Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friends, I received this through google alert:

Go down

My friends, I received this through google alert: Empty My friends, I received this through google alert:

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

Portuguese Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/find-madeleine/obrigada-por-n%C3%A3o-desistirem-da-madeleine/10150173782865878

Obrigada por não desistirem da Madeleine.
por Find Madeleine a Segunda-feira, 2 de Maio de 2011 às 14:26
2011 está a ser um ano incrivelmente atarefado. Todos os anos, desde que a Madeleine foi levada, o têm sido, mas este particularmente.

Entre Janeiro e Março, organizámos três eventos de angariação de fundos – “Bags Of Hope pela Madeleine”, no National Space Centre em Leicester, na Cripta da Metropolitan Cathedral em Liverpool e no Crowne Plaza Hotel em Glasgow. Apesar do tempo e esforço dispendido a organizar estes eventos, foram os três muito positivos.

Para além do dinheiro reunido para manter as buscas pela Madeleine, estas ocasiões são muito importantes para reunir apoiantes, dar uma nova energia à campanha e chamar à atenção para o assustador problema da falta de recursos das associações de crianças desaparecidas e exploradas.

O calor humano e o apoio demonstrado também nos deram, a mim, ao Gerry e a toda a família, um ânimo essencial. Gostaríamos de agradecer a todos os que apoiaram estes eventos – as equipas dos locais, os caterers, os apresentadores, os que doaram malas e outros prémios e, claro, todos os que assistiram aos eventos. Estamos muito agradecidos a Steve Womack, Ricky Tomlinson e Sanjeev Kohli, em particular, por investirem o seu tempo a apoiar a Madeleine e tornarem estas noites extremamente especiais.

O meu projecto principal, este ano, tem sido escrever o livro. Será lançado na quinta-feira, dia 12 de Maio, que pungentemente e por coincidência é o dia do oitavo aniversário da Madeleine. É um alívio ver chegar ao fim este período intenso. Esperamos e rezamos que ele nos traga o resultado que almejamos e que não apenas o livro, mas toda esta provação e sofrimento seja ultrapassada muito em breve.

A Madeleine continua desaparecida e ainda há muito para ser feito. Os nossos esforços para a encontrar não diminuíram. Quanto muito, têm aumentado. A necessidade de as autoridades fazerem uma revisão do caso continua e o nosso desejo para a conseguir mantém-se firme. Esta é uma pedra que definitivamente necessita ser virada pela Madeleine.

Gostaríamos de reiterar a nossa gratidão a todos os nossos apoiantes, por não esquecerem. Podem ter passado quatro anos, mas a nossa menina continua desaparecida. E continua a ser possível encontrá-la. A vossa gentileza e apoio pode ajudar-nos a consegui-lo.

Obrigada por não desistirem da Madeleine.

Kate
--------------------------------------------------------------
Translation:

Thank you for not giving up on Madeleine
by the Find Madeleine, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 14:26

2011 is being incredibly busy one year. Every year since Madeleine was taken, the have been, but this one has been in particularly.

Between January and March, we organized three fundraising events - "Bags of Hope for Madeleine" at the National Space Centre in Leicester, in the Crypt of the Metropolitan Cathedral in Liverpool and at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Glasgow. Despite the time and effort spent to organize these events, all three were very positive.

Apart from the money collected to maintain the search for Madeleine, these occasions are very important to gather supporters, give new energy to the campaign and draw attention to the frightening lack of resources of the associations of missing and exploited children.

The warmth and support shown also gave us, myself, to Gerry and the whole family, an essential mood. We would like to thank to all who supported these events - the team sites, the caterers, the presenters, who donated the bags and other prizes and of course everyone who attended the events. We are very grateful to Steve Womack, Ricky Tomlinson and Sanjeev Kohli, in particular, by investing their time supporting Madeleine and make these evenings very special.

My main project this year has been writing the book. It will be released on Thursday, May 12, which poignantly and coincidentally is the day of the eighth anniversary of Madeleine. It's a relief to get to the end of this intense period. We hope and pray that he will deliver the results we desire and not just the book, but this whole ordeal and suffering be overcome very soon.

Madeleine is still missing and there is still much to be done. Our efforts to find her have not diminished. If anything, have increased. The need of the authorities to do a review of the case continues and it is our desire to achieve it which remains firm. This is definitely a stone that needs to be turned over for Madeleine.

We would like to reiterate our gratitude to all our supporters, for not forgetting. Four years may have passed, but our girl is still missing. And it is still possible to find her. Your kindness and support can help us achieve it.

Thank you for not giving up on Madeleine.

Kate
-----------------------------------------------------
Portuguese newspaper Destakes:

http://www.destakes.com/especial/madeleine/201105

Talks about the anniversary of Madeleine´s abduction, the book of Mrs. McCann, the day the book will be released. About the whole case, since it´s beginning.
----------------------------------------------------
http://uk.mobile.news.yahoo.com/fc/madeleine-mccann.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down