Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat fight over China´s feline meat trade

+3
Marilyn
Catkins
Pedro Silva
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cat fight over China´s feline meat trade - Page 2 Empty RE: CLAIRESY'S DVD

Post by Royal Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 am

Unlike Marilyn I had not seen this video before and to some extent wish I hadn't seen it now, it is absolutely disgusting and I was horrified. Those poor animals, what sort of people are they that provide this sort of "entertainment" to the public, it is disgraceful, barbaric to say the least. And there is no excuse for those who go to watch such blood thirsty spectacles, men, women and worst of all young children, what must be going through their minds as they watch such murderous behaviour, and to hear their parents laughing and joking about it, what a crazy example to your own children, and they in turn will almost certainly grow up with these cruel sadistic tendencies. Their parents think its OK so it can't be wrong!!! Watching that dreadful, horrible display of human? beings terrible behaviour towards innocent animals made me feel physically sick and quite emotionally distressed for those poor birds and beasts,
and that litttle lamb for Gods sake! I found myself almost wishing the Tigers ripped down the steel mesh of the coaches and attacked the onlookers, how could they stand there laughing and joking. Those people are mentally sick in their heads to watch such awful spectacles. If those people can pay to go and watch such cruel behaviour towards animals what is to stop them having the same lack of feelings and compassion towards other people. I think such people are potential wife beaters, child molesters and murderers, and you are right Clairesy to be so upset about the filming of such cruelty, I hope I never see it again. I some times see the filming of Lions in the wild attacking Zebras and other animals and that is bad enough, but this........
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Cat fight over China´s feline meat trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat fight over China´s feline meat trade

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 am

I have to say, my post is raising a lot of "discussion" here, against all those who are viewers of such an horrible "entertainment" there are also those who opposes this kinds of "entertainments".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Cat fight over China´s feline meat trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat fight over China´s feline meat trade

Post by Catkins Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am

sadie wrote:Catkins,

How did you manage it?..............

It would make me :poorly:

I only managed one.....yuk..........luckily had plenty of alcohol to wash it down..........couldn't eat the next course...rabbit all shiney skinned........... gagging
Can't watch the video of the Tigers...........cowardly I know but it would stay with me.......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I have to say, my post is raising a lot of "discussion" here, against all those who are viewers of such an horrible "entertainment" there are also those who opposes this kinds of "entertainments".
I hate animal cruelty in any shape or form Pedro...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:38 am

I too hate all kinds of animal cruelty, like you my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:56 am

Catkins wrote:
sadie wrote:Catkins,

How did you manage it?..............

It would make me :poorly:

I only managed one.....yuk..........luckily had plenty of alcohol to wash it down..........couldn't eat the next course...rabbit all shiney skinned........... gagging
Can't watch the video of the Tigers...........cowardly I know but it would stay with me.......

I'm not going to watch it either; it's sadistic and we have seen more than enough of that in the past 22 months. I'm just glad that Gerry is getting his chance to comment on it and hope that the antis dont go on the rampage again 'in revenge'
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 am

[quote="Catkins"]..........couldn't eat the next course...rabbit all shiney skinned........... gagging
quote]

Now it's funny that you should say that, because my daughter did a months exchange with a french girl when she was 13. Pascale lived in a village near Tours and she had some lovely rabbits that they played with each day. Now my daughters favourite Floppsie was quite a character and became a great friend to my daughter.

The next day they went out to play and Floppsie had escaped her pen and my daughter was frantically searching, calling for Floppsie all over the garden, when Mamon came out and said " Oh, we had Floppsie for dinner last night"

My daughter has been a vegetarian ever since - and she doesn't eat fish either! I am very proud of her for the strength of her conviction............ However, I put my foot down when she announced that she would be bringing her new cat up as a vegetarian, after all cats are carnivors and that would have been unfair in a different way. Mind you, her cat is a killing machine. Puss came to stay with us for a couple of years and she stripped the neighbourhood of robins, wrens and the most beautiful little field mice - brought them proudly in as a present for us!!!.......... I think that she has got the message now that we dont like presents!

Some of them got free and hid under the piano and other heavy furniture and we used to have to humane trap them, then take them to the woods a couple of miles away to let them run wild.

The joys of having a Moggie! But it's nature and she would have been a wondeful Mum had she had kittens.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2