, I wonder if a campaign was underway back then to influence the journalists. Or were they all just part of a group mind set? Either way, very very scary. I like my journalism with a bit less bias and a bit more truth.

I truly hope that it was not a conscious effort to influence the international press. Remember that as there were no briefings, they were getting their reports from the Portuguese journalists. Now there journalists were most likely acting in good faith, and most likely just acting in the way acceptable in their country. But was the information being fed to them as innocent. It was clear that the leaks were just smears and unsubstantiated lies. But it was not clear at the start. I think there may be many journalists that were in PDL that now realise they were had.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble Wed May 06, 2009 1:50 am

vee8 wrote:It takes a big man to apologise. Which is why you will never see an apology from the likes of bennett or gonzo.

Chance would be a fine thing from those two. pullinghairout
WibbleWobble
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down