Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine: by Kate McCann

4 posters

Go down

Madeleine: by Kate McCann Empty Madeleine: by Kate McCann

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 07, 2011 7:21 pm

My friends, update from the official website www.findmadeleine.com

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/madeleine_book.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: by Kate McCann Empty Re: Madeleine: by Kate McCann

Post by Rosie Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 pm

There is a picture in today's paper newspaper the Sun of Kate and Gerry, taken especially for this series in their paper. On covering their faces leaving just their eyes, the pain obviously still present is almost palpable and is immediately visible in the couple's eyes for all to see. How anyone could accuse this couple of murdering their child and keeping this scenario up for four years takes a huge leap into the realms of insanity, yet there are still people that believe it and hang about message boards venting their hatred day in and day out and using Madeleine and her parents as some kind of "light" entertainment. It is these people who should now look inside themselves and ask of themselves just what they are doing and question why it is they are deriving pleasure out of such a tragedy? It is not Kate and Gerry McCann that have a problem it is people that are so consumed by hatred, jealousy and the need to extract pleasure from someone else's heartbreak that have deep psychological issues. These people, 'some' more directly than others, have done much to harm the search for Madeleine, some like Tony Bennett have even actively obstructed the search in any way they could think of. The time is now right for them to examine their own consciences and ask of themselves just what it is they think they are doing and more to the point - why? They quite simply need to stop it and stop it now, it is inhuman and psychologically "barbaric". For those that circle Tony Bennett, they should ask themselves why it is they are helping someone who is quite obviously mentally ill to carry on his persecution of people he has never met, about a child he has never met, about a situation he knows nothing more about than anyone else. It is quite clearly insanity that drives him as it clearly drives any stalker, in my opinion Tony Bennett needs to be stopped and if he will not stop himself then he should be forcibly stopped and be sent to prison and the police should see that it happens. In the end there will be a price for all these people that are behaving like psychological terrorists to pay, there always, always is, they need to seriously think about that.

I will be buying the book and presumably it is also in Portuguese and Spanish, hopefully this will be the trigger that finally pushes that person to come forward.

As ever I pray with all my heart that Kate and Gerry are given the strength to carry on their search until they find their daughter and as ever, I still firmly believe that Madeleine is very much alive.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat May 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Just seen this at the foot of the story in today's Sun newspaper:

©The Sun 2011. Our lawyers are watching.

Wonder who they aimed that at?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Rosie wrote:There is a picture in today's paper newspaper the Sun of Kate and Gerry, taken especially for this series in their paper. On covering their faces leaving just their eyes, the pain obviously still present is almost palpable and is immediately visible in the couple's eyes for all to see. How anyone could accuse this couple of murdering their child and keeping this scenario up for four years takes a huge leap into the realms of insanity, yet there are still people that believe it and hang about message boards venting their hatred day in and day out and using Madeleine and her parents as some kind of "light" entertainment. It is these people who should now look inside themselves and ask of themselves just what they are doing and question why it is they are deriving pleasure out of such a tragedy? It is not Kate and Gerry McCann that have a problem it is people that are so consumed by hatred, jealousy and the need to extract pleasure from someone else's heartbreak that have deep psychological issues. These people, 'some' more directly than others, have done much to harm the search for Madeleine, some like Tony Bennett have even actively obstructed the search in any way they could think of. The time is now right for them to examine their own consciences and ask of themselves just what it is they think they are doing and more to the point - why? They quite simply need to stop it and stop it now, it is inhuman and psychologically "barbaric". For those that circle Tony Bennett, they should ask themselves why it is they are helping someone who is quite obviously mentally ill to carry on his persecution of people he has never met, about a child he has never met, about a situation he knows nothing more about than anyone else. It is quite clearly insanity that drives him as it clearly drives any stalker, in my opinion Tony Bennett needs to be stopped and if he will not stop himself then he should be forcibly stopped and be sent to prison and the police should see that it happens. In the end there will be a price for all these people that are behaving like psychological terrorists to pay, there always, always is, they need to seriously think about that.

I will be buying the book and presumably it is also in Portuguese and Spanish, hopefully this will be the trigger that finally pushes that person to come forward.

As ever I pray with all my heart that Kate and Gerry are given the strength to carry on their search until they find their daughter and as ever, I still firmly believe that Madeleine is very much alive.

clapping
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Rosie, well done.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Well said Rosie.

applause
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed May 11, 2011 8:25 pm

It occurs to me that if the people around Tony Bennett stopped helping him and supporting him to carry out his psychologically "barbarous" acts, then he would not be able to get very far. Surely if these people had just a modicum of common sense they can now see that Bennett is mentally ill and unstable? Do they not realise they are helping a stalker to carry out ill-conceived acts? Do they not realise that "stalkers" imagine things and then present them as fact? They are helping Bennett who is mentally ill, obviously there is always going to be an excuse for his behaviour, he has a medical history of mental illness, but the people helping him do not this is why I do not understand why they are doing this, they are either doing this for pleasure and are just internet thugs and weirdos, or their own mental health is seriously in question. Either way, whatever it is, this has gone way beyond the realms of just stalking, this is psychological warfare, these people are behaving like terrorists, terrorising a vulnerable couple, this happens to be illegal, the police do not have to wait for a complaint from the McCanns to act, they should act off of their own volition, they know this is going on and it is obvious Bennett is not going to stop until he is stopped, time for the police to act, past time actually. Bennett is dangerous, he is a coward himself but he incites other violent offenders to act and the police need to take this on board, if anything ever happens the police are going to be in a terrible situation and people will lose their jobs. It is not as if they have not been warned about this man, it is not as if he is not known to them, why are they ignoring his law breaking, allowing him to write to nespapers with factless damaging comments?

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu May 12, 2011 11:32 am

Good questions Rosie.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 pm

My friend, please, spread this to everyone you know, also a twitter, facebook, etc. Thank you.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/madeleine_book.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 13, 2011 7:31 pm

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?XID=41580

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: by Kate McCann Empty My friends, I have received today the book of Mrs. McCann.

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 14, 2011 3:23 am

My friends, I have received today the book of Mrs. McCann. I´m happy of having the book with me. It has been delivered at my door. It´s the English version.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 am

Thats really great Pedro.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 14, 2011 7:49 am

I agree Tinkerbell.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat May 14, 2011 10:44 am

Mine has been dispatched, but I dont know how long it will take to get here from Britain. The postage and the cost of the book were about the same, but worth it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down