Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLICE CHIEF COULD FACE CHARGES

2 posters

Go down

POLICE CHIEF COULD FACE CHARGES Empty POLICE CHIEF COULD FACE CHARGES

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 am

Sunday January 17,2010

By James Murray

FORMER police chief Goncalo Amaral could face criminal charges if it is found that he breached secrecy laws in his book and documentary about Madeleine McCann, writes James Murray.

According to the McCanns’ lawyer, Mrs Isabel Duarte, he published and broadcast information which should have remained private in an attempt to prove his theory that Madeleine died in the family’s holiday apartment.

In the documentary, a police dog is seen barking by a cupboard where it is alleged Madeleine’s body was put.

Mrs Duarte said Mr Amaral had no right to show film of police dogs in the apartment.

“It is a criminal matter to reproduce the film of the dogs,so he could be prosecuted,” she said.

Mr Amaral, 50, was in court last week trying to lift an injunction banning his book, The Truth Of The Lie.

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/152229/Police-chief-could-face-charges-
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

POLICE CHIEF COULD FACE CHARGES Empty Re: POLICE CHIEF COULD FACE CHARGES

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 am

its bizarre i think how certain law breaking in Portugal doesn't get punished until someone(the mccanns) take it to court...

Surely the portuguse were aware he was breaking secrecy laws before this court case? Why was he not stopped and punished as soon as he broke these laws??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 am

Who knows Clairesy, what makes me really sick, do you remember how he threatened the McCanns with prosecution and prison if they broke the secrecy laws?

While all the time he was leaking to the press and breaking them himself and effectively GAGGING the McCanns and he has the brass nerve to talk about freedom of speech? what a hypocrite!

Also not many people know but Amaral invoked the secrecy law in Madeleine's case, he did NOT have to, he CHOSE to do it, wonder why?

Again so much for free speech, this free speech that is suddenly so important to Amaral, after years of threatening people if they broke secrecy laws!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 am

Also not many people know but Amaral invoked the
secrecy law in Madeleine's case, he did NOT have to, he CHOSE to do it,
wonder why?

That what i was going to say Rosie...makes you wonder doesn't it.You see gonc as silenced them so he get on with it.They wont be stopped though from searching for Madeleine and that is what i believe makes him so angry...he cant find a way to stop them even if he can shut them up.

I also think that murat being made a arguido was done for other reasons to.He cant talk if hes a suspect can he??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 am

Have you read that part about Robert Murat? I was shocked!
i am not comfortable publishing it in the public part, so will put it in members, you may have already read it though.

In my opinion Amaral shut them up for a reason and you are write he became increasingly bitter and angry with them when the media attention grew, I think this frightened the life out of him and ever since he has been trying to silence them, well obviously, now they have had enough of being silent, looks tome like they have decided to defend themselves and good on them is all I can say!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down