Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

piling on pain.

3 posters

Go down

piling on pain. Empty piling on pain.

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am

Piling on pain

Aug 15 2008 by Susan Lee, Liverpool Echo

THE supposed worldwide ‘sightings’ of Madeleine McCann must be torture for her parents. However hard they try not to get their hopes up, every new report must offer a sliver of hope. And when every new report is discounted it must feel like losing her all over again. But as more sightings come through it shouldn’t be left solely to her parents and their private detectives to investigate and gauge their validity. And if the theory she has been snatched to order by a paedophile ring is true, then surely the British police should now take an active role in the hunt for her? She may have been taken while on holiday but Maddie is first and foremost a British citizen

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/views/liverpool-columnists/echo-columnists/2008/08/15/piling-on-pain-100252-21537011/

++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree so much with this. Not that the mccans don't have the best of help at the moment but I think it would be right for British cops to be actively taking on her case.Properly and not just helping out now and then. She is a British citizen.

Sightings of madeleine that are later reported as negative isnt the only thing to add to their pain.IMO....vile comments by certain bloggers on certain site add a great deal of unnecessary hurt to them to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

piling on pain. Empty Re: piling on pain.

Post by Mandz Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi Clairesy!
I posted this on another thread that I feel our Government should step in and help. Why should the McCann’s be left to get on with it and pay for it? We should send a petition to our Government and tell them we are DUSGUSTED at this disservice? Look what the McCann’s have done for us Amber Alert to make Europe a safer place for all our children therefore we should give something back.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:01 am

clairesy wrote:Piling on pain

Aug 15 2008 by Susan Lee, Liverpool Echo

THE supposed worldwide ‘sightings’ of Madeleine McCann must be torture for her parents. However hard they try not to get their hopes up, every new report must offer a sliver of hope. And when every new report is discounted it must feel like losing her all over again. But as more sightings come through it shouldn’t be left solely to her parents and their private detectives to investigate and gauge their validity. And if the theory she has been snatched to order by a paedophile ring is true, then surely the British police should now take an active role in the hunt for her? She may have been taken while on holiday but Maddie is first and foremost a British citizen

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/views/liverpool-columnists/echo-columnists/2008/08/15/piling-on-pain-100252-21537011/

++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree so much with this. Not that the mccans don't have the best of help at the moment but I think it would be right for British cops to be actively taking on her case.Properly and not just helping out now and then. She is a British citizen.

Sightings of madeleine that are later reported as negative isnt the only thing to add to their pain.IMO....vile comments by certain bloggers on certain site add a great deal of unnecessary hurt to them to.

I agree, I would like to see Britain's best getting officially involved now, there is nothing stopping this, now the Portuguese have exonerated the McCann's and Murat and lifted their arguido status and officially shelved the case, there is nothing stopping the British police getting involved and in view of how badly this poor innocent little child has been let down, personally I think it is the least they can do. Equally, I bet there are some in the appropriate departments who would love to get theor hands on this case and try to sort it out. I bet the McCann's would welcome this warmly too.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down