Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school

+5
Tinkerbell43
vee8
Rosie
Catkins
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Go down

Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school Empty Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Yesterday at Sky News: Kate and Gerry will today watch their twins start at the primary school where missing Madeleine should already be a pupil. Madeleine had already been accepted at the school and was meant to start lessons four months after she disappeared while on holiday. It will be a proud moment for her parents when they drop off twins Sean and Amelie for their first day in primary class in Thurmaston, Leics. But the occasion will be tinged with overwhelming sadness for the couple. Staff at Bishop Ellis Roman Catholic Primary kept an empty desk and locker for Madeleine, and they still keep a candle burning in the hope she will one day return. A message on the school´s website says: "We are sorry that we are not yet able to welcome Madeleine to our school as we had hoped to. Our thoughts and prayers remain very much with the McCanns as we continue to pray with them for Madeleine." Above it is an aerial photo of pupils standing in formation in the playground, spelling out the words "Find Madeleine". An internet banner shows a picture of the missing girl as she was aged three, when she disappeared, and an "age-progressed" image of how she would look now. The twins will be driven the five miles to school from their family home in Rothley. An Ofsted report carried out in May this year described the school as "outstanding" and said the pupils were "admirably well behaved".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school Empty Re: Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14 pm

walkinghomecrying My heart goes out to Kate and Gerry this week more than ever.........So poignant taking the twins for the first day at Big School......an event they should have carried out with Madeleine.......How very sad ..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school Empty Just Wanted To say

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm

On the off chance that someone from the family reads this, we are with you and behind you all the way, don't look back, look forward. You have so much to enjoy with your twins, they will help ease what you feel inside, you just have to let them. :sendingulove: :sendingulove: :sendingulove:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school Empty Re: Parents pain as twins join Madeleine school

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:18 am

I couldn't agree more. Kate, Gerry, you have, as ever, my total support.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 am

I cannot even begin to imagine what emotions they must have gone through today, it is just so terribly sad.

I can only say, as always, they have my utmost support.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 am

I shed a tear (well quite a few actually) when I read about the twins starting school. It is a huge reminder of what Madeleine and Kate and Gerry have missed out on.

My heart goes out to Kate and Gerry, as they must feel the same sadness but ten/hundred/thousand times worse than I do.

I pray that Madeleine will finish out the year at her school, making new friends and being with her family where she belongs.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am

Kate, Gerry, Sean and Amelie have so much love from so many people in the world. How tragic that there are a few who prefer to continue to administer so much more pain than they are already suffering. It must have been so hard for them to take the twins into school for their first day, but I am sure that Madeleine will walk into her school one day soon and then they can start the healing process and be a complete family again.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:32 pm

How many days a week will the twins go to school? And how many hours a day?

What an adjustment for poor Kate. She has spent nearly every moment with the twins since they returned to Rothley and now they will be gone for part of the day (at least). I hope one day when she feels right she returns to general practice. I'm sure she was a great doc and she should get to continue that career one day.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 pm

What a sad day for them, Its never easy when your 'babies' start school, it marks a turning point in most parents lives.
It must have been a very painful day for them.
So sad.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down