Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts Motive?

+5
honestbroker
vee8
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
Wanderer
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bennetts Motive? - Page 2 Empty NEW MEMBERS WANTED ON THE NEW "NONE CHATBOX"

Post by Royal Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Come and join us on the None Chat Show Pedro, most likely I won't be there and I would be surprised if anybody else is there but you can always try your luck. You won't be bothered by other None Chatters as nobody wants to talk to anybody else and you will be no exception!

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Bennetts Motive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennetts Motive?

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 pm

I don´t understand, what do you mean by that, Royal?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Lol, I bet Alroy has been trying to chat with us in the chatbox at the bottom of the front page.

Alroy, I never scroll down that far. When I have done in the past, I too have enjoyed talking to and getting frustrated with myself. Laffin

Back to top Go down

Bennetts Motive? - Page 2 Empty PEDRO MY DEAR FRIEND!

Post by Royal Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:20 pm

I am sorry if I have confused you a little Pedro, I am just pointing out that at the bottom of this Post there is a box called the "CHATBOX" but nobody ever uses it, so as a joke I am just drawing everyones attention to the fact! Besides which I am becoming a little Senile in my old age and am beginning to Ramble a little! So have pitty on me please, I really am quite harmless!
Alroy.
!

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Bennetts Motive? - Page 2 Empty MODDY MY DEAR FRIEND

Post by Royal Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:24 pm

I'm not Chatting to you Moddy, it's becoming a habit of mine, I'm starting to become like everyone else in the Chatbox! Only kidding! Hope you've had a good Christmas Moddy!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:30 pm

I did and I hope you did too Alroy.

I tend to be logged in here and at the same time flitting through other windows elswhere. Usually this site is open in one window but I'm not actually here if you know what i mean, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 pm

But, my question is not to offend you in any way my friend, it´s just, when I have a doubt, I ask, that´s all, and don´t worry, I know you are quite harmless.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Bennetts Motive? - Page 2 Empty MODDY CODDLING!

Post by Royal Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Thanks Moddy, yes I've had a good Christmas thanks, and to top it all yesterday evening my son and his wife treated us to a great evening out at the Bridwater Hall in Manchester to enjoy a wonderful performance by the Manchester Concert Orchestra accompanied by two first class professional singers. It was billed as the "Last Night at the Christmas Proms" and we enjoyed every minute of it. Perhaps not every bodies 'cup of tea' but I would certainly recommend it to any other music lovers!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Bennetts Motive? - Page 2 Empty Good thinking Pedro

Post by sadie Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:08 am

Good thinking Pedro! clapping

If Gonzo must (the swine).................

Then do the decent thing; Half to the Madeleine Fund and half to the Rui Fund

Pedro, what good thinking! highfive

Although it is the Mccanns he is abusing!! I feel it in my bones; they are good people and am sure that they would share it with Rui
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am

The couple had many times talked about Rui Pedro, and helped raise awareness of this case too.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:43 am

vee8 wrote: NEWS OF THE WORLD

08:30

Sept 11, 2017.

Prime Minister passes new ruling.

Prime Minister Anthony Bennett today signed a new charter bringing into power what has become known as ‘Bennett’s Law’

Under this new law, the centuries old legal tradition of a defendant being ‘Innocent until proven guilty’ will be scrapped, in favour of a new maxim, ‘Guilty by weight of statistics.’ This new ruling was brought about by the PM’s past experience of child abduction, where he successfully proved that no child has ever been abducted by a stranger, and that therefore the parents are always guilty of murder.

A spokesman for the NSPCC has issued a statement, apologising for misleading the public for so long. “It seems we have been backing the wrong horse from the beginning. Mr Bennett has conclusively proved that no child has ever been snatched from their place of residence, and that therefore we were wrong in our efforts to support the families.” Other children’s charities are expected to make similar statements soon.

Speaking from the front doorstep of 10 Downing Street, the PM said, “This is a great day for children’s rights. From now on, no parent will be able to get away with murder.”

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

How come I mised this? Also there is an excellent post by Honestbroker.

Where is Honestbroker? Have you nicked him Mod over on PFA2? If so send him back we had him first! Laffin Laffin

Seriously anyone bumping into HB, tell him it would be nice for him to make a few posts on here, we miss him and his input.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Rosiepops wrote:
vee8 wrote: NEWS OF THE WORLD

08:30

Sept 11, 2017.

Prime Minister passes new ruling.

Prime Minister Anthony Bennett today signed a new charter bringing into power what has become known as ‘Bennett’s Law’

Under this new law, the centuries old legal tradition of a defendant being ‘Innocent until proven guilty’ will be scrapped, in favour of a new maxim, ‘Guilty by weight of statistics.’ This new ruling was brought about by the PM’s past experience of child abduction, where he successfully proved that no child has ever been abducted by a stranger, and that therefore the parents are always guilty of murder.

A spokesman for the NSPCC has issued a statement, apologising for misleading the public for so long. “It seems we have been backing the wrong horse from the beginning. Mr Bennett has conclusively proved that no child has ever been snatched from their place of residence, and that therefore we were wrong in our efforts to support the families.” Other children’s charities are expected to make similar statements soon.

Speaking from the front doorstep of 10 Downing Street, the PM said, “This is a great day for children’s rights. From now on, no parent will be able to get away with murder.”

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

How come I mised this? Also there is an excellent post by Honestbroker.

Where is Honestbroker? Have you nicked him Mod over on PFA2? If so send him back we had him first! Laffin Laffin

Seriously anyone bumping into HB, tell him it would be nice for him to make a few posts on here, we miss him and his input.

You bet we do. Brilliant legal and investigative brain has HB. He is in great demand on pfa2 but I will Pm him
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2