Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts Latest Ramblings.

+5
Rosie
Catkins
Peaceful1
dianeh
Mulleena
9 posters

Go down

Bennetts Latest Ramblings. Empty Bennetts Latest Ramblings.

Post by Mulleena Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ
Tel: Harlow (01279) 635789
e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Carter-Ruck Thursday 16 September 2010
Solicitors
6 St. Andrew Street
LONDON
EC4A 3AE

Your ref: Stevie Loughrey
AT/IH/SVL//13837.5

Sent by e-mail and hard copy by Certificate of Posting

Dear Sirs

re: Your clients Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - The publication of information about websites which carry ‘60 Reasons’ by ‘muratfan’

I refer to my letter of 9 September on the same topic, namely avowed supporters of your client making it their business to circulate publicly on the internet details of torrent sites where internet readers can read the whole of the contents of my ‘60 Reasons’ book.

The latest incident of this kind was brought to my attention yesterday. The internet poster known as ‘muratfan’, whom we have identified as Ian West of Norwich, runs a blog which he calls: ‘BrenRyanandCo’. On this blog, he publicised yesterday yet another torrent site, and the link can be viewed seen here:
http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010/ ... opped.html

I had no knowledge whatsoever either of the existence of this torrent site (details of which I will not give in this letter) nor of course of its decision to steal the copyright of my book and make it available via a torrent download. I have since left a message with this site informing them that the publication of this book is regarded by your clients as libellous and is in any event a breach of my copyright.

I can scarcely be blamed if avowed supporters of the McCanns, as are ‘Chicane’, the ‘PFA2’ site and ‘muratfan’, all of whom have published links to downloads of ’60 Reasons’ within the past two weeks, seem to be embarked on a reckless campaign to highlight the availability of these downloads, presumably, as they seem to think, with the intention of causing some embarrassment or difficulty for me.

I can only re-iterate that I believe your clients and yourselves may wish to make representations direct to those who purport to support your clients yet are making public the links to where my book may be viewed and read.

Incidentally, one site that links to the forums and blogs I have mentioned above is ‘Chaosraptors’. I have made you aware that ‘muratfan’ spends an inordinate amount of time on his blog and the forums he inhabits making obscene and libellous comments about both myself and The Madeleine Foundation. For your clients’ interest, here are some comments made on ‘Chaosraptors’ last week about ‘muratfan’s blog, after it was temporarily closed last week:

“Blogs like the one in question do more harm than good, whichever side the blogger claims to support” (3 September).

“I agree with fencesitter. Outing is always distasteful...it shouldn't matter what side of the fence you are on. It's about time this blog was closed down” (3 September).

“Muratfan has brought shame on supporters of the family of a missing child. I hope Muratfan and all the others who enjoy throwing [expletive deleted] in the hope it sticks, get karma soon enough” (4 September).

“Digging dirt, targeting people in the community and spreading the muck is all it is, no normal adults interested in this case would associate with people who practice that sort of behaviour” (7 September).

“One less distasteful blog…” (7 September).

Bloggers and forums like ‘Chicane’, ‘PFA2’ and ‘muratfan’ do not promote your clients’ cause, as is evidenced from this selection of quotes above. They detract from it. Once again, I suggest that you may wish yourselves to contact these sites to ensure that they stop promoting the contents of my book.

You have not acknowledged my letter on this same subject dated 9 September, just as you have not to date answered my letters sent to you on 20 July, 3 August, 16 August and 20 August.

Yours faithfully

Anthony Bennett

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bennetts Latest Ramblings. Empty Re: Bennetts Latest Ramblings.

Post by Mulleena Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:25 am

I believe the offices of Carter Ruck are still ringing with the sounds of laughter at bennetts latest correspondence.

lol!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:45 am

Ramblings is right.

What a load of c**p.

How embarrassing. Bennett didnt post this up himself did he?

downthetoilet
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 am

Unfortunately he did Dianeh and the portrayal of victim status really doesnt suit him does it?

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:05 pm

If he didnt write his stupid 60 reasons 'book' in the first place, he would have no need to be moaning about where its contents are posted.
Stupid man.
I am still at a loss as to why he is so desperate to make the world believe Madeleine is dead???
ANY missing person, child or adult, should ALWAYS be thought of as alive and searched for until such time it is proven otherwise!
So if bennett and his vile mob followers want to know why us 'pro's' are always assuming Madeleine is alive, the reason is above!!
But, I would really really like to know WHY bennett and co are so active in pushing to the world that Madeleine is dead???????
Can any of them tell us why???
Bet not.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 pm

I bet the Staff at CR.....collapse in a heap when a letter from Bennett arrives................with laughter . lol! He is an utter twat!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

Peaceful

I am not sure why Bennett and Co want the world to believe that Madeleine is dead. But I have a theory that it is simply because they backed the wrong horse at the start (thinking the worst of the McCanns instead of looking deeply at what the papers were saying and the actions of the PJ) and are too pig ignorant to change their minds. Of course, Bennett, Morais and a few others enjoy the 'fame' this has brought them, and so have very little motive to admit they may be wrong. And then there are those that are too embarassed to admit they were taken in by the lies and smears.

Amaral of course has reasons of his own.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 am

Tony Bennett Yesterday at 9:31 pm
UPDATE ON GONCALO AMARAL DAY - IN BLUE BELOW.

NOTE - IN VIEW OF THE MCCANNS OBTAINING A FINANCIAL CHARGE BY THE COURTS ON HIS HOUSE - WELL IN ADVANCE OF A MUCH-DELAYED FULL LIBEL HEARING - MR AMARAL'S NEED FOR FINANCIAL HELP IS GREATER THAN EVER

Tony Bennett wrote:We're writing today to all our members and close supporters about our plans for Goncalo Amaral Day on Saturday 2 October.

This is his birthday and will be the third anniversary of the day in which the Portuguese powers-that-be removed him from the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

We plan events in central London. We're not announcing our full plans until nearer the day but please contact us via the contact details on our website if you want to know more.

In the meantime, here's an extract from our letter to members:

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

1) Join us in London on 2 October. Bring your own packed lunch or join us in a café or pub which will be our base for the day and we’ll tell you about later. Contact us by e-mail or ’phone (details at the top of this letter).

We have now decided on our venue for lunch. We will be there from 12.00noon through to about 2.30pm with other events planned before and after that. These details will only be dislcosed to those who register with us for the day beforehand - send an e-mail to me, ajsbennett@btinternet.com

You'll be very welcome to come and meet MF members and supporters informally even if you don't take part in the other events of the day. The lunch venue is very much in the centre of London.

2) If you can’t join us in London, help us to spread the word of Mr Amaral`s situation. The internet and e-mail are great ways to share information sharing.

3) Sign the petition for a public enquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance [over 200 have signed already]. You can add your signature [you do not have to give your real name] by clicking on the ‘Care Petitions’ icon at the top of our home page, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk, or click on this direct link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/petition-for-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-with-the-power-to/

The number of signatories is now 211.

4) Support Mr Amaral financially. Here’s three ways you can do this:

a) Make a payment via Paypal direct to his support group in Portugal, Projecta Justica Goncalo Amaral (PJGA) at http://pjga.blogspot.com/

b) Send a payment by banker’s order to the PJGA bank account [your bank may charge for this]; details: BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon –
NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62 IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL

c) Send a cheque to The Madeleine Foundation, telling us you want the funds to go to the Goncalo Amaral fund, and we will collect all the money and send him the total raised to the above bank account.

5) Send a birthday greeting to Mr Amaral. We will be sending him a greetings card. If you would like us to add your greeting, please send it to us as soon as possible (use a pseudonym if you do not wish your actual name to be used). We aim to publish all the messages received on our website.

Many of these are being sent in, you can either send them in to us or post them up here and we'll get them to Mr Amaral on or before his birthday.

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 am

They seem to have developed Amarals penchant for long boozy lunches!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 am

Diane, I think you are right.
They cant allow themselves to even think they may be wrong, so continue the flow of abuse at the McCanns.
Even when Madeleine is found, they wont stop, not for a while anyway ... they'll stay on course to disaster.
But we all know where it will lead them.
I would just like an answer from them as to WHY they want to world to believe Madeleine is dead. Wonder what they really know?? Mmmm....
WHO are they really covering up for and WHO are they really trying to fund raise for??
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 am

Incidentally, one site that links to the forums and blogs I have mentioned above is ‘Chaosraptors’. I have made you aware that ‘muratfan’ spends an inordinate amount of time on his blog and the forums he inhabits making obscene and libellous comments about both myself and The Madeleine Foundation. For your clients’ interest, here are some comments made on ‘Chaosraptors’ last week about ‘muratfan’s blog, after it was temporarily closed last week:

Er why does CR want to know about chaosraptors exactly?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:31 am

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

1) Join us in London on 2 October. Bring your own packed lunch or join us in a café or pub which will be our base for the day and we’ll tell you about later. Contact us by e-mail or ’phone (details at the top of this letter).

Cheese and pickle anyone? popcorn

I bet that pub or cafe will be really grateful that all these weirdos turn up eating their own sarnies and drinking their own drinks. popcorn popcorn popcorn

I wonder who is going, laffin with his Molotov cocktail and camera camera , Bennett with his metric signs, Butler with her pictures of NON Spanish walk laffin2 laffin2 laffin2
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:43 am

Will they all have those little flag pins with GONCALO AMARAL DAY on them?

I mean what do they intend to do, go out collecting for him?

Will they be shaking their collection pots under peoples noses (can't you get arrested for that?) police police police

No one will know who GONCALO AMARAL is! And I thought you had to be a registered charity to collect on the streets, otherwise what will they be doing? Oh I know they will follow in the tradition of the "great man" himself and go on a pub crawl, get drunk, party pick fights, fighting sleep with strange women affraid and get their other halves to come and toss their clothes and shoes into the bar where they are drinking. drunk

It all becomes clear now!

bellylaugh Laughing bellylaugh Laughing bellylaugh Laughing bellylaugh
PS Perhaps we had better ask Muratfan where this meeting is going to be and inform the old Bill that people will be illegally collecting for charity. Or handing out libellous fliers? police police police

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 am

5) Send a birthday greeting to Mr Amaral. We will be sending him a greetings card. If you would like us to add your greeting, please send it to us as soon as possible (use a pseudonym if you do not wish your actual name to be used). We aim to publish all the messages received on our website.

Oh OK if you insist.

Unhappy Birthday To you Goncalo, I hope you are up all night with the runs.

Seriously though I wish for Goncalo Amaral the same kind of birthdays he has inflicted upon Madeleine and her parents and family and may he never know another peaceful day or birthday until he tells the truth about what happened to Madeleine and where she is now and who took her.

Is his wife going to give him the other diamond stud earring to match the one she gave him last year?

Oh silly me of course she won't because she has kicked him out!

what a difference two birthdays eh Amaral? Last year you were wasting inordinate amounts of money on hiring a posh restaurant and fireworks and inviting all your "friends", where are those friends now Amaral? All gone, one by one, as your money ran out so did your friends, it could not have happened to a "nicer" person, still you have got your friends embarrassing you in London. Laffin Laffin Laffin

On the subject of money, did anyone else notice just how much of Bennett's message was given over to asking for money?

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 am

He can't afford a birthday bash this year, seems Mrs Am's had a face lift or two in the last couple of weeks and spent some of Gonc's ill gotten gains Laffin
But keep your chin up Soph, it hides your face woohoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atZd_hHACN0&feature=player_embedded
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:23 am

Shame she couldnt have had a personality transplant along with the face lift, she is a despicable excuse of a human being along with that piece of **** she calls her Husband!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 pm

She would make a good ventriloquist, when she speaks her mouth doesn't move! oh yeah dance oh yeah dance oh yeah dance
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 pm

christabel wrote:He can't afford a birthday bash this year, seems Mrs Am's had a face lift or two in the last couple of weeks and spent some of Gonc's ill gotten gains Laffin
But keep your chin up Soph, it hides your face woohoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atZd_hHACN0&feature=player_embedded

SHiver......that is scary.....bucketload of botox there methinks !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:56 pm

No Cat that is a full face lift, can't you see the knot on the top of her head?

I hope she remembered to thank Madeleine for paying for her face lift! pullinghairout
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am

She's not even 40, is she? And she needed a full facelift already? Sheesh.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:19 am

Premature aging, thats what happens when you spend too much time baking yourself in the sun.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:28 am

Yes, and when you'd rather just get a facelift than get in shape!
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Well getting in shape takes time and won't alter that hard face of her Bluj. And we all know that her husband isn't shy on starting an affair with a younger woman. But did she do it to keep him or does she think he'll be able to keep the money he's earned over a missing child's back?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Translation about the link above:

Maddie case:

Parents demand divorce of Gonçalo Amaral (GA) to be compensated.

Reporter´s words: “The parents of Madeleine McCann wants that GA and his wife do a separation of property goods / assets to assure that the former PJ inspector, author of the book “the truth of lie” has enough values to pay a claim for compensation. The wife of GA says that she will not obey that judicial / court order.

The couple McCann made a request of a compensation of one million two hundred thousand euros to GA for the content of the book “the truth of lie”. The process is in progress but in legal terms and to guarantee that the property goods / assets of the former PJ inspector are not lost a seizure has been made about the, but, because they are common property goods / assets with his wife, the seizure was denied. Now, Madeleine´s parents wants that GA and his wife makes a separation of assets”.

GA´s wife says: “it is a question separation of assets, but the question is that all our assets are common and our life, our separation, if happened, even the assets separation would be a fraud, because we live, like every person knows, in community of property of life, in the last years with difficulties, with sadeness, but also with many joys”.

Reporter´s words: “This measure is prescribed by law, but the couple (GA and his wife) says that they will not fulfill it.

GA´s wife says: “ I don´t even want to think that in Portugal, someone will force me to separate of my husband´s property goods / assets, neither to me nor any couple. I didn´t expected any kind of attitude, I would never allow any of our lawyers to do such outrageous proposal to a family”.

Reporter´s words: “In July of 2009, the injunction filed by the McCanns to the book “the truth of lie” was accepted, in that time, Madeleine´s parents obtained a seizure of GA´s assets, about the profits of his book, also half of is retirement pension, a part of a house at the area of Olhão”.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down