Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption

2 posters

Go down

Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption Empty Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption

Post by christabel Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAZugQlAwrM

Translation Thanks to Pedro thankyou

There are financial staff who are assaulted daily. Staff of financial are assaulted daily, beatings, kidnaps and even attacks with explosives, the finance staff are victims of desperate and disorientated taxpayers with the worsening of living conditions. Before we go to break, this always existed, but now there's more?

Barra da Costa: No, now has greater visibility, and I want to start by apologizing to my friends here from childhood friends who have chosen to become financial staff and there is there many honest people, so my friends of (name of person) and (name of person) like Manuel da Fonseca told, but, this is the news that had been showed, I can only reply with some kind: the poor little crocodiles. I was

Host: But employees are not to be blamed

Barra: nobody is to blame, I´m the one to be blamed, because during 14 years wanted my 340.000, as reimbursement for IRS and never received them and for take this to court I had one day to put my hand in a neck of someone, so you see, and then only four policemen, lick boots hem, of the criminal investigation of Odivelas were able to get me to let go of him, you see, this was sent to court.

Host: but you squeezed the neck to an employee of the finance?

Barra: no, I say hello to someone as I squeeze the neck to others, for me they are all the same, but, indeed, they must be distinguished, and so, notice this, these people not only don´t pay at the finances but also put this at, and I go to court, of course that with a judge like that ministry, nothing like Orlanda Marques, a lady, well, a real lady, and so, told that I have the right to be angry and didn´t even sent me to trial, you see, no one can be subjected to this, now what

Host: but she didn´t returned the money why?

Barra: because they are thieves, but these are not the only ones, this started in 1993 until 2007, 14 years, and you can tell me about ministers, state secretaries, at the direction of Expo, the finance of Loures, wherever, they all are thieves, because they kept the money and never gave it to me, you understand this, what truly hurts me inside is not the money, it is I have the certainty that these people never sits their ass at the bank of defendants, and so, because they have good examples above, what´s happen now is what I told them to do at the time: it was much more honest people of finance to take a gun and come to the streets to assault people, it was honest, it was frontal, it was heroic, than steal from people the reimbursement, because there are people in Portugal that only can be treated like this, because they receive reimbursement of one cent, you understand, there are here checks.

Host: the checks costs more

Barra: the checks cost more, the expenses also costs more, and there here persons in Portugal that receives 160 euros of widow pension and receives 16 cents , these are objectives, objective data, now there are thousands of taxpayers that cannot pay in Portugal, and so there are 10.000 people that declared insolvency, 100.000 that have the salaries seized

Host: but you also told here , many honest employees at the finance

Barra: many

Host: so, it is not right to arrive at a finance and squeeze or doesn´t squeeze
Barra: no, not squeezed? The obligation that people have is to deal with taxpayers all with the same behaviour, that is what it is at the Constitution, but I know of persons that played football with my process inside the finance office, and I know of persons that at 4pm receives envelopes at the financial office, to work for certain private companies, and I know much more, you see, so

Host: so you think that this is a reaction to that kind of behaviour

Barra: this is a reaction towards a figure, that is the figure of State, and the figure of State is represented by whom? By teachers, by policemen, and obviously by the people who are the taxpayer collectors, which existed since the 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th centuries until today, and so involves execution solicitors, which involves the notorious Paulo das Dores Rebelo, in the middle of all this people, receives 13 million of euros by month, not bad, you see, now the way how this things happens is that someone who don´t want be wolf don´t wear it´s skin, and this started in thing called Maria da Fonte, many decades behind, in which the financial offices eventually burned, etc, etc, we don´t want to reach that point, but I know that today the signs of financial offices are replaced by words: thieves, do you want me to tell you something more? During 14 years it falls me the rest of hair, I suffered many times alone, many times had the desire of painting the wall of financial offices and put there the name that today the younger people do, and I´m in the first line when that when wants to put the country straight, precisely starting with this: the financial office is to deal with everybody the same, and the taxes are to being done in a different manner, it is not for those who didn´t have nothing to do with this crisis, which are those who now are feeding precisely the same that are in the perch”.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption Empty Re: Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption

Post by christabel Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 am

Concerning Dr Barra da Costa video, it omits the final part of his intervention, where Dr Barra calls the former prime-minister of Portugal a psychopath, and says that all the latest portuguese governments and also the present one are mainly criminals and thieves that have lead Portugal to the bankruptcy and so it should be them and not the people who have to pay for the crisis.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption Empty Re: Dr Barra da Costa, speaks out on corruption

Post by Catkins Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 am

Shaking Head its always the normal folk who pay !!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down