Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph

5 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph Empty Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 am

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt

Some of the country's most experienced police detectives are being approached to join a team to help find Madeleine McCann.

By Ben Farmer
Last Updated: 4:46PM BST 09 Sep 2008

Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing while on a family holiday in Portugal in May last year

The Find Madeleine Fund has asked for lists of suitable retired or soon-to-retire officers from forces across the country.

The fund, which is now being bankrolled by Brian Kennedy, the owner of Sale Sharks rugby team, is understood to have approached several police forces around the country including Greater Manchester.

Madeleine, three, disappeared from the family's apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal during a family holiday in May last year.

Chief Supt Steve Heywood, head of Greater Manchester Police's (GMP) serious crime division, is among those who have been asked to provide a list of officers, while Mr Kennedy is said to have already met former Det Supt Andy Tattersall, who retired from the force last year.

Mr Tattersall co-wrote the A To Z Checklist of Murder Investigation which is used by police forces across the country.

He worked on the investigation into the murder of special branch officer Stephen Oake, stabbed to death by terrorist Kamel Bourgass during a raid in 2003, and was involved in the Jill Dando murder case.

A spokesman for GMP said: "We have given details of some eligible officers or former officers. As far as we are aware, no decision has been made by the fund."

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, said: "Kate and Gerry McCann, the fund and its backers have always sought to employ or use the very best people and resources in the search for Madeleine.

"If police expertise is potentially available anywhere, the fund and Gerry and Kate would naturally considering using

..................................................................................................

This sounds promising folks :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A quick edit, as I forgot to post the link:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2711914/Madeleine-McCann-Top-British-detectives-are-lined-up-to-join-the-hunt.html

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph

Post by Mandz Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 am

I hope to God this is true. Let’s hope someone finds her soon.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph

Post by Rosie Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 am

Whoever is holding Madeleine, they might just as well release her because they are going to get caught.

This is a mighty strange way to behave if you are guilty isn't it? I wonder if this has sunk in to the antis brains yet? Oops sorry, forgot they have no brains.

How about it Amaral? Know anything?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:40 am

Rosie

Over and over again, I have wondered how those foolish idiot anti's could possibly think that the McCanns were guilty while they continue to hire the best in the world to find their daughter. If they were guilty, then they would get caught by their own detectives. But you know, the anti's are so far in denial that they think that half the world is in on some big conspiracy to protect the McCanns. When in reality, the conspiracies involve the incompetence or possible corruption within the PJ and the unwillingness of the governments of the world to take the measures needed to stamp out paedophilia and child trafficking. Even if Madeleine's abduction is not related to a larger conspiracy, it has highlighted that they exist, and in many countries.

I also feel that this case will not remain unsolved forever. That we will know what happened to Madeleine and those responsible will be caught. It is only a matter of time.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph Empty It's go time!

Post by Claire from Canada Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:47 pm

As we say here in Canada when things are FINALLY going to get moving...it's go time. I have not been more encouraged this entire time than I am right now. After reading the lengths that this family and their backers are now going to-especially employing these true experts in this area....I really feel that for the first time ever they are on the right track.

Bravo to the Mcann's...they are much stronger than I could ever be.

Not sure if any of you are believers like me...but keep praying if you are! I am not saying the outcome will necessarily be a good one (i.e they might not get her back alive), but at the very least they need to know what happened so that they can experience some closure. I'm still praying for a miracle though. Time will tell.

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Claire, I too have a faith, albeit a very simple one, and my inner faith tells me she IS alive, and unharmed. She will be returned, very soon, I never felt otherwise.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 am

dianeh wrote:Rosie

Over and over again, I have wondered how those foolish idiot anti's could possibly think that the McCanns were guilty while they continue to hire the best in the world to find their daughter. If they were guilty, then they would get caught by their own detectives. But you know, the anti's are so far in denial that they think that half the world is in on some big conspiracy to protect the McCanns. When in reality, the conspiracies involve the incompetence or possible corruption within the PJ and the unwillingness of the governments of the world to take the measures needed to stamp out paedophilia and child trafficking. Even if Madeleine's abduction is not related to a larger conspiracy, it has highlighted that they exist, and in many countries.

I also feel that this case will not remain unsolved forever. That we will know what happened to Madeleine and those responsible will be caught. It is only a matter of time.

There has been much coming out of Portugal lately about paedophilia and how it concerns the upp echelons of Portuguese society.
I have always felt that there was an outside chance that Madeleine's disappearance could be connected to Casa Pia in some way.
I also think for certain that Joana Cipriano's abuduction and Madeleine McCann's abduction are connected and probably carried out by the same person/group.
Question is who?

Is this what a decent set of detectives may find?

What if the hire car and the flat were rigged? Amaral really thought that this couple would be charged and convicted on this (non) evidence? I wonder if it sent shock waves through him when he realised they were not going to be charged?
If the McCann detectives want to start at square one, I expect to see a very worried ex detective and a bout our frenzied interviews to get on first, just as he did when he realeased his book!
In my opinion of course.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Top British detectives are lined up to join the hunt/The Telegraph Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 am

Now we have seen more of the evidence concerning the apartment and the car, it does add weight to the suspicions we have long held concerning how that so called evidence go there (talking scent of death and no conclusive DNA evidence).

I too have been wondering whether enough has been uncovered to support a perverting the course of justice charge against a certain fat boy.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 am

dianeh wrote:Now we have seen more of the evidence concerning the apartment and the car, it does add weight to the suspicions we have long held concerning how that so called evidence go there (talking scent of death and no conclusive DNA evidence).

I too have been wondering whether enough has been uncovered to support a perverting the course of justice charge against a certain fat boy.

Well, the same sort of evidence has been found in the Cipriano case, and Amaral HAS been charged with perverting the course of justice so, hold on to your seatbelts, I say, as the McCanns team have a lot more resources and strength than the poor Cipriano family had/have - not to mention determination.

As our Rosiepops often says 'fatboy should be seriously worried'

Ididn'tdoit

If enough has not been uncovered Dianeh, I and many of us, only think it is a matter of time before it will be.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down