Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place

3 posters

Go down

Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place Empty Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 am

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/met-chief-denies-mccann-case-claims-16004620.html#ixzz0zvvncdah

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place Empty Re: Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place

Post by Catkins Fri May 27, 2011 5:50 am

computer wonder how she would feel if it was her relative .
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place Empty Re: Met Chief Puts Jenny Jones in her place

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 27, 2011 7:00 am

Catkins, that´s exactly what I wrote at PFA2:

"Well done Met Chief.

I ask to Mrs. Jenny Jones, why are you so concerned about expenses? Tell me Mrs. Jones, what would be your reaction if it was your child? I believe you would also be appreciated to have someone to do eveything in it´s power to help you find your child. So, Mrs. Jones, keep your comments to yourself, and also don´t talk about a feeling you never felt, don´t talk about something you never experienced. If you waste money in weapons (which are not needed, and also creates wars and suffering to innocents, and I never saw you to show the same concern), it is much better to use money about issues that are truly important, such as missing children, Also Mrs. Jones, know this: we are all aware of other missing children, I tell you this: the Madeleine McCann is not putting in the shadows other cases, on the contrary: it is opening the eyes of people worldwide for this very important issue: missing children. So, need I remind you, that, since Madeleine McCann´s abduction, other missing children have been found. At least the McCanns, which are doing everything in their power to find their daughter, are also helping other families in the same position.

Also Mrs. Jones, know this: using all resources to find Madeleine McCann, is also positive to help find another missing children, because police worldwide can and will learn how to act more efficiently and fast in situations like this".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 am

Balloons launch highlights Madeleine McCann case

Little Bowden Primary school children release balloons during international missing children's day.
BRIGHT yellow balloons were released into Harborough’s skies to mark International Missing Children’s Day.
Children from Little Bowden Primary School took part in the event yesterday (Wednesday), organised by missing children’s group Forever Searching.
Youngsters gathered on Little Bowden Recreation Ground to release balloons with tags attached giving the details of children still missing in the UK.
Forever Searching aims to actively raise awareness of missing children in the hope that they are traced and brought home to their parents. The group uses the colour yellow as it traditionally symbolises home-coming – historically yellow ribbons would be displayed when families were expecting the return of their loved ones.
The organisation came about following the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007. As volunteers began their search for the Leicestershire three-year-old, it became apparent just how many children across the UK were missing. This sparked the need for greater public awareness of all missing children cases.Event organiser and Harborough mum Maxine Harris became involved with Forever Searching after Madeleine’s case hugely raised the profile of missing children. Maxine, who also works with the McCann family’s campaign, said: “You should never give up searching. I’d like to think that if it was my child, others would never give up. It’s good to feel that you’re actively doing something to help.”

I wonder whether J Jones has read this article? Perhaps I'll send her a copy to let her know how the abduction of Madeleine has helped instigate awareness of other missing children!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 27, 2011 7:09 pm

jean, thank you for telling us about the balloons, well done. I agree with Maxine.

About: "I wonder whether J Jones has read this article? Perhaps I'll send her a copy to let her know how the abduction of Madeleine has helped instigate awareness of other missing children!!"

Contact the Green Party.

office@greenparty.org.uk

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down