Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Ron god bless you sweet heart

2 posters

Go down

Rose Ron  god bless you sweet heart Empty Rose Ron god bless you sweet heart

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Police have pulled a suitcase out of a murky Tel Aviv river and say it contains the body of a four-year-old girl whose disappearance has captivated Israel.

Divers remove the bag they say contains Rose's remains from the river

Paris-born Rose Ron has been missing since May and police divers have been searching the Yarkon River for weeks after arresting her paternal grandfather and mother over her disappearance.

Her grandfather, Ronie Ron, initially told police he had beaten Rose to death in a fit of rage and stuffed her body in a red suitcase which he hurled in Tel Aviv's Yarkon river.

The Israeli taxi driver later retracted his confession.

But now a suitcase containing a body has been found in the river after a week-long search.

"The result (of the investigation) is the discovery of the girl's body this afternoon," national police chief David Cohen said in a live television broadcast from the scene after the red bag was opened.

Four-year-old Rose Ron

"With the utmost caution, I have to say additional examinations have to be performed in order to achieve 100% identification," he said, describing the case as closed.

Israel's three main television networks interrupted their regular programmes to broadcast live from the banks of the river, where police placed contents from the suitcase in black plastic bags before sending them for forensic examination.

Ron, 45, lived near Tel Aviv with Rose's mother, Marie-Charlotte Renaud, 23, a French woman previously married to his son Benjamin - Rose's father.

Benjamin divorced Renaud about three years ago when he found out she was having an affair with his father.

Ron and Renaud have two children of their own.

Rose went missing in May and detectives said they feared she had been the victim of Israel's worst case of domestic violence in history.

"I have handled many investigations," said the Israeli district police commander.

"But I cannot recall a single other investigation that turned all our stomachs, that all of us come out of the investigation briefings with tears in their eyes."

Back to top Go down

Rose Ron  god bless you sweet heart Empty Rose

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 am

When will our planet be scourged of these evil beings on our planet. I feel so helpless.

Back to top Go down

Rose Ron  god bless you sweet heart Empty Re: Rose Ron god bless you sweet heart

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 am

I feel sad, sick and angry. Such a beautiful little girl. May she rest in peace, and may the scum who did this to her rot in hell.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rose Ron  god bless you sweet heart Empty Re: Rose Ron god bless you sweet heart

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:44 am

This is very very sad. No dignity in death for an innocent child at the hands of evil. I hope the scum who killed her will have no dignity for the rest of their sorry life.

Bringing back the death sentance would be too good for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:50 am

I felt compelled to write again.

For Rose and those who love, miss and feel for her.

Today I woke up innocent and wise
Opened my innocent eyes
Smiled at my family that came to meet me
Oh so much love and warmth to greet me
They promise to take care of me now
And will let my loved ones know I’m safe somehow
I’m happy I’m glad I’m protected from bad
I wish my loved ones were not so sad
For when the time comes I will greet them
With cuddles and love I will meet them
I want to tell them so much, however
That I will be happy and innocent now and forever

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:06 am

That's beautiful mate, I've gone again. :(
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rose Ron  god bless you sweet heart Empty Little Rose

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 am

Rest in peace little angel. You are now with those that want you and will love you for all eternity.

Rose Ron  god bless you sweet heart Little10
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 am

Mod, that is another truly beautiful and humane post from you. The poetry is especially poignant.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down