Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

couple McCann in Madrid

Go down

couple McCann in Madrid Empty couple McCann in Madrid

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:30 am

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://exame.abril.com.br/estilo-de-vida/livros/noticias/pais-de-madeleine-lancam-livro-com-as-verdades-do-desaparecimento

translation:

Madeleine's parents launch the book with the 'truths' of the disappearance

The book is about the feelings of the family after the controversial disappearance of their daughter

Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, were on Wednesday in Madrid to present the book that dissects the disappearance of her daughter in the Portuguese Algarve for a fact that still makes them feel guilty, although they admitted that they can not change the event and, therefore, focus on the future.

To address this troubled period, Kate decided to write all her feelings in a book, which won the same name as the title of her daughter. Despite the difficulties of writing about it, 'Madeleine' has 447 pages presented to the public on this intriguing case.

"It was very difficult and painful decision to publish this book. The reason that encouraged me to write it is simple: tell the whole truth. I wanted to relate some memories on the role to secure the personal moments, intimate and emotional aspects of our lives, "says Kate in the pages.

At the press conference, Kate, with her husband Gerry, confessed that she took a long time to normalize her life, even with the support of her two other children.

'I felt guilty every time distracted me from what she considers important, finding little Madeleine, or when she had a moment to relax,' said Kate.

Now, according to her words, it seems that Kate has learned to live as a family, although she stated that it will never be complete without the presence of Madeleine

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down