Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result

+8
Pedro Silva
Rosie
vee8
Tinkerbell43
littleminx
Marilyn
Catkins
clairesy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Empty Re: Dutch Sighting/DNA Result

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:22 pm

The person with glasses, is exactly the same at Brussels, and the little girl at Brussels surely looks like sweet Madeleine, her way of walk, her looks, it surely looks like our sweet Madeleine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Another thing Ive mentioned before. The guy in the picture above is pushing a wheel barrow with suitcases etc in it.The women in question wearing glasses(the one that looks the women at the bank) is also carrying a holdall of luggage.The family are a poor family with no electricity or running water.No tv no means of travel and no or very little money.They live off the land.So please don't tell me they are going on a family holiday in this picture!! lol.

I wonder who's luggage it is and where this person is going...they obviously going for a long time with all that luggage. Could it be that they are off to another location with madeleine.....the woman at the bank with that little blond child seen on cctv looks soo much like the women in this picture to.....Many times Brian and merlin have suggested madeleine is being looked after by a women. Maybe this women was being helped with her luggage to be transported with madeleine to another location. When the journalist caught up with the family there was no sign of this other women,nor the other people in the picture for that matter. Where were they all. Not being funny but normally if a incident regarding something as serious as a child abbdcution occurs isnt it normal practice to speak to all concerned and not just the selected few??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Empty hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 pm

You are quite right, all the people in this group should have been located and spoken to and their stories checked out and verified.

As you say this was supposed to be a poor family, with no running water or electricity (although what are those cables I see in the picture? Telephone perhaps?) They have very little money, then

Why did they have so much luggage?
How come the luggage looked new?
Where were the going/coming from?

If they have very little money, why would they waste it on buying suitcases?

If they were moving house, then surely they would have more in the way of hardware items that would not fit into suitcases easily? ie pots and pans etc?

The presence of these suitcases are really bothering me, there is something not right about them and often a break through in an investigation comes from something as normal looking as this, until further thought has been given and it becomes anything but normal!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 am

Have Google Earthed and there is an airport at Tetouan (Sp?). It's just a single airstrip that doesn't appear to be used much, because I was unable to see any aeroplanes lying around. This is a civil airport, but appears not to be serviced by airlines. Possibly it is used to fly out the produce of this area which includes Hash (kif) Cannibis. Tetouan airport is 10 nm (what does nm mean?) north of Zinat which is where Madeleine(?) was spotted. This would possibly be a good airport to fly in and out of because the town of Tetouan has a reputation for baddies.

Tetuan stretches to the Meditteranean sea, 6 nm from its airport and it has the only 'open port' of Morocco on the Med. Dont quite know what open port means, but it sounds good for smuggling (drugs/trafficking?) - anyone understand the term?

Now in the initial photograph: Who, out of that group, do you think is flying?............if they are indeed flying, and that seems probable.

This group appear to have been walking near Zinat on the road between Tetuaon and Chaonen. Presumably they are heading for a main road. At the main road, I would think, they would sit by the roadside until either a Grande taxi with spaces, or possibly a bus (cant remember seeing buses!) came along. Time is not so important over there.

One thing that has just struck me. Could any of these women have worked in Pdl? They seem to have a rather modern slant to their Muslim clothes; rather as though they have spent time in a westernised place - or else they are comparitively well off and shop in the bigger cities maybe? But then why no private transport? Zinat appears to be off the beaten track, some distance from the main road, but I have just read up about it and cannabis is grown in that area. Is there anyone else in this case connected with drugs/people smuggling that we have heard about?...Hmm

I am sorry that I posted such a fuzzy photo of the woman and child; it was late and I was tired and when I tried to enlarge the tiny photo, it suddenly became massive!

Rosie {QUOTE] The girl's legs in the original photograph are coming right down, look where the foot is and the ? woman, is carrying Bouchra in a very different way to how she is supposedly carrying her in the original photograph and the child in this original photograph is much taller than Bouchra.[QOUTE]

Just compare those two pictures of the woman carrying, Rosie.

IT ISN'T EVEN THE SAME WOMAN! Not unless the second woman has had a bust reduction and lift job! I was searching for that picture last night. So glad you posted it. I agree with you, Rosie, that it could be a man with false boobs. What woman would wear a blouse that has large blue spots exactly where her nipples are? bellylaugh. Big breasted women might wear their belt, skirt or pinny lower to make there drooping boobs look higher - BUT THAT LOW! affraid I doubt that with a womans body, anything hanging from that area would stay up.

And, c'mon that is a man; those nipples have been painted/highlighted on in exactly the right place by a joker; just two blue spots and they hit the exact spots! THAT IS A MAN! see how easily he carries: Look at the woman carrying Bouchra - see how she has her hand there to ease the load

Bouchra is altogether a more robust, heavier looking child. Madeleine is dainty like her Mum. There aren't any legs on the first photo, Rosie, but if that little girl were Bouchra, then being as sturdy as she is, where are the legs? Madeleines could be much more easily hidden by the 'womans' massive frame. I do not think that first little girl is Bouchra; and I think it could be Madeleine. The 'woman' carrying her is a man and definitely not the same person as the woman carrying Bouchra.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 am

nm is nautical miles, but don't ask me what the diference is, I'm British, not european!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 am

I agree Sadie, something about the person in white and the person in dark clothes wearing the hijab, their gait says male and this is something that women will pick up on easily.
Also the person in white in the first photograph, compared to the woman in white carrying Bouchra in the 2nd photograph, has a completely different stance and gait. That first photograph is a man and I bet subconsciously this is what attracted Ms Torres to that group in the split second before she saw the little child with fair hair. Also when Madeleine went missing, her hair would have looked around the same length and Bouchra's hair looked shorter.

If these two people are men and one of them is carrying a child, then just what was going on? Hardly normal behaviour for that area is it?

I am intrigued about the airport too, and surely air traffic control would have the logs of planes landing in that area at that particular time? Even if they were not registered, they would still show up on the radar!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 am

One question my friends, should all these new suspicions be sent immediately to the couple´s private investigators? These are at posts: today at 11:45, today at 1:39, today at 2:56. The only problem is if all this were already thouroughly investigated, because we don´t want to waste neither resources or money from suspicions that were already investigated.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 am

Thanks Vee, I wondered if that was what it meant.

NOW!

I know that i am starting something here and I am probably wrong, but that bigger girl (in the apricot coloured top) in the group photograph couldn't be Joana Cipriano could it? She would have been about 11 years old (maybe 10) at the time of that group photograph, which was taken in August 2007. She was eight years old when she vanished, just about (?) 7 miles away from PDL in September 2004

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Joana-cipriano-joana-cipriano-eight-year-old-portuguese-girl-missing-since-september-12-2004-file-photos-s3UtQv

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Bouchr11

Last edited by sadie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bit added)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 am

Rosiepops wrote:I agree Sadie, something about the person in white and the person in dark clothes wearing the hijab, their gait says male and this is something that women will pick up on easily.
Also the person in white in the first photograph, compared to the woman in white carrying Bouchra in the 2nd photograph, has a completely different stance and gait. That first photograph is a man and I bet subconsciously this is what attracted Ms Torres to that group in the split second before she saw the little child with fair hair. Also when Madeleine went missing, her hair would have looked around the same length and Bouchra's hair looked shorter.

If these two people are men and one of them is carrying a child, then just what was going on? Hardly normal behaviour for that area is it?

I am intrigued about the airport too, and surely air traffic control would have the logs of planes landing in that area at that particular time? Even if they were not registered, they would still show up on the radar!

You tell me Rosie? Will have to get my theory cap on!! laffin2 ecstatic
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:06 am

Rosie:...If these two people are men and one of them is carrying a child, then just what was going on? Hardly normal behaviour for that area is it?[QUOTE]

Not sure about the woman in the Hijab; she is big built and has a big chin, but then the whole lot seem to be big built with big chins. I am big built and have a big nose affraid affraid , but I am no way a bloke! Actually on gait alone, I dont think that I could definitely identify either as male: it's body shape, waist height and the two blue nipples that do it for me + obvious strength and power in the body.

Male Muslims go around the area where I live dressed in the full Burka, incognito so they think, and their feet, hands and stride are the most obvious give aways - twice I have reported them to the Terrorist Police. Unfortunately I dont carry a mobile phone, so I am always too late.

Last edited by sadie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Male added)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:20 am

I have taken this post below from the original thread for this topic on the forum. I have always said this was a man, but can't find the large post I made all about the handbag and one of this mans arms being a lot shorter than the other. It may be that it is on the blog as it was very soon after this photo was released.

Re: Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Morocco girl) fake?

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Icon_post_target christabel on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:29 pm

vee8 wrote:I have been saying since well before Christmas the girl in the photo IS Madeleine, but computer added. The family were probably paid well to 'play their part' in this deception.

Vee8 I could not agree more.
I have said from the start this photo was done for a reason.
Why were there no legs showing around the waist of the woman carrying the child on the Madeleine photo, but they were showing on the one released with Bouchra on her back.
If this family lived a few minutes away from where the photo was take then why "did they need so much luggage". Each had a bag, the one behind the woman carrying the child had a large holdall and also the suitcases on a wheelbarrow vileingarbage
The child on the womans back had wavy hair, Bouchra's hair was dead straight.
This stunk the day it was released and still stinks now smellarat

LardyBoy Ididn'tdoit
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:05 am

How has photo of the group which was posted under the joana cipriano photo vanished? It was there a minute ago.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 am

Just digging in my filed away stuff, will post a few interesting pics. Apologies if already seen.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 SPX-013073Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 PurportedMadeleineMcCannPhotoinM-1Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 JoanaCipriano-1
Left and Right - Joana Cipriano, Centre: the Moroccan pic

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Empty Hi Hael

Post by Rosie Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 am

Really does resemble her doesn't it? Especially a few years on!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 am

Biometric analysis: Madeleine in Morocco or two doubles in the same area?
http://www.droitfondamental.eu/06-McCANN-biometrie-GB.html

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 06-McCann-ID-test-com_4-5-aDutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 06-McCann-ID-test-com_4-5-b-fleche
Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 06-McCann-ID-test-1a

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 06-McCann-ID-deux_inconnuesDutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 06-McCann-ID-benanissa1

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:27 am

Here is a pic of the Australian sighting. Not Madeleine. But I'll post anyways, so you can see.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 0594115400

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 am

The picture below, appeared on a blog on the net, I cant remember the details, but it was speculated that the woman this little girl (looks like Madeleine) was with, fit the description of a woman previously sighted with a girl that looks like Madeleine.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Maddie_3

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:46 am

Blimey Hael,

great stuff, I think it also adds to the doubts I have about this photo, and always said it was a con photo. I also think one or more of these people were in fact men and not women.

Christabel
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:51 am

christabel wrote:Blimey Hael,

great stuff, I think it also adds to the doubts I have about this photo, and always said it was a con photo. I also think one or more of these people were in fact men and not women.

Christabel
thumbsup2

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 am

Well done. Good work.
thumbsup2

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 am

This one is of the fish market sighting. Sorry, it's a bit dark.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Madeleinewithshortbrownjv7-1

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 am

The sighting in the Chemist. There has been so many sightings, I cant remember in which country this was. :doyouwantdirec
Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Mad531

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 am

So what they are basically saying is that this photograph of the woman carrying the unknown child does not match the photograph taken of Mrs Bennaïssa and unknown child's features although similar to Bouchra's, actually more resemble the features of Madeleine McCann.

That woman in white is a man and I would bet so is the other woman wearing the hijab who is dressed in the darker clothes.

Great, so why hasn't something been done about it?

No wonder M3 were always so adamant about searching the Rif mountains!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 am

Well done. Good work.
thumbsup2

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 am

Hael wrote:This one is of the fish market sighting. Sorry, it's a bit dark.

Dutch Sighting/DNA Result - Page 2 Madeleinewithshortbrownjv7-1

IVE NOT SEEN THIS PICTURE BEFORE.. IS THE PICTURE IN THE PAPER THE CHILD SEEN OR MADELEINE WITH SHORT HAIR? SORRY FOR SOUNDING A LITTLE THICK HERE FOLKES..

I THINK THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE OF MADELEINES HAIR BEING CUT SHORT TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A BOY RATHER THEN DYING IT OR MAKING HER WEAR A WIG!!

AS FOR THE MORROCON PICTURE I REALLY BELIEVE THIS IS A MAN, I HAVE SAID IT SINCE DAY 1 AND THE MORE I STUDY THE PHOTO THE MORE CONVINCED I AM.
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next