Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ...

3 posters

Go down

I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ... Empty I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ...

Post by honestbroker Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:31 pm

I'ts about the Cipriano case, which I'm debating elsewhere, but I like to have my facts right, and that's where I'm hoping you might be able to help me.

I gather from what I've read on this board (and I've not the slightest reason to doubt it) that the blood found in the fridge and alleged to be Joana's has been destroyed and cannot therefore be re-tested. If someone could point me in the direction of a source for that, I'd be grateful

The other thing that interests me is whether these tools, allegedly used to carve up Joana's body, were ever actually found and forensically examined. From memory, photographs of them were produced in court, but that was it.

Any help on this would be very welcome. Thank you.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ... Empty Re: I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ...

Post by clairesy Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 pm

honestbroker wrote:I'ts about the Cipriano case, which I'm debating elsewhere, but I like to have my facts right, and that's where I'm hoping you might be able to help me.

I gather from what I've read on this board (and I've not the slightest reason to doubt it) that the blood found in the fridge and alleged to be Joana's has been destroyed and cannot therefore be re-tested. If someone could point me in the direction of a source for that, I'd be grateful

The other thing that interests me is whether these tools, allegedly used to carve up Joana's body, were ever actually found and forensically examined. From memory, photographs of them were produced in court, but that was it.

Hi honestbroker,

i found a link here about joana,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joana_Cipriano

Says a lot about the formal goings on etc and also gives details of police failures etc.Hope it answers some of the questions raised for you???

These guys seem to mess up every child case they get involved with yer???They seem to write books about them to..maybe to rake in the money in??? Joanas book is called 'the star of joana'.

I will try to find some more out on this case or you as I to am interested in finding out about some of your questions raised
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ... Empty Re: I'm wondering if someone can help me, here ...

Post by kateno.51 Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 pm

clairesy wrote:
honestbroker wrote:I'ts about the Cipriano case, which I'm debating elsewhere, but I like to have my facts right, and that's where I'm hoping you might be able to help me.

Hi honestbroker,

i found a link here about joana,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joana_Cipriano

Says a lot about the formal goings on etc and also gives details of police failures etc.Hope it answers some of the questions raised for you???

These guys seem to mess up every child case they get involved with yer???They seem to write books about them to..maybe to rake in the money in??? Joanas book is called 'the star of joana'.

I will try to find some more out on this case or you as I to am interested in finding out about some of your questions raised

Hi. If you go to *home* then *Other Families in the News* Hope this helps.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 am

Many thanks, claire and Kate. Both very helpful responses.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down