Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gestalt banned from 3A's

4 posters

Go down

Gestalt banned from 3A's Empty Gestalt banned from 3A's

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 am

Oh dear, a loss to reasoning and fact based debate on 3A's. Gestalt was a much respected poster on 3A's.

Bonnybraes1 was looking for a reason to get him out as many lurkers and posters interested in what Gestalt had to say witnessed. No reason was given for this permenant ban. Probably bonnybraes finger hovering over the button twitching and itching to press, twitched a bit too hard.

3A's are harvesting. Except they see more value in collecting chaff and getting rid of the wheat.

Back to top Go down

Gestalt banned from 3A's Empty Re: Gestalt banned from 3A's

Post by vee8 Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 am

That's a great shame. So much for democracy. So much for freedom of speech. Joseph 'bonnybraes' Stalin has struck again.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 am

Good grief!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:31 am

Why was he banned? I suppose posting using some common sense. Anyone with any common sense and the ability to use logic knows just how pathetic that place is.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Well he is welcome here!

As far as I am concerned the 3 A's is the most ridiculous place and if they want to make themselves look like fools, that is OK by me.
They ban anyone that doesn't conform to their way of thinking.

The 3 A's and the green place have tried very hard over the past couple of months to get our forum closed down, at present we are having to answer yet another litigation, it appears taking threads out of the public part of the forum and placing them in members only doesn't stop them complaining. They have a "bank" of screen shots, they just pluck one out at random and complain the our hosts about it, it doesn't matter that the post they are complaining about may have already been edited or deleted or moved, they complain anyway! I think what is rankling them now is the fact that they cannot see anything to complain about, so they are scouring the forum looking for the slightest thing that we have missed and as soon as they find it, they take a screen shot and complain to the hosts.

What never fails to amaze me is that the homes of the complainants are the 3 A's and the snot green psycho blog and if our hosts would only care to look at these two places they would find the most horrendous libel, the most sickening of posts with macabre killing theories and some of the most sickening things I have read regarding the sexual abuse of dear little Madeleine, by her own father and friends that I have ever read?! Yet these people complain to our hosts about us and because we try very hard to stay the right side of the law, we have to act! mental
Not only this, the author of one of these sites encourages a mentally unstable member of theirs to name her own children and discuss their most private intimate business and this is OK? This is allowed, yet apparently, we must not be allowed to voice our disquiet at some of the most abominable things they have written and written without a shred of evidence and all because these people do not like to read the truth!

I myself am attacked daily in these places, post after post after post of sickening personal, vicious lies told about me by people I have never even heard of let alone communicated with and this is OK apparently, this is allowed? It is allowed because there is nowhere we can complain to about the 3 A's in particular, there is nowhere we can report the abuses that occur on that forum on a daily basis, so anyone who fancies naming one of our posters by their real name and publishing his address and other personal details and mentioning his young daughter and writing a load of lies and bilge about something they know nothing about is OK? Then these people turn around and report us, for the most trivial of things and this is OK. Fair isn't it?
The other place can be reported to Google but you may as well stand and talk to a brick wall, they just ignore it all. They ignore the fact that people on the green blog openly accuse the McCanns of murdering their child in the most gruesome way after her father sexually assaulted her and she was no further use to them and could not earn them any more money and she was now coming up to four years old and going to school, so she could talk so the only thing for it was to murder her. This is what I have read on this blog, not word for word I cannot remember the exact phrasing but this is what was being said, how sick is this? Obviously the person writing this has no idea that a lot of children talk quite fluently from an early age, making their whole sick theory as stupid, ignorant and ill conceived as they themselves are, but they write this utter filth anyway and they just get away with it.

But if we dare to utter one sentence against their self proclaimed sainted Goncalo Amaral, "fallen police from grace police officer", who no one could even bother to say goodbye to when he left his job, then they report us to our hosts!

How does this unfairness come about?

All I can say is, people when you are writing about such people on this forum can you please not mention names, it appears we are offending some people by speaking the truth and please can you watch your language, it appears that the mild forms of colloquialisms used by some of us on here is offending these people too, after all they are such delicate flowers, with delicate constitutions and they cannot bear being called an a**hole, even though they have been guilty of writing some of the most sickening perverted stuff about two innocent people themselves, we however,must not offend them by referring to them as a**holes, it upsets them and their delicate natures. Remember too, not to offend a certain policeman, who himself is guilty of writing a load of unsubstantiated fairly stories and downright lies and sometimes just plain hysterical nonsense, he is another that must be allowed to write what he likes, yet must not be criticised for his appalling work ethics and the worse policing that the world has ever witnessed and do not get me started on ex solicitors, who want to say in their signatures that 'Madeleine probably died in apartment 5a that night',and want to release ill research unfounded nonsense about two innocent people. They must be allowed to surf the internet, write and say what they like, yet we must not be able to counter their nonsense using the truth as this is offensive to them and please can you NOT call one of them "bent-t*ts" as this is offensive to them as well. But if you want to call Gerry McCann a murdering paedophile with absolutely nothing to back up your allegations, then this is fine, go ahead!

Sorry for the rant, I did not mean to this to be a rant, but when I see posters like this Gestalt who I know very little about other than they seem perfectly reasonable, talk sense and produce some very interesting facts and posts, even if I do not agree with all he/she says, they just get banned for nothing, it is irksome and ridiculous and something is very very wrong somewhere.

I believe wholeheartedly in what we are doing and trying to do on here, if I did not then I would not do it, but never have I got into so much trouble for trying to stick to the truth and for trying to speak the truth, in all my life!

We all just have to hope that Karma will come along and bite their fat ugly behinds.

If you got this far Gestalt, you are welcome here on our little forum, where we try to stick to the facts and are interested in the truth, even if we do get a little over enthusiastic about it sometimes. Welcome
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Firstly Rosie, if they are complaining and paranoid enough to attempt shutting us down then they must fear us. I mean really fear us. They will do anything to stop sites like this from having a voice. It goes to show that we are being heard loud and clear if they need to nuke us to shut us up.

3A's have put themselves in a position where they are virtually untouchable as far as complaints go. The site is paid for and there is no separate host for the forum. The forum is built individually using available scripts and tools and placed within the website pages. Unlike free forums which are hosted by a forum provider and therefore they are sharing responsibility directly by giving users the forum to play with. Fundamentally forums like this one are on loan, sort of. Thats why there is a complaint button for the use off and there isn't one on 3A's.

3A's have gone into the outer limits. Anyone who does not go along with the rules which they proclaim is justice for Madeleine gets booted. Opposing views are seen as disruptive to their forum. Actually it is now a cause. The cause being to find a way of punishing the McCanns. Any opposition to THE CAUSE is trod upon. Even outside opposition if they can get away with it. Members joining other forums is frowned upon. Look what happened to Sillycat when drachen told them she joined here. Look what happened to Gestalt when they found a way of associating Gestalt with this forum.

They scout all other forums associated with this case. Any free forum such as this gets the complaints. I think they believe that if they complain in numbers the hosts will get fed up and have the site shut. It happened to Sangfroid and several of Truths sites which were all free sites. All had threads discussing the nutty posts on 3A's. Gestalts site, profenceanti, is a payed for site and more secure from complaints.

One positive to come out of all this is that the people who valued 3A's are now waking up and realising what it has turned into. The more active the site becomes in trying to shut other people up the more it loses credibility.

Whether you are a Pro, Fence Sitter or an Anti. If you don't follow the cause you will fall under the cosh. Not many Pro's left there and the banning is still prolific. Even a whole host of their own moderators got banned permanently. It says a lot when someone like Bonnybraes is allowed to stay as moderator, bully her own members, threaten them with 'choose your reply words to me carefully', complain openly at members who also post elswhere, tell lies about this forum's members and others and have an allegiance with there in house paedophile sympathiser, Drachensachen. Honestly it is a real eye opener watching and reading bonnybraes harrasing 3A's members openly. You couldn't make it up.

Last edited by ModNrodder on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:46 pm

I hope so Pedro. We have to cover all bases though by not giving them anything to complain about. In a way that is giving them what they want but for the time being it will give us time. Time for them to self destruct.

Edit. Was I seeing things. You did post Pedro didn't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down