Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett's real motive?

3 posters

Go down

bennett's real motive? Empty bennett's real motive?

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Until yesterday, I was prepared to write bennett off as a sad little nobby-no-mates attention seeker, full of his own importance and nothing but a coward and a bully. But since his post on 3a's about getting the televised reconstruction pulled off air, I began to think further. This action goes beyond just harassment, beyond his so called campaign for justice. It is a deliberate attempt to block access to vital information to the parents. Why? Why would he, or anyone, do this? I think it goes to my own reason for first ever getting so wrapped up in this whole case, my theory of Madeleine's lineage.

Most of you I think are probably aware of my feelings on this, but for any newcomers, I have a website dedicated to it at

www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk Please read in particular the first three chapters. I know these thoughts of mine are considered to be quirky, eccentric even, by some, and I am comfortable with that! At least you have all been kind enough to me to not call me a raving nutter, unlike certain members of 3a's! But, the short story is, even I cannot be sure of just how much of what I believe may be true, and so, though I have a good, 'gut feeling' about it, I tend not to keep harping on too much about it, for fear of boring people.

But what of bennett? Well, I know he reads my site, hell he even threatened to sue me over a page I put up about him! So he too knows my ideas. Now, we all know bent tit 'claims' to be a Christian, but what denomination? What if he is a Catholic? If you look at this thread on the Democracy forum,

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/57275-happy-200th-birthday-darwin.html you will see he is some sort of uber-orthodox Christian, who believes the world was created in six literal 24 hour days, that dinosaurs walked the Earth till the middle ages and that prior to the great flood of Noah, the average life expectancy of the human race was 900 years! Seriously!! He ACTUALLY believes that! I have, from time to time, come across the odd individual who thinks the same way. Perfectly good and decent folk in all ways, unless you question their beliefs about creation, and what is said in the Bible. Then they instantly become extremely hostile, and go on the attack. They will defend their beliefs to the bitter end, and will countenance no right of reply, will not tolerate any opposing view, nor even engage in a fair argument.

Now suppose I'm right, that Madeleine IS the most direct descendant of the marriage of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. What would someone like bennett do, to prevent this truth from being discovered? What steps would he take to preserve the religious status quo?

If bennett IS a Catholic, and I must stress here, as I do on my site, I mean NO malice to ordinary Catholics, is he part of this attempt to cover up the truth of the marriage? He may certainly believe I myself am on to something, and, on his own initiative, is taking independent action to stop Madeleine being revealed as the true descendant of Christ.

I apologise for indulging myself, and promoting my ideas about all of this, but I still have difficulty in understanding why anyone would do these things, and at least this is one theory, however left field it may be!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett's real motive? Empty Re: bennett's real motive?

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am

Vee,

To give Bennett any title at all is to elevate his position from the gutter. I agree with you to me he appears to be an attention seeker that will do and say anything in order to get it. Take a step back and look at his actions dispassionately (hard I know), but take a good look, do these actions look like those of a sane person? Is flying around the internet like a thing possessed spewing forth this bilge a sane thing to do? Look at it, he makes all these claims about the McCanns and yet the minute anything is said about him he cries foul, throws his dummy out of the pram and reports the site to the host and threatens legal action, quite where he is going to get all the money from to bring this legal action is beyond me, to the best of my knowledge he has not sold that many books! In fact the last I heard of his books, is that he had so many left over from the print run that he had to give them away to all the MPs! He could not even do this quietly, he had to have himself photographed doing it and then spread it around the internet like cyber confetti!

It isn't normal Vee, in fact he is behaving like some kind of derange Evangelist on a mission to destroy two innocent people and all we have to do is wait, because no one can do what he is doing for long before he is forced into retribution.

What he and his Disciples do not realise is, that other people are doing a lot, but they do it unnoticed behind the scenes and they do not like what they are seeing in Bennett. Some people do not seek reward or flattery for what they do, they only seek to do what they know to be right. He thinks because no one has challenged him, he is right and he is getting away with it, we know he isn't!

Personally, I think that Madeleine was in the wrong place at the wrong time and her parents made a catastrophic error of judgement and their daughter was abducted, this is what I believe happened, simply this.

What is happening now though, is the start of the truth emerging and there is nothing that the likes of Bennett or his side kicks can do to stop it.

Now we are on the verge of discovering just who has been covering up for child abductors and all the rest of the filthy business that has been hushed up for years on the Algarve, where the good people of Portugal have been forced, threatened and intimidated into keeping quiet.

They especially should not be afraid, the blame will not fall on the good, only the bad, where it truly belongs.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:23 am

I noticed you spelt his name with a capital 'B' something I refuse to do, as it confirs on him a degree of respect that he does not merit. Wether I'm right or wrong, I feel HE thinks I'm on to something, and he may well be taking action, either on orders or independantly, to forestall and circumvent fate.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:05 am

First, I doubt Bennett is a catholic. I come from a family of catholics, some were very very strict and not one of them, nor any of my other catholic acquaintances (and there are many) belief that the world was formed in 6 days etc etc. This tends to be the realm of the fundamentalists. Catholics are a bit more pragmatic and realise that not everything in the bible is meant to be taken literally. Bennets views are fundamentalist.

Second, he doesnt need any funds to take legal action, he can do it himself. You dont have to be a solicitor to represent yourself, or to lodge a lawsuit. He would be aware how to do it, of course. And he is only barred from acting as a solicitor, which means he cannot represent others. But there would be nothing to stop him representing himself at all.

As to why he does it? I agree with Rosie, it is about attention but also about belief. Imo he believes what he writes in regards to the McCanns and religion. Somehow, in his mind, he is able to filter out commonsense and logic, to arrive at this conclusion. He lets belief override logic. And as with anyone who has a fanatical (way beyond strong) belief, he believes everyone esle to be wrong, and just doesnt accept any logic which disagrees with him. The thing is that belief is personal, and has its place in religion. But it has no place in the justice system, which must rely on evidence and evidence alone. Also, his belief that he is right and what he says is supported, is so strong that he automatically assumes that he is right and therefore what he rights is not libel.

Unfortunately for him, it is libellous and his actions are those of a stalker. But the basis of his actions are his fanatical belief which he lets cloud his judgement, his logic and plain old commonsense.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down