Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

+11
maria
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
littleminx
Marilyn
Mandz
tulip
dianeh
janeGT
christabel
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 am

Monday August 11,2008
By Nick Fagge in Brussels

A BRITISH girl who looks just like Madeleine McCann was heard pleading to be allowed to go home, the Daily Express can reveal.

CCTV images of the blonde blue-eyed youngster, seen just seven days ago at a Brussels bank, are now being studied.

Last night Belgian police said the case had been given top priority and was being passed to a magistrate who would launch a full inquiry.

The revelation comes as further details of the sensational “Madeleine sighting” in the Belgian capital emerge.

The little girl, who looked “much like” Madeleine, was spotted by a security guard at the Havenlaan branch of the KBC Bank in the district of Molenbeek St Jean.

Led by the hand by a North African Arab woman, she was captured on up to seven different CCTV cameras.

The pair walked around the building last Monday morning and into the heart of the capital’s run-down Arab quarter.

She was overheard demanding in English: “I want to go back home.”

A source close to the police investigation told the Daily Express: “The CCTV footage is so clear that the police think they must really check it out.

“The little girl looks so much like Madeleine only her mother will be able to tell for sure.

“The girl walked past the bank two times. The security guard had a good look at her – he was less than one metre away.” The girl appeared to be about five years old – the same age as Madeleine would be today.

Madeleine was almost four when she vanished from her family’s holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May last year.

The guard – stationed outside the bank’s main entrance – was so shocked he considered following the pair but decided not to leave his post, a police source has revealed.

The source said: “The witness is not some crackpot looking for publicity. He is a serious man who went through the proper procedures before contacting the police.” The sighting is expected to give fresh hope to Kate and Gerry McCann that their daughter is still alive.

Last night the McCanns’ spokesman said the couple had not seen the CCTV images and were waiting to hear from the Belgian authorities.

Clarence Mitchell said: “The Belgian police are investigating the CCTV and private investigators are liaising with them to establish what these images show.

“I have not heard back from the investigators but this is being looked into as a top priority.” The Moroccan woman is described as being aged between 30 and 40, dressed in Western clothes but with a headscarf, and speaking French with a thick accent.

A police spokesman said: “The case file has now been sent to the District Attorney’s office for the sighting to be fully investigated.

“Either a magistrate has been appointed already, or one will be appointed this week so this lead can be thoroughly pursued.”

A police source added: “He is convinced he saw Madeleine but obviously it needs checking out carefully.

“We have been in this position before and we don’t want to make any mistakes.”

The location of the sighting, amid the Brussels Arab community, has created suspicions of a possible link to the many Madeleine sightings in Morocco. There have been up to half a dozen reports of Madeleine there, and more across Europe.

Detectives are investigating more than 100 “sightings” in Belgium following warnings she could have been stolen for a paedophile ring.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/56294/-Madeleine-Let-me-go-home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The cctv is that clear the police think they must really check it out???

Hmmmmmmmmmmm i hope and prey this is her.Im getting a really good feeling about madeleine lately.I think she will be home son.Please god let this child be found soon.

The woman was a moroccon??So she might very well have been in morocco at some point then??

I will prey for you tonight madeleine and ask that wherever you sleep tonight will be your lst night there...and that tomorrow you will be sleeping with mammy and daddy tucked up nicely and safely between them both...god bless you madeleine wherever you are.

Last edited by clairesy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty Re: ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 am

Here is a link to sky news thats shows the image of a child sen with a morocon woman in Belgium days ago...it doesn't say if it is the banks cctv however i presume it to be...apparently she as been seen on several cctv images in and around the bank.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Mondays-papers---Newspaper-Front-Pages-Monday-August-11-2008/Media-Gallery/200808215074896?lpos=UK%2BNews_0&lid=GALLERY_15074896_Monday%2527s%2Bpapers%2B-%2BNewspaper%2BFront%2BPages%2BMonday%2BAugust%2B11%2B2008
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty Re: ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:12 am

I just wish they would move a lot faster than that, a magistrate will be appointed this week? it should have already been done!

But then perhaps it has already been done and the investigators are out there to do there to do their job and we are only reading older news?

I too am getting a good feeling about Madeleine, I just hope this is not another disappointment.

My feelings too Claire, please dear God let this be Madeleine and that the investigators and Belgian police are very very close.

Oh how I pray for a breakthrough and hope every morning when I turn the news on to hear that Madeleine has been found safe and well.

Every time I hear the news caster say we have breaking news my heart flips and misses a beat, I just so want to hear those immortal words "the world's most famous missing child 'Madeleine McCann' has been found safe and well"
I think I will scream with pure joy when I hear that.

I just got a strange feeling when I wrote that sentence about Madeleine being found, it is as if what I was writing was fact and it had actually happened.

I echo your thoughts Claire,

Madeleine where ever you are asleep tonight let it be your last night away from your mummy and daddy, sleep well little darling. Please God look after this child and send her home as soon as possible.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:15 am

When i first looked at that cctv i thought she looked taller than 5 ...but then my daughter is 5 and that child reaches the approx hight of the woman that my child does.My daughter is 108 cm tall to be precise lolll
And the more i look at that cctv the little one in it could very well be her.She looks a little like kate does in her childhood pic stood next to her friends/sister.But as i said before i question why its being published.It could cause a panic in her abductors.The woman in the picture looks similar to the one in the morrocon picture to.Where she stood behind the older one carrying a child on her back????
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:19 am

Unfortunately we cannot tell at all from this image as we cannot see her face. Hopefully they have better images than this.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:24 am

clairesy wrote:When i first looked at that cctv i thought she looked taller than 5 ...but then my daughter is 5 and that child reaches the approx hight of the woman that my child does.My daughter is 108 cm tall to be precise lolll
And the more i look at that cctv the little one in it could very well be her.She looks a little like kate does in her childhood pic stood next to her friends/sister.But as i said before i question why its being published.It could cause a panic in her abductors.The woman in the picture looks similar to the one in the morrocon picture to.Where she stood behind the older one carrying a child on her back????

That is what came to my mind too, that the woman looked similar in build and appearance to that woman.

Remember also Claire, that Madeleine was said to be small for her age.

But let's just wait and see and not try and talk ourselves into it, although it is very hard not to, when for this child's sake and her parents we so want it to be her, but I will say this, unless that woman is some kind of au pair, this child does not look like she belongs with her and neither is she dressed as if she does.!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 am

Thats right rosie ,But when madeleine went missing she was around 95 cm ...my daughter was shorter and is a couple months older than madeleine.Doesn't mean much but im going on her hight.And my daughter still wears age 4 clothes and is 5...she is 107-108 cm tall now.

Apparently they have better cctv ...from what the report says the images are that clear they want them to check it out???Not sure weather they mean the mccanns or what??? Its certainly encouraging news isnt it...lets wait and see......... please god let this be her please please please.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:40 am

Here is a link to more cctv pics of her with the woman.They aint to clear but in the report it says they are very clear so i take it we are seeing some of the urmmmm more unclear ones????

Certainly picture 4 looks similar although you cant see her face.She does look about the same stamp as a 5 year old would look.We have only images of madeleine as a 3 year old coming up 4....so a year and a half she would have grown somewhat more.I think these images are very promising ...although as ive said before i question why they are being made public right now..

You have t scroll down half way and click a slide show link t view these images.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1541035.ece
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty Girls

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:48 am

I want to see the CCTV footage but cant find it on Skynews. Any ideas???
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 am

In my last post on here there is a link to the sun....scroll down the page and you will see(in amongst the report)a red box...it says click here to view slide show show.There are 6 pics...not too clear but pic 4 shows the best one...not of her face but of her size and posture etc...it does resemble her
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty here it is

Post by christabel Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:56 am

Rosiepops wrote:I cant find it Clairesy

Click on our slideshow to see pictures of the pair caught on CCTV. below the story
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty Thank you.

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Could be Madeleine. And yes,there will be clearer pics that those.

And a very good thing, she was checking her mobile, which means if she received a call or a text, then they will be able to pinpoint the exact time, and maybe pick her up, as they know the position. And if not a prepaid, then they might be able to work out who she is.

I see nothing from what we have seen to say it isnt her. The size is OK, remembering that we also dont know how tall the woman is, and she doesnt look to be a shorty.

And pleased to read that film has gone to the US for examination. What a novel approach, letting the experts have a look at it. Well done Belgium.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... Empty hi all

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:10 pm

this looks good news hope its her!

it will be in front of a magistrate this week so thats good news also

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Detective diane!!!

You come up with some good points Good thinking no doubt the phone will be checked they may even get a addy from it to.Hopefully.I dont know how hight the woman is but looking at her stood in comparison with the cars etc in the pic she seems about average for a woman ...not sure??

Something i noticed in pic 3 Madeleine's hair looks very blond but not as blond in picture 1...probably the sun etc shining on it???But it does appear to look like her from what we can see.The shape and size of the child in picture 4 looks like her. Her overall posture and frame etc when she came out from the playhouse in the park on holiday looks like that of the little one in pic 4 where she is looking on at the woman taking a call.My opinion anyways...not sure what others think.I hope it is her if it is then i think they will be a lot closer to her than what we are aware of.They would not release this into the news otherwise surly?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Also imo picture 5 seems to have a deliberate blob on the face of the child????Whys that .Have the sun been asked not to publish any clear images etc???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:29 pm

I must say when i got to picture 4 I got butterflies, it did look like Madeleine and I could not think what it reminded me of, so Claire very well done because it is that picture you mention! Her whole stance and demeanor looks like her.

I heard that the McCann's may go out there? If they think this is credible I would think they will be out there tomorrow, it depends what they have been told privately though, we do not know, remember all news we are getting they will have probably had ages ago.

I am praying as hard as I can here.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:31 pm

A suggestion, let's all go to the candle site and just in case it is her let us each light a candle to light her way home.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=maddy
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Rosie im having butterfly's to.I must admit its made my chin shiv too!!!!And i honestly think this could be a break through...I just hope to god the privates are playing this right...i would hate for her abductor to be seeing these images and thinking OMG lets get her the hell from here and move on again.I would like to think that (like gerry or Clarence said on tv not long ago)...all evidence is looked into before it is released.If this is the case then we can only hope they are onto them and watching them right now as we speak ....I hope so...madeleine should be home really soon if this is the case.Bless her to.

I think lighting a candle for her to help her on her way home is lovely idea.

:sendingulove: for madeleine
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:46 pm

My candle is burning brightly for her right now. :sendingulove: :sendingulove:
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Another thing about this bank sighting.If she is on cctv i wonder if they will watch her to see if she touches anything...They can do whats called 'touch DNA' which they can pick up her dna from the touch of her finger on a surface. Surly a child of 5 would be touching this and that ????

Also a facial recognition scan on the cctv images should be carried out to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Picture 5 does look like someone has occluded the face!

If we think this looks like her and there are clearer images and for the police and everyone to be taking this so seriously, then it must look a lot like her on the clearer images that we haven't seen.

I wonder how the Sun got hold of these pictures? These are not in the bank! I was expecting to see images of her inside the bank! If they have images of her inside the bank, I wonder what they reveal? I hope she touched something inside the bank, they said she was going upstairs, so let her have touched the rail please! Although this has to be a long shot with all the people in and out, the match will never be conclusive anyway.

Just a thought the McCann's must have already seen these images and the paper is saying the PI's are already out there and the police are still taking this seriously?

Let's just be very very cautious here and I am going to keep praying as hard as I can and I hope to God the antis are too!

xxx dear Lord please let this be a safe and well Madeleine, please guide those looking for her straight to her and most all please bring her home safely to her mummy, daddy, brother and sister, grandparents, where she belongs God Bless Love her and keep her safe and if this is her please dear God please, do not let her be moved anywhere else amen xxx
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Claire

I think they may have already done the facial recognition, if they have and they have still gone, well let's just keep hoping!

I am off to bed now goodnight :goodnight:

:sendingulove: :sendingulove: xxx Madeleinexxx :sendingulove: :sendingulove:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 pm

You can actually see moving images of these two walking on the cctv now on the link i posted.I shall post it here again for.The slide show of pics is half way down the page in a red box saying click here to view slide show etc.The video is near the top in the red video box.And i will say i think this could be madeleine .The cctv image on camera 5???Where it show a closer look at the child as the woman leans towards her is really identical to madeleine.Hope it is her i really do.Its spiting image of madeleine and that only on a blurred cctv vision....god knows what its like to watch properly as apparently cops say the cctv is that clear that they want them to check it out.(dont know who they mean by they?)presume they mean the mccanns??

heres the link once more.

You have t scroll down half way and click a slide show link t view these images.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1541035.ece
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:31 pm

On camera 2, what is that passenger in the dark car doing? he looks like he is pointing or waving at someone to do something. towards the end of the clip the driver slows the car and it looks like a passenger wearing a blue shirt is gesticulating at someone and looks agitated to me!

This does look like Madeleine, Please God it would be too cruel for her parents if it isn't, please let it be her and you are right Clairesy this does look very much like that woman in the Moroccan photo that time.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:42 pm

I cannot sleep after watching those moving images.

Please God let this be her, if it is she looks extremely well cared for.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next