Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview tonight with couple McCann

+4
maria
dianeh
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Interview tonight with couple McCann

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:36 am

My friends, RTP 1, a Portuguese news channel, showed an interview with the couple McCann, at London (conducted by Sandra Felgueiras), about CEOP campaign.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Re: Interview tonight with couple McCann

Post by bluj1515 Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:16 pm

What did you think Pedro? Are there any articles about it in the Press?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Re: Interview tonight with couple McCann

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:42 pm

On PFA2, someone thought this woman was not nice to the McCanns, in that each time they mentioned abduction or trying to get her back,she cut in and changed the subject.

Pedro/Maria, is that true.

I have tried to watch it, but it is downloading so slow that I lost patience and turned it off. It is 20 min long, and I think it would have taken me an hour to watch it, it was so slow.

But I am interested in what others on here thought.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:36 pm

No my friend, those on PFA2 are wrong. I have seen the interview, and for what I have seen, she was nice to the couple.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 pm

At Google, you write rtp, then click to search, then you will see this: Rádio e Televisão de Portugal, then click on Rádio e Televisão de Portugal, once you´re inside, look for the word: Multimédia, then, you will see at the right corner this: Especial Informação (Special Information), by click at this: Especial Informação, you will have access to the video about sweet Madeleine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Pedro

Post by maria Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 pm

I'm very sorry to disagree with you. Sandra Felgueiras NEVER was kind to th McCanns, she ALWAYS twisted statements, asked twisted questions using tabloid and PJ/Amaral type of arguments.

This interview was no exception: she even introduced a question with '...Gonçalo Amaral and the proofs he wrote in his book' (or something of the sort, I'm not accessing JM again to get the wording right). Sorry, this isn't nice, this is a LIE and obviously aimed to reinforce the (probable? real? false?) portuguese public opinion and take away all the force and focus from the initiative and hope to find Madeleine.

Please do not mix up 'politeness' with 'kindness'. One can be a polite assassin. That what she is, a polite character assassin. And she proved that with other intertviews/reports relating other subjects of our internal politics, disguised as 'fight against corruption'.

Last edited by maria on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:07 pm

You´re right my friend Maria, I agree with you about Felgueiras.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Complete interview at

http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/index.php?tvprog=1871&idpod=31586&formato=flv
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 am

maria wrote:I'm very sorry to disagree with you. Sandra Felgueiras NEVER was kind to th McCanns, she ALWAYS twisted statements, asked twisted questions using tabloid and PJ/Amaral type of arguments.

This interview was no exception: she even introduced a question with '...Gonçalo Amaral and the proofs he wrote in his book' (or something of the sort, I'm not accessing JM again to get the wording right). Sorry, this isn't nice, this is a LIE and obviously aimed to reinforce the (probable? real? false?) portuguese public opinion and take away all the force and focus from the initiative and hope to find Madeleine.

Please do not mix up 'politeness' with 'kindness'. One can be a polite assassin. That what she is, a polite character assassin. And she proved that with other intertviews/reports relating other subjects of our internal politics, disguised as 'fight against corruption'.

Hi Maria, I have just watched the video and agree with your summary. I personally found the interviewer very aggressive, sarcastic at times, defensive towards to Amaral and intent to keep diverting the attention away from Madeleine. I am not being biased when I say I was disgusted.

I'm sorry that Kate and Gerry had to endure this, but endure it with dignity they did. Well done Kate and Gerry.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 am

You´re absolutely right my friend Tinkerbell. My friends, Maria, Tinkerbell and all at PFA2, I apologise for my post today at 9.36.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
maria wrote:I'm very sorry to disagree with you. Sandra Felgueiras NEVER was kind to th McCanns, she ALWAYS twisted statements, asked twisted questions using tabloid and PJ/Amaral type of arguments.

Hi Maria, I have just watched the video and agree with your summary. I personally found the interviewer very aggressive, sarcastic at times, defensive towards to Amaral and intent to keep diverting the attention away from Madeleine. I am not being biased when I say I was disgusted.

I'm sorry that Kate and Gerry had to endure this, but endure it with dignity they did. Well done Kate and Gerry.

I agree ... and as someone posted on PFA...she could have been reading a script fron the 3 Asses/Maddiecasefiles...............
I was annoyed when she asked mainly Kate a question then spoke over her answer........... Interview tonight with couple McCann 106557 .
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 am

She is probably another female of the Amaral harem, or she is being paid by him to be like that, corruption is Amaral's middle name after all. She'll get hers and let's face it, it is no less than we expected. The main thing is that the video has been watched by millions all over the world and has been absolutely well accepted.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Rosie

Post by maria Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 am

Agree, the video was watched. But that well known b***h just made the public at large to forget about Madeleine and the campaign. Portuguese public once more.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:30 am

She wasn't nice to the McCanns, nor really unsympathetic imo, it could have been a lot worse. And both McCanns handled her and her questions very well.
I understood there'll be more interviews with Portuguese reporters, let's hope this was the worst one they have to speak to.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 am

Maria, Pedro, perhaps you could complain to her tv station about the poor quality questioning and the biased nature of the interview.

Interviewers should be fair, not rehash or focus on their own opinions, which are going to look very very stupid after Amaral is convicted of libel. Perhaps the station needs reminding about the pending libel case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Diane

Post by maria Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 am

And reminded that this is the public service tv station (I'm fuming)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 am

Maria, here in Australia, our most biased stations are the public stations ABC and SBS. They are left wing in their political views and only present stories that suit their agenda. It is a disgrace that this happens, and with public money.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 am

maria wrote:Agree, the video was watched. But that well known b***h just made the public at large to forget about Madeleine and the campaign. Portuguese public once more.
She is stupid...she said.the Portuguese Public...( 175,000 ) read the book..............Maria perhaps you can tell us what the population of portugal is.................damn sight more than 175,000....and mostly decent good people I bet !
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 am

The population of Portugal is approx 11 million.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:35 pm

maria wrote:And reminded that this is the public service tv station (I'm fuming)

It surprises me she is an interviewer/anchor for them. She comes off as an airhead and nothing but a pretty face.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Part One

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJo9fGXQMI

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Part Two

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_H5n1CB78

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interview tonight with couple McCann Empty Part Three

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9n05qz_aj8
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:37 am

Rosiepops wrote:The population of Portugal is approx 11 million.

Thanks Rosie........so not quite the population has read his trashy...............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down