Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ya Think ?

Go down

Ya Think ? Empty Ya Think ?

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 2:44 am

Police investigate two new missing children�s cases each day

24/5/2008

On average, Portugal�s PJ police investigate two new cases of missing children every day, the majority of which are later found to be run-aways. On a yearly basis 750 disappearances are investigated, those being mostly young girls aged between 14 and 17, the cases taking an average five days to solve. :arrow:
http://google.the-news.net/display.aspx?id=960-6

This girl appears to have been overlooked.

Missing since 7 May 07 from Portimao aged 12.( 4 days after madeleine in same area)

Not sure why she hasnt been publicised or why any possible connection hasnt been investigated.

Nome: Inês Carolina Fernandes Luís

Filiação: Vítor Manuel dos Santos Luís Fernandes

Nacionalidade: Portuguesa

Naturalidade: Castanheira de Pêra – Leiria

Data de nascimento: 24/09/1994

Residência: Portimão

Data do desaparecimento: 07/05/2007, pelas 16H30

Descrição Física:

Altura: 1,70 m

Cabelo: Castanho-escuro, comprido

Olhos: castanhos-escuros

Peso: + - 65 Kg

http://www.briansdreams.com/MISSING/private/5441page29.htm

Back to top Go down

Ya Think ? Empty Wondering If This Child Has Been Found And Returned Home yet?

Post by Rosie Fri May 30, 2008 2:06 am

Thank you Janet for this post, I just read it and wondered if anything had been discovered about this child? I cannot seem to find anything on Google to indicate that she is back safe and sound with her family, I do hope that this is the case and she is back, but the PJ still have her as missing on their site. 🇳🇴

I cannot imagine the worry that this girl's poor parents are going through. Apparently she disappeared with her boyfriend and a telephone call was made to her parents to say they were both in Lisbon. Why do children do this? Don't they know how much grief they are causing their loved ones? Have the PJ investigated this to make sure that this is in fact a run away? Has it been investigated to make sure that there was not someone behind this encouraging them to do this? One has to ask immediately how this girl is being supported? How are they managing financially? Apparently the boyfriend was born in 1987 which makes him around 21 years, so has he got a job? If so presumably you need to give some details to work, so cant he be traced through this? If he isn't working how is he supporting this 'little' girl? If I was this child's mother then I would be alarmed at this and I hope that they have not got suckered into something they cannot control.

What is the age of consent in Portugal?

This girl went missing 4 days after Madeleine McCann on the 7th May 2007, has she been found yet? I really hope so, I just feel for her poor parents.

Name: Agnes Carolina Luis Fernandes

Affiliation: Vitor Manuel dos Santos Fernandes Luis Affiliation: Vitor Manuel dos Santos Fernandes Luis

Nationality: Portuguese Nationality: Portuguese

Place of birth: Castanheira de Pera - Leiria Place of birth: Castanheira de Pera - Leiria

Date of birth: 24/09/1994 Date of birth: 24/09/1994

Address: Portimão Address: Portimão

Date of disappearance: 07/05/2007, by the disappearance of 16H30 Date: 07/05/2007, by 16H30

Physical Description: Physical description:

Height: 1.70 m Height: 1.70 m

Hair: Brown-dark, long Hair: Brown-dark, long
Eyes: brown-black Eyes: brown-black
Weight: + - 65 kg Weight: + - 65 kg
Clothing: At the time of the disappearance of wear trousers, blue jeans, white blouse and black and green tennis, Nike brand, having taken a bag with clothing, and may in fact go to training blue. Clothing: At the time of the disappearance of wear trousers, blue jeans, white blouse and black and green tennis, Nike brand, having taken a bag with clothing, and may in fact go to training blue.

Additional information: Additional information:

Ausentou is Portimão in the company of boyfriend, Ruben Jose Sanchez of Caramel, born on 08 / / 11/1987, the latter made a phone call to the mother to inform that were in Lisbon. Ausentou is Portimao in the company of boyfriend, Ruben Jose Sanchez of Caramel, born on 08 / / 11/1987, the latter made a phone call to the mother to inform that were in Lisbon.

Any information should be provided primarily to the following address: Any information should be provided primarily to the following address:

Department of Criminal Investigation of Portimão Criminal Police Department of Criminal Investigation of Police Criminal Portimão

Street Foot of the Cross, 2, 8500-640 Portimão Street Foot of the Cross, 2, 8500-640 Portimão

Telephone: 2282 405 400 Telephone: 2282 405 400

Piquete: 282 427 671 Piquete: 282 427 671

Fax: 282 412 763 Fax: 282 412 763

and e-mail: @ dic.portimao pj.pt and e-mail: @ dic.portimao pj.pt

or or

for any service of the Judiciary Police paddock. for any service of the Judiciary Police paddock.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Ya Think ? Empty I have not heard of this case before...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 am

......and therefore have no idea of whether it has been resolved or not.

Perhaps the Portuguese media are actually abiding by their countrys' strict secrecy laws for a change. Or could it be that they do not want more missing youngsters splattered all over their papers - something to do with the tourist industry, perhaps?

How many other missing children are there in Portugal, that we know nothing about? :( :( :(

Back to top Go down

Ya Think ? Empty Re: Ya Think ?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum