Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proceeds from book

+6
tulip
Shingle
clairesy
Mandz
janeGT
Mobira
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty Re: Proceeds from book

Post by maria Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Back to these proceeds...

I heard the other day that 140 thousand copies were printed already. It doesn't surprise me, as copies are being distributed as prizes and gifts in tv entertainment programs and many others lay with a sad and dusty look on supermarket shelves in spite of the sale price...

So these charities won't get much, I'm afraid.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:18 am

maria wrote:Diane, Minnea and Sass

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread and didn't realise how big a confusion I have created. In fact, I meant SS as Social Services, although I knew could be confused with secret services... I wrote it because I thought that the context would help understanding the meaning and in the assumption that you all knew that our secret police is so secret that it never shows up anywhere...

My apologies to you all.

"I wrote it because I thought that the context would help understanding the meaning and in the assumption that you all knew that our secret police is so secret that it never shows up anywhere..."

I bow to that piece of very dry humour bowb4u

PMSL Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Rosiepops wrote:The trouble is we do not know what the British police or government have done to help the McCann's, don't forget the British police were bound by the Portuguese secrecy law too!

I come back to this old thread, because I can see thinking this way is one big problem.

No, the laws of the Portugal do not bind British police or british citizens in any way. Portugal is Portugal and UK is UK. Portugal (twisted and complicated) laws bind only Portugal citizens. Madeleine is british citizen and despite that she disappeared in Portugal, british police should have used all the ways to find Madeleine and do not accept PJ's lies and twisted theories, when they saw PJ did nothing to find Madeleine.

And about freedom of speech. You can say whatever you want about PJ and Amaral, it is not libellous, you can tell the whole sick truth of PJ, they can't do nothing for you, because you are not portuguese. Portugal's laws do not bind you in any way. They just can't charge you. You are free to critizice leaders of North-Korea or Russia or China, and they can't do nothing for you, so you are free to critizice Portugal/PJ too! And no one can stop you.

If Amaral is free to publish his rubbish in Portugal, so you are too free to tell that you believe Amaral, Rebelo and the whole PJ really knows what happened to Madeleine, because they know it. All what they have said has been typical paedo tom-tom against Madeleine parents.

http://fondationprincessedecroy.over-blog.org/article-7116174.html

It is better not to bow in front of evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm

Looks like there is cover up in Jersey case too.

http://dutroux.blogspot.com/2008/07/jersey-child-abuse-cover-up-two.html

And what is this, three top policemen "commited suicide" within 4 days in March. Do you think it is possible?

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/police-suicides-whats-going-on/

And looks like at least one of them investigated Jersey case.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1079.htm

I don't suspect skills of british police, because I know they are one of the best in the world. But I can see there has been political pressure against them. So what's going on?

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/03/10/jersey-habitat-of-the-three-wise-monkeys/

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:21 pm

Minnea

I'm currently trying to get into Sky (I'm having trouble) so may be I'll not have enough time to answer completely to your post re Portugal, portuguese laws, etc.. But one thing is certain: having the disappearance of Madeleine happened in Portugal, yes, the investigation's responsibility is PJ's, and yes, as a cooperating force, UK police MUST abide by the twisted and complicated portuguese laws.

Well, a final note. Of course you are free of saying whatever you want about other countires/peoples/foreign citizens, even if it is a lie or a smear. May even be they cannot sue you or they simply do not care about what you think or don't bother to call you to reason. I believe that's the 'explanation' behind the american soldiers immunity in foreign scenarios. I also believe such a stance says much about you.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:39 am

maria wrote:

But one thing is certain: having the disappearance of Madeleine happened in Portugal, yes, the investigation's responsibility is PJ's, and yes, as a cooperating force, UK police MUST abide by the twisted and complicated portuguese laws.

No they don't have to. Portugal laws are Portugal laws, UK laws are UK laws, each countries have their different laws. British police/british people are not bind in Portugal law in any way.

It is big illusion to think in UK police MUST abide Portugal laws, no they don't really have to, they have to abide Portugal laws as much they have to abide example Russian's law. Everyone understand Portugal laws are valid only in Portugal.

And as I said, when missing girl is british citizen, british police should have used all the ways to find Madeleine and do not accept PJ's lies and twisted theories, when they saw PJ did nothing to find Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty Can I

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:29 am

just add my input?

I think you are both correct here.

Maria is correct we do have to abide by Portuguese laws while in Portugal and if the PJ wanted to investigate in a certain way in Portugal then the British police did not have any jurisdiction to say otherwise.

But Minnea is also correct, the British police did not have to abide by the Portuguese secrecy laws in this country, they only did so as a courtesy to the PJ and Portugal.

I do not think we have anything written in our statute book that says that while in the UK the UK police must abide by another country's laws, even if they are investigating a British national.

I expect this is as clear as mud, but hopefully you will understand what I am trying to say?

very interesting thread by the way.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 am

I think that there are some very specific rules set out for the cross boarder co-operation between police forces under EU regulations (remember the rigmarole regarding the ”rogatory letters”?) and, if I am not mistaken, it is the primary investigators’ laws that have to be respected first hand.

But does anyone know, as the case in Portugal has been closed and the secrecy lifted, would there be anything that would prevent the British police – if they come up with any new leads – to investigate these on their own accord, or would they still have to pass on everything to the PJ?

With regard to the freedom of speech issue I agree that we are free to criticise any public institution or office, a police force or a Government etc without running the risk of being charged with slander or defamation. That is part of our rights provided we live in a democratic society, but it gets tricky when we are talking about specific individuals belonging to those institutions as it is also within our rights to be protected from false and defamatory statements. So, even if it is highly unlikely that anyone will be prosecuted, I am still personally cautious about making statements that I cannot prove to be true. To be honest, it is the blatant disregard of the McCann’s right to be protected from untrue and hateful verbal attacks that irritates me most about the Antis.
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 am

Why Madeleine was shadowed by PJ/GNR officer before abduction, if PJ is not involved in Madeleine's disappearance:

http://minnea.blogspot.com/2008/05/madeleine-was-shadowed-by-pj-detective.html

I'm sure many people in Portugal know who he is.

I can't prove Amaral and Christovao are involved in Madeleine's disappearance, but I can see it very clearly.

In every single systematical lie, they have proved they protect ring behind Madeleine's and Joana's disappearance, as I said it is called paedo-tom-tom.

"Defamation and false accusations have always been used to destroy the reputation of people liable to endanger these networks. It is called the paedo tom-tom."

http://fondationprincessedecroy.over-blog.org/article-7116174.html

No, it is not only Amaral, it is not only Christovao, they are just workers and actual evil is behind them and it is inside PJ/Portugal.

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty Sorry BUT

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 am

If you libel a government institution, such as the police, then you can be charged with libel, and depending upon what was said it may be a criminal libel action.

Here is an example from Australian law.

In South Australia, Victoria and the Northern Territory under common law any libel of sufficient seriousness can lead to criminal proceedings. Examples have been action in 1960 against Rohan Rivett, editor of Adelaide's The News, as part of the 'Stuart Affair' (three charges of seditious libel and three of malicious libel) and charges in 2005 against staff members of former SA speaker Peter Lewis over claims that politicians and police officers were paedophiles.

Taken from

http://www.caslon.com.au/defamationprofile2.htm#criminal

Please be aware that you can question but you cannot accuse. Accusing the PJ of corruption (or child abduction or involvement in paedophilia) could lead to a libel charge. However, it is unfounded allegations made with the intent to defame which distinguishes libel. So if you were calling Gonc a fat lazy corrupt b##tard for the sole purpose of defaming him, and there is nothing to support your allegations at all, then that would be libel.

So for eg, to accuse the McCanns of being swingers, when there was never any truth to this, it was simply made up by a paper,and its sole purpose was to defame the McCanns is libel. But to question whether the McCanns told the absolute truth about the timeline on May 3 2007, based upon contradictory evidence, would be hard to prove as libel.

The question is, how hard would it be for the PJ to sue for libel someone that is in another country and posting English. This is the same problem the McCanns face if they try to sue bloggers in Spain, or Brazil, or even Australia. But I suspect if a blogger is Portuguese and libel the PJ, they may be charged (or sued), but I doubt that a UK citizen would be. But you never know, if the claims are bad enough, they might do it.

Freedom of speech, is not freedom to libel, and this applies to institutions and private citizens equally.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes, Dianeh, in this country where this "libel" happens.

But if you are british and you say what is your opinion about Portugal police or example about Russian militia, in Portugal and Russia they just can't do nothing.

We all have freedom of speech, and we all should use it, because it is our only weapon to fight against this terrible monster.

Last edited by Minnea on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Have Amaral and Christovao never done normal police works, no it really doesn't look like that, because now it has been revealed, Amaral never interviewed Madeleine's parents!

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/

They only have spread lies, lies and lies and have written books, what are full of lies, because their only job is spread lies! Because both of them are part of this lying paedo-tom-tom machine against parents of missing children, who start to find their children (defamation and false accusations have always been used to destroy the reputation of people liable to endanger these networks) and THAT proves they are both linked in paedophilerings/child trafficking.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Sadly, that doesn't suprise me. (It's good to see Katie back posting again though. She's been quiet for so long, I was seriously getting a bit worried.)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Yes Vee, if I remember Katie is your friend, she said on another forum she has been busy (like we all) and that's why she hasn't written her blog. But she is quite active on this other forum. I hope too, she would write more often her blog, because her blog is absolutely brilliant.

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty KatieSmith

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm

To Katie Smith, hope you read this.......
bowb4u I like what you write, its smacks of TRUTH !

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty Wrong page...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 pm

I keep doing it and Ive done it again. I try to catch up on what Ive missed, feel seriously involved with something I have just read and then post on THAT blinkin' page. My post went onto page one. Sorry... :roll:

I will try to get it right next time. bellylaugh

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty Book

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 pm

The whole world must know he is 'the sharp end of a pin', even I can see it and I am an original numpty!

Laffin Laughing hitthefan tongueout

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty I agree

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 pm

vee8 wrote:"I just ask what happened to moral support of official Britain. Passivity is form of evil too."

All that is required of evil, in order to succeed, is for good men to do nothing.

Oh Yes, How right you are there Vee8 ! applause

Back to top Go down

Proceeds from book - Page 3 Empty On Katie Smith

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:52 am

MM, Minnea

I think Kate's posts are terrific and hilarious. She really has a way with words. Humour and well directed arguments. It doesnt get any better than that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 am

Someone on another forum is disputing the fact that Gonzo's book is not selling as well as expected. I know our Portuguese members have stated that there are copies sitting on shelves, but can anyone give an accurate number of sales, or a link of some kind, that I can shoot this arsewipe down with please?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:15 am

Hi mate. If we consider that selling One book is better than expected then perhaps this someone is correct?

Would someone be the Countess?

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:16 am

Named in one!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 am

Vee

I don't have any figures, only it is said the book had 10 editions which came to a total of 140 000 units.

It has been me who gave the information, yes there are many many books on shelves and there are tv programs giving books away as add ons to their quizz prizes. This doesn't say much for the book does it? So it is only natural that there are no sales figures released.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:37 am

Thanks for that Maria. Not sure why I bother with that moron, he's now trying to make something of the sniffer dog video, completely ignoring the banner headline in the paper that broke the story, BARKING! In England, 'barking mad' is a well known expression, that needs no explanation!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 am

The countess is the most spine chilling person I've ever come across on the net on Madeleine boards. She seems to be obsessed only with turning everything you say and do upside down.

Tell it you now think the McCanns are guilty I bet it will disagree with you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next