Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonzo now to do a documentary??

3 posters

Go down

Gonzo now to do a documentary?? Empty Gonzo now to do a documentary??

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 am

Maddie: Documentary for TV

Paulo Marcelino
10 October 2008 - 00h30

The book 'Maddie - The Truth of Lie' is the starting point for a documentary that is being filmed in the Algarve over the next 20 days. Goncalo Amaral, coordinator of the PJ in the process and author of the book, is not the only character to appear in the TV production.

The documentary will be produced by Manuel Fonseca, of Valentine de Carvalho, and most of the filming will take place in Portimao and in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann disappeared from on May 3, 2007. "First we will work and then make statements. The formal announcement will be at another time," said Manuel Fonseca to Correio da Manhã, producer of films such as 'Koko' and 'The Private Life of Salazar'.

Goncalo Amaral coordinated the first five months of the investigation, in one of the most media focussed cases ever. The inquiry eventually ended, this summer, at which time the former coordinator published his book, a pioneering work of police revelation that has sold about 200 thousand copies in Portugal. It has been on sale since September in Spain and will soon be published in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. "Everyone likes to see their work valued," said Goncalo Amaral, about the purpose of the documentary.

http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=7C06E2ED-853F-4DA5-95CC-9F659C829246&channelid=00000092-0000-0000-0000-000000000092

[i]More oportunity to sue for libel, if you ask me.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gonzo now to do a documentary?? Empty Re: Gonzo now to do a documentary??

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 am

That should be interesting, i wonder if they will include all his 3 hour plus long lunches, when he was supposed to be searching for a missing child?

He had better hurry up and make this film because his court case starts soon and he may not be around to finish it, unless they allow day release from Portuguese prisons? Ididn'tdoit
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:31 pm

What p*sses me off is the sheer hypochracy of it all. If Kate and Gerry so much as breath a word about doing a film/tv show or whatever the anti's jump straight down their throats, accusing then of being in it for the money, or celebrety status. But Gonzo? Oh no, porkbelly can do no wrong, so he can tell HIS lies to the public with no fear of a right to reply from Kate and Gerry. It makes me sick.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm

Have no fear, Gonc is digging a hole into which he will bury himself and never re appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by joblog Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 am

This is the first time I have read this, I honestly don't know how this man sleeps at night. Would any of you? Knowing you failed an investigation into a childs disappearance, were then forced into retirement, and your only way of income is now to write about your "theories" of that same failed investigation. I know most people couldn't.

He seems to be of another league though, and now a documentary?, I can only hope the people of Portugal see this for what it really is.... a money making scheme, feeding off of the emotions of parents and those who have been caught up with the tabloid gossip surounding this case.

Shame, It doesn't surprise me though :x

Joblog.

joblog

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:42 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

So how is Gonc going to be portrayed?

Like Poirot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with his brain removed lol! lol! lol!

If he spent as much time on the job as he did briefing the media in restaurants over his extended breakfast and lunch breaks, he might have found something of relevance that might have led to dear Madeleine.

Damned disgraceful excuse for a detective

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:18 pm

So who would YOU choose to play him? Naturally Peter Sellers is the first one to come to mind, but sadly he's no longer with us, so how about John Goodman? American, I know, but I bet he could do a really funny accent, and he's the right build!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down