Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correio da Manhã Rubbish!

+7
sadie
maria
vee8
dianeh
christabel
Pedro Silva
Hael
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Empty Correio da Manhã Rubbish!

Post by christabel Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 am

16 Abril 2009 - 00h30 16 April 2009 - 00h30
Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Ca967162-b341-4feb-88dd-fecb0766bf67_738D42D9-134C-4FBE-A85A-DA00E83FDC20_4A8EF301-B141-4A60-95B1-3A18EE74DA7E_img_detalhe_noticia_pt_1 The bed of Maddie was virtually intact, leaving doubt about the explanation of the mother, that left the girl to sleep when it was dinner

Redundancies in the Algarve resort

"Lies destroyed the Light"

"The lies of the couple destroyed the Light Today, the Ocean Club is a shadow of what it was. We revolt is the couple, it was because of an invention that destroyed our lives. Many were without jobs and the chance for closure is increasingly likely. "

The bubble, an official of the village still in the Algarve - where Madeleine vanished on 3 is two years - illustrates the 'rebellion' to the McCann.. Who are accused of simulating a kidnapping and cause a stampede of tourists from the Algarve village.

Now, more than one hundred workers in the last two years promise to go to the courts and require the payment of damages. 'We are looking for a lawyer that specializes in Labor Law. What we want is that justice is done. . The company claimed redundancies by shortfall billing and dismissal letters explicitly stated that due to the McCann case. Was it because they have advanced to the version of the abduction that the light has to be sought in tourism. The resort was the first to feel the break, "says the same official, who declined identify themselves.
Even so, the workers of the Ocean Club ensure that the company had a correct behavior for them. After the uproar that the McCann family has, it was impossible to resist. Customers were away, the reserves fell once in the summer jobs were endangered..
The size of the breakdown was such that in May 2007, when Madeleine disappeared from the apartment, the Ocean Club, which manages 400 houses, gave employment to 130 people. Wonders if the same witness.
The stories of despair are many. Women and men with 40/50 years, suddenly, are without jobs. 'The town is small and all were affected with the case. There is no capacity to find alternatives and there are many families with serious problems. People who had more than 20 years of house and now, suddenly, is not knowing what to do.And many traders are also making an effort to hold the doors open until the summer only, if the business does not improve, they may be forced to close ', found a former employee.
THE INABILITY OF THE CHILD Abduction
Two years later, the mystery remains. And without being discovered the body of the child, the idea of murder had to be formally abandoned. The contradictions which remain difficult to maintain the thesis advanced abduction by parents and the Ocean Club that became a cursed place.
The McCann guarantee then they left Maddie to sleep with brothers and it was Kate who was the absence of the child. Would be around 22.00, and ensures the couple of 15 to 15 minutes a group of adults monitoring the rooms to see that not entered any intruder. In the first hours after the disappearance, Kate said that the window outside estroncada. . A raptor access the room and led the girl.
The laboratory tests did not confirm the thesis. In the window there were only traces of DNA from Kate. There is no trace of any stranger. Also the bed where the child would sleep seems intact. The raptor would have to go through two other children to get to Maddie. The hypothesis was rejected pedophile network in the case of a child only three years. It is also strange that Madeleine had not yelled or agreed when prompted.
DIRECT SPEECH
'I bear witness' (Gonçalo Amaral, former inspector of PJ)
Employees of the village want to move forward with a lawsuit against the couple, after the dismissal. Entende a motivação? Does the motivation?
Gonçalo Amaral - not only understand how I think they are right.Why lie the abduction.
How does this case hit the town of Light?
Today, the beach of Luz is a ghost-town..The British no longer go there.
What parents should be blamed?
I believe so because it contains a lie. They know that Madeleine is dead and that there were no kidnappers.
Thanks for the link Hael highfive
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Empty Re: Correio da Manhã Rubbish!

Post by Hael Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 am

You're welcome.

The irony.........old fatso is willing to testify that the McCanns lied, that their lies are the cause of the OC staff's problems ... YET YET....HIS lies are published in a book and his preventing/hampering the search for a missing girl.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am

He'll get what's coming to him very soon, don't worry!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:48 am

There is massive disiformation being given out again, purely to blacken the names of the McCanns and to try and force the McCanns to give up with their search. To hide what was going on and keep some evil people safe.

Kate and Gerry, we are behind you.

Don't let this harrassment deter you. We are getting there. Soon all will be found out and revealed - I am convinced of that.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:51 am

Honestly I give up, is there really nobody in the whole of Portugal who can explain the concept of Global Recession to this poor man?
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Empty Mobira

Post by maria Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am

Well, there are plenty of people able to do it, the problem lies on the thickness of his skull.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 am

maria wrote:Well, there are plenty of people able to do it, the problem lies on the thickness of his skull.

I am sure it does Maria, but honest to God, the man should be stopped for his own good. Maybe he needs a spokesman or at least somebody who can effectively advise him when to shut up. Perhaps Clarence Mitchell could send him few pointers?
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 am

I agree with you my friends Vee and Sadie.
applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:07 am

The benaficiary of all this propaganda to convince people that Madeleine was killed and hidden by family can only be the real criminals.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:50 am

It amases me how he keeps yapping on about how the tapas made the abduction story up......then comes the familiar thing we all hear about how the town is so small etc etc..................................which imo means the tapas wouldn't have had many hiding places to hide her body anyway! and there were no cars hired at that stage so someone please tell me where a group of 9 family and friends have the time to hide a body of a child in an area so small yet hundreds of volunteers and supposedly trained sniffer dogs failed to find her body. A body which would have been decomposing fast in that such heat. No wild animals have dug a body up??? And with all the media present and following the tapas they wouldn't have had time do hide the body in the hours or days after her abduction either. At least not carefully...so carefully that even 2 years later there is no trace in a small sleepy town of a dead body???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 am

The daft swine will meet himself coming back before long Clairesy Laffin
I thought pig S**t was sloppy but he takes the biscuit. He thinks he's sooooo clever :duh:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 am

I want to know who is behind this man and why he is being used to spread this disinformation, once this is known, I truly believe Madeleine's parents will learn what happened to their daughter.

Disinformation.

• Gerry goes to Portugal to help film the reconstruction that could help reveal vital information leading to the whereabouts of Madeleine.
  • OC decide on this 'every' day to make redundant some workers.

Who prompted the management to make these workers redundant on this very day?

Here again we have the presence of Goncalo Amaral, who was sacked from the Madeleine McCann investigation, why is he being allowed to do this?

Who is making him poke his nose in, this is a global recession.

Amaral failed in his job and ever since, it is him that has raked the muck and caused the attention to fall on PDL 'Badly' and he has done all of this for money, to swell his own bank account and line his own fat pockets, while poncing around in Hugo Boss designer suits, paid for by Madeleine.
If it were just the parents, then PDL would hardly have heard from them, it is Amaral that is doing this not the McCanns.

It is reported that these workers are looking for a lawyer versed in employment law to take their case.
I do not think they will find one that will take this case, because to be honest, they have not got a hope in hell of winning it and any decent lawyer will tell them this.

Amaral has said he will stand witness, witness to what exactly?
He wasn't there when Madeleine was abducted, was he?
The Portuguese Prosecutor has said there is no case for the parents to answer, so what can Amaral bear witness to?
Amaral did not even attend the scene of the crime the night that Madeleine was abducted, nor the following day, or the day after, in fact Amaral has NEVER spoken to or interviewed the McCanns, so what exactly can he stand witness to?

This case is obviously never going to make it to court, but if there is a chance of the McCann legal experts getting Amaral in the dock, I hope and wish that this case makes it into court.

Amaral is allowing his delusional sense of grandeur to colour his mind, he actually thinks he is important, he isn't, he is a jumped up barrel of blubber who will get his comeuppance in court and I for one hope it happens.

I do hope he takes Bennett with him, then we can have a BOGOF!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:49 am

Rosie

All this, and I mean ALL, is for internal consumption. There is a sinister, macabre, organized criminal activity going on trying to make this country to become no1 in this kind of (not so)new terrorism. Believe me, Madeleine and her parents may have been carefully chosen or just caught by the hurricane, that isn't the point. If they (the layed off people) are thought to be of interest, they will get their lawyer allright. Against all odds and the social democrat leader, Amaral will run for local elections this coming October (I think it is October...) -- and he will win. He already has a paper and a tv station campaigning for him. You don't have any, any idea on how much tv time he is currently getting.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:26 pm

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?SID=209
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Maria

I am sorry but I am having a hard time understanding how anyone could get elected after being involved in a criminal trial, as a defendent, even if he is acquitted.

It is doubtful that here in Aus, he would even a look in, for a start, he would never make it past pre-selection. And he wouldnt get past our ICAC (Independent Commission Against Corruption) quite so easily either.

I would also go so far as to say, that because he is a defendent in a criminal trial, that his little book wouldnt even get publicity here. And if it did, he would always be introduced as , Gonc Amaral, currently standing trial as a defendent, etc etc.

Cheers
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:59 pm

And don't forget, even if he wins this round, he still has to face the European court of human rights. He'll loose that one, cast iron certanty.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Empty Maria

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 pm

I understand what you are saying, this is the politics of corruption, but you know something, his own corruption will bring him down and he is getting way too big for his boots!
Just as the Portuguese libel system is rubbish and it is not a done thing to sue for libel in Portugal because the Portuguese government does not seem to care about it, so the McCanns are in fact powerless to sue for libel in Portugal, they will get nowhere by trying to sue the McCanns for loss of earnings. Even if they had the best solicitor in world, they are not going to succeed.
What Amaral is forgetting is that Portugal is now a member of the EU and will have to be seen to act accordingly and this is way bigger than Goncalo Amaral. If by the remotest chance they got a solicitor and won (and this would be the biggest fit up ever and will really expose Portugal's laws as lacking) there are other really big things that have to be taken into consideration here.

If that trial ever went ahead, the eyes of the world would be on Portugal for all the wrong reasons yet again and yet again they will be seen to be persecuting this couple and yet again Amaral will be seen to be right in the middle of the persecution. Amaral may feel untouchable in Portugal but he isn't viewed like this elsewhere!

For a start in any trial, it will not be a cheap lawyer the McCanns will have, they will have an expert top notch legal team and they will literally tear into this and if Amaral is stupid enough to go into the witness box, then he will be torn into too and he will not know what hit him, I promise you Maria, this will be one fight he will not win!
Even by some in the pocket judge handed over a judgment to these people the McCanns legal team will not accept this, they will appeal and if they lose the appeal, they will take it to Europe and the McCanns will win.

Meanwhile because of the high profile of Madeleine and because of the high profile of the McCanns, this will all be played out on the world's stage and no matter how powerful Amaral thinks he is, I have no doubt that your government will not want a sorry mess like this again! Especially if we are starting to slowly come out of recession, this will be suicide to allow this. It will look absolutely ghastly for Portugal and they will lose tourists yet again because everyone will be reminded that Madeleine was abducted from her bed while on holiday, that the PJ let her down, that they persecuted this couple and if that is not bad enough, here they are doing it all again, with Amaral yet again leading the attack on them. If it went to the EU it will be even worse, the Portuguese government may just as well erect a sign saying "Don't come to Portugal for your holiday".

I think that Amaral is the victim of his own self importance, he literally cannot see what he is walking into here. Make no mistake, Amaral may be seen in one way in Portugal (for now) but I can assure you he does NOT enjoy that in this country, don't be fooled by some of the rabid people you see on the internet because they are not representative of the UK, most people over here who know of Amaral, refer to him as 'that bent copper in Portugal'.

If this goes to court, it will have horrendous circumstances for the Portuguese tourist industry and then see how quickly when they realise what these people have done and how Amaral has instigated it, the ordinary people are not fools, they will turn on Amaral, especially when they are reminded about the money that Amaral has made out this child. If Amaral thinks the press has been bad here over his incompetence, I promise him he hasn't seen anything yet, they will tear into him and it wont matter that it is not him bringing the action, he is involved, that will be enough for them.

This has to be the craziest thing I have heard of to date, you cannot blame a couple for the decline of a tourist industry in a global recession and quite apart from that, if this ever did go to court then the OC accountancy books will come under microscopic investigation, so I hope there is no discrepancies in them, this is plain lunacy.

Do you know that Amaral would not be allowed near politics in this country with this hanging over his head?

This alone is going to look dreadfully bad on Portugal, couple this with that FACT that he has and never did have any evidence at all to accuse this couple, it is going to look like he is operating a personal vendetta against them, how well will this go down in Europe? Your country is in danger here and it is being placed there by Amaral, because this ridiculous action by these people, looks to have his prints all over it.

This is one he will not win, his own arrogance, ignorance and duplicity will bring him down, the great pity is, that he will be bringing down his country too. In the eyes of the world Portugal is going to be looking very much like a police state, something they cannot afford when they are supposed to be a full member of the European Union!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Diane

As far as I know, here in portugal there is no such thing as an 'Independent Commission Against Corruption' -- yet???.

We have many cases, five of them at least at MAJOR local authorities, one even in Lisbon (not the president though).
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Empty Rosie

Post by maria Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Agree with everything you said. But it is a sui generis country this one of mine...

One thing that you may not be aware of is that the very same campaign going on against your Prime-minister is also going on here. And the gossip is around a 'corruption' case back I can't remember when, that came up during the last election and went down again until now, eve of new general elections. The funny thing is that the corruptors are british!

Well, Amaral allways accused the british, particularly the british authorities and (now) namely Gordon Brown of direct interference in the Madeleine's case. On a weekly intervention at TVI (I guess it is weekly, I usually do not watch TVI), he said that Gordon Brown called (the british consul? the PJ director in Algarve?) two hours in advance to ask if he, GA, had been already dismissed. Now, how does he know that, you may wonder? Is it because PJ taps everybody? Was he directly told? Or is it yet another straight forward lie as these many others he has been writing and saying during these last two years? Ah, but he started the new 'approach' as to the 'why' of all this: the 'Freeport case' the one where our Prime minister is being 'accused' by Correio da Manhã, TVI and some other aids of having accepted/requested money from the british to approve a british project... There is even a DVD to prove it. Not featured by the Prime minister, of course, he is referred there by the guy asking for the money to give him...

Considering the coincidences on the political approaches of both Prime ministers, the fact that they currently hold an absolute majority at the parliement, they both are facing elections in the Autumn amidst the greatest world crisis since WWII ...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

dianeh wrote:Maria

I am sorry but I am having a hard time understanding how anyone could get elected after being involved in a criminal trial, as a defendent, even if he is acquitted.

It is doubtful that here in Aus, he would even a look in, for a start, he would never make it past pre-selection. And he wouldnt get past our ICAC (Independent Commission Against Corruption) quite so easily either.

I would also go so far as to say, that because he is a defendent in a criminal trial, that his little book wouldnt even get publicity here. And if it did, he would always be introduced as , Gonc Amaral, currently standing trial as a defendent, etc etc.

Cheers

Good for Aus
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manhã Rubbish! Empty maria

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 am

maria wrote:Agree with everything you said. But it is a sui generis country this one of mine...

One thing that you may not be aware of is that the very same campaign going on against your Prime-minister is also going on here. And the gossip is around a 'corruption' case back I can't remember when, that came up during the last election and went down again until now, eve of new general elections. The funny thing is that the corruptors are british!

Well, Amaral allways accused the british, particularly the british authorities and (now) namely Gordon Brown of direct interference in the Madeleine's case. On a weekly intervention at TVI (I guess it is weekly, I usually do not watch TVI), he said that Gordon Brown called (the british consul? the PJ director in Algarve?) two hours in advance to ask if he, GA, had been already dismissed. Now, how does he know that, you may wonder? Is it because PJ taps everybody? Was he directly told? Or is it yet another straight forward lie as these many others he has been writing and saying during these last two years? Ah, but he started the new 'approach' as to the 'why' of all this: the 'Freeport case' the one where our Prime minister is being 'accused' by Correio da Manhã, TVI and some other aids of having accepted/requested money from the british to approve a british project... There is even a DVD to prove it. Not featured by the Prime minister, of course, he is referred there by the guy asking for the money to give him...

Considering the coincidences on the political approaches of both Prime ministers, the fact that they currently hold an absolute majority at the parliement, they both are facing elections in the Autumn amidst the greatest world crisis since WWII ...

We are not having a general election in the autumn, the earliest we will be having one is around May 2010, we usually only hold our general elections in the Spring, but it is true the incumbent could call one whenever he chooses.

I must confess to not knowing what you mention about Brown over in Portugal and I am curious if you have 5 minutes could you pm me?

I do not have a rosy tint to my specs where our politicians are concerned, but I would add, that most of them over here from whichever party they are affiliated, are not corrupt. They tell lies, all of them do, but corruption? Not a thing we do over here, if the papers or the people ever get a whiff of it, it is huge news and I mean huge and we would not stop until the person responsible was gone from their job. This applies to the police force and other agencies too. This is why the way Amaral is behaving is so alien to most of us, we honestly cannot understand why he is allowed to do what he is doing and in the absence of a credible explanation, we think he is probably allowed to do what he is doing because of corruption. Take for instance he headed the Madeleine investigation when he was under investigation into the torturegate affair of Leonor Cipriano, if he was here in Britain, he would have been suspended with immediate effect until he was either charged or cleared, there is no way he would have been allowed anywhere near another investigation into the disappearance of another child, a foreign national at that! It just would not have happened.

But Maria, take heart because he is not going to win this, in the end people have a habit of seeing people for what they really are and Goncalo Amaral, is no exception!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 am

Rosiepops wrote:I want to know who is behind this man and why he is being used to spread this disinformation, once this is known, I truly believe Madeleine's parents will learn what happened to their daughter.

Disinformation.

• Gerry goes to Portugal to help film the reconstruction that could help reveal vital information leading to the whereabouts of Madeleine.
  • OC decide on this 'every' day to make redundant some workers.

Who prompted the management to make these workers redundant on this very day?

Here again we have the presence of Goncalo Amaral, who was sacked from the Madeleine McCann investigation, why is he being allowed to do this?

Who is making him poke his nose in, this is a global recession.

Amaral failed in his job and ever since, it is him that has raked the muck and caused the attention to fall on PDL 'Badly' and he has done all of this for money, to swell his own bank account and line his own fat pockets, while poncing around in Hugo Boss designer suits, paid for by Madeleine.
If it were just the parents, then PDL would hardly have heard from them, it is Amaral that is doing this not the McCanns.

It is reported that these workers are looking for a lawyer versed in employment law to take their case.
I do not think they will find one that will take this case, because to be honest, they have not got a hope in hell of winning it and any decent lawyer will tell them this.

Amaral has said he will stand witness, witness to what exactly?
He wasn't there when Madeleine was abducted, was he?
The Portuguese Prosecutor has said there is no case for the parents to answer, so what can Amaral bear witness to?
Amaral did not even attend the scene of the crime the night that Madeleine was abducted, nor the following day, or the day after, in fact Amaral has NEVER spoken to or interviewed the McCanns, so what exactly can he stand witness to?

This case is obviously never going to make it to court, but if there is a chance of the McCann legal experts getting Amaral in the dock, I hope and wish that this case makes it into court.

Amaral is allowing his delusional sense of grandeur to colour his mind, he actually thinks he is important, he isn't, he is a jumped up barrel of blubber who will get his comeuppance in court and I for one hope it happens.

I do hope he takes Bennett with him, then we can have a BOGOF!

I hope that given enough rope he will "hang" himself......and his vile creepy slimey little mate Tone............ pullinghairout
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:53 am

Maria

I dont for one minute believe that Gordon Brown phoned 2 hours before Amaral was sacked to make sure it had been done. Amaral has said this without proof, and he can provide none, none whatsoever. What is wrong, is why was he not challenged with this assertion and showed it up for what it was. An outright lie, made by a liar.

IMO, the British govt should have made a formal diplomatic protest to the Portguese govt over this, and demanded that the allegations be proven or withdrawn. After all, Mr Brown is being accused of corruption.

I still dont understand why the Portuguese press is so ready to beleive lies, and print them as the truth. When I read my papers, I like them to contain the truth, not some lies from someone just out to line his own pockets, as the expense of a missing little girl.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 pm

maria wrote:http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?SID=209

"I hope one day to discover Madeleine's body" - Did he honestly say that?
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:32 pm

No comments.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next