Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONC IN COURT TODAY

+2
Pedro Silva
christabel
6 posters

Go down

GONC IN COURT TODAY Empty GONC IN COURT TODAY

Post by christabel Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 am

GONC IN COURT TODAY. HE's still a criminal.

Court in Evora confirms sentence of ex-inspector Gonçalo Amaral

The Évora Court refuted the existence of "unconstitutionality and nullity" [b]in upholding the ruling of conviction of two former inspectors of the Judicial Police (PJ), in the process of aggressions against Leonor Cipriano, the mother of Joana, the young girl, who went missing in the Algarve in 2004.

In the decision of the resources of the former inspectors, notified on 18 March 2011, the ratio also remained the penalty of one year and six months in prison for making false allegations, suspended in its execution, applied to Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department of Portimão.

On 18 March this year, the Court of Appeal upheld the conviction of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral and António Nunes Cardoso, with suspended sentences, the Court of Faro in 2009, but the latter required the former agent "to reform and clarification of Judgement. "

According to judicial sources, the Évora understood that "lacks reason" the application of Antonio Nunes Cardoso, sentenced to two years and three months imprisonment with suspended sentence for the crime of forgery of a document.

Understand yet the court of second instance that the use of Évora "completely goes beyond the scope allowed a complaint or request for clarification of errors, lapses, obscurities or nonentities."

Following the decision of Appeal, Marcos Aragão Correia, a lawyer for Leonor Cipriano, filed a complaint against the Portuguese State in the United Nations for violating "the most basic gross human rights".

The lawyer said the Lusa agency that asked for the condemnation and expulsion of Portugal's Human Rights Commission of the United Nations.

The case of aggression against Leonor Cipriano was tried in Faro in 2009, but the Court of Faro has not determined the authorship of the attacks on the mother of Joan.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

GONC IN COURT TODAY Empty Re: GONC IN COURT TODAY

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 am

Thank you christabel for write it here. I have to admit that when I read the title, I thought immediately: gonc is arrested.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Thank you christabel for write it here. I have to admit that when I read the title, I thought immediately: gonc is arrested.

Oh how I wish gonc is arrested Pedro. He ought to be.
This was the same court that went against Kate and Gerry with Gonc's book though, so not all bad judges.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 am

My friends, here it is the link related with the text above from our friend christabel.

I agree with you christabel.

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=1882361

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friends, here it is the link related with the text above from our friend christabel.

I agree with you christabel.

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=1882361

That isn't my link Pedro.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/caso-joana-relacao-nao-da-razao-a-ex-inspectores
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 pm

IMO, corruption in a police investigation, in a case that has resulted in a criminal conviction and gaol term for the accused (ie Leonor), should carry a gaol term, not a suspended sentence.

Additionally, Leonor's conviction should be overturned and a mistrial called, due to the corrupted evidence.

Anything less is a violation of Leonor's human rights. THe person who put her in gaol is still walking free, and that is not justice. And lets not forget Joanna, as she has not recieved justice. If her mother did kill her, then Gonc's corruption will allow her to go free. If his corruption has meant an innocent woman is in prison, then who did kill her, or is she even dead, as it appears that no forenics were presented that proved she is dead? For thi alone, he deserves a prison sentence.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Totally agree with you Diane.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

Add me up to that Tinks.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

christabel, my friend, thank you for the right link.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 am

Cath wrote:Add me up to that Tinks.

Me too !
Catkins
Catkins