Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird experience

3 posters

Go down

weird experience Empty weird experience

Post by jean Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 am

I am still posting messages on the Olive Press news site regarding the doorman who says he knows who took Madeleine. There is a person called Melody who keeps posting messages, I think she may be either Portuguese or Spanish. These are the last two messages that she posted, which I think are very strange, especially the part I have put in italics .......
Melody
February 27th, 2011 9:45 am

But you are assuming she is alive?

No one has proof of life, then or now, or illness, or alive or captive.

Or taken by someone who has a mental illness that due to factors believes a ‘certain’ child belongs to them.

That is a case not researched in who steals children due to many reasons of insanity or belief of ownership.

Women steal and have children from hospitals and prams and are in need of help. Men in contrast would not see this view at all.

Missing is a term for unknown destination or place of a person last seen.

As in the case of missing cook (she chose to work in a cafe in the university, not a hotel, hence chef is a role for hotels, not campus, why did she choose to downgrade)Claudia Lawrence who is also missing and an adult in UK there is this mystery of point last seen.

Due to many cases of missing children it is sad that in my view if Shannon Matthews had not been found as a captive she would have met her death.

If you read the sad case of Angela Bugay in Stalemate where it is stated one thing that I continued to tell the author of a difference you will see how interpretations from ‘experts’ can be misguided.

The missing children were then disclosed by the vile man who killed Xiana Fairchild. This child is always on my mind due to the time I spent on the book and reliving it in US and debating it in US and on screen the actions described in the book of a suspect. I disagreed due to the manner the man acted out as to the purpose of his actions.

It did not fit at all. Due to that all those years ago I learned that a voyeur is not a class of killer, but an unstable man or a person who makes visits seem sinister. A role-playing person who cannot enter the full action. Much like a sensation-seeker, he or she invites the media to film them. It makes them ‘stars’ you see whilst it lasts. They enjoy the camera, the press, and the reading of themselves you see.

Like he (the voyeur) was unlike the vile Curtis Dean Anderson engaged in predation/killing and that of Evander Cuey. Both men were not of the ilk of the small time sexual predator that you are hearing is a perceived specimen unique to the small resort where old men challenge newcomers as to behaviours.

Most men there I saw and challenged were very ‘breadwinner’ types of moral dignity that took and take umbridge with the sort of immorality and behaviour accepted in larger places. This indignity is perhaps why this microcosm of migrants from England/Scotland and Wales has relocated decades ago as to pensions worth more there and a better quality of life than the cold frozen North?

Plus investment in rural ideals of business seen only in the sixties of local trade.Perhaps that is the magic of the small resorts there? I think it is.

The hotels in the main are in the hands of well-to-do English/European persons of very strict standards, and would pass any inspection from the famed ‘Hotel Inspector’. I would invite her if I were the embassador soon to be in office.

On the whole the area reminded me of the old seaside resorts for the populations of families working in the 50′s and 60′s with greater attributes of grandness. Not a Benidorm but a secret garden for grannies to sunbath without being mugged whilst by the pool sipping cool drinks by well trained staff, but also for their families with children who share their retirement.

A very lazy, dazy day for all I found. No wild shouting of children from lazy parents, but a calm officialdom of what is and is not accepted. I found this trait in the village-type setting a very controlled one. It had a unique atmosphere akin to a military camp where discipline and cleanliness are enforces by matriarchal rules. Do you agree?

Therefore if anyone has ever known in anyway, not read of in tabloids these vile creatures that inhabit fringe societies they will know they seek the edges of society. Not the core of it.

An eye that is under a sunhat and the man with the beer is not sleeping, he is listening. It is what the cat does, it is curious. Once in a while the hat will move and it will talk to you. But if you are a nuisance the man behind the hat will get assistance and sort out the pest.

It is all to futile to examine society from the booze and nightclub culture from a male point of view, or from a sole female point of view.

Experience in life and again being the face behind the hat that has perhaps done Aden, or other conflicts and needs survival instincts still is my view of the crinkly-faced men and some women in the resort called Praia da Luz.

Like you I have this gut-feeling due to the seen hazards, and the then two weeks later corrugated fencing adjacent to the sign ‘children’. June 2007.

Here is the ‘pyramid’ and where children hid under the gap and men playing tennis watched. It would be here I would hide or be hidden as the very time of exposure could be seconds away were I that person to take a child, to the left and not the right out of vision at this time of night. I rest my case. It is here a child during the day may follow later to find the children seen to play with. She has only to turn left and to where she knows, to the park and cross the road. Did she do this. No one can say she did not. Or she did. But they could as logic is to play where they know and want.

Police have checked they said this building site and they have checked the discarded house to the South of it. I wonder if locals could check it again please as to the locations. A cat can do strange things in crawling into places, and so can a child. With greatest respect, anyone can search and should do if they have arms and legs fit to do so, and in an ethical legal manner. Please let a ray of sunshine find her that is logical to any mother if that is how she is to be found.

Melody
March 1st, 2011 1:08 pm

Beyond belief. When I said of a ray of sunshine and of mothers something strange happened.

I went in for the first time a Catholic Church since 2007 and there I sat unintended as invited.

There to my right high up in the stained glass window a ray of sunshine at 1 pm on Sunday did shine right down to me. On the prayer book so I had to use it to cover my eyes.
The ray of sunshine blazed in the last but one window in the cuppola to the right of the Cross.

It’s rays went straight onto the mothers in front with baby and infants, not to the right, but like an arrow. To this side in a separate cuppola was Gothic ancient font akin to a tomb-like cavity as crypt area. Here the last song was taken when the sun moved and the rays were in the last window as this was somewhere in England.

I was and am in a state of grace. I am awed and very shocked as my words here then were strange do you not think. What would you think if this happened to you?

What made the sun’s rays do this to me can only be a message of my faith in Jesus and in God. But what and why I am still awed by my words spoken as unscripted.

Does anyone else think this is rather weird, or am I just clutching at straws?

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

weird experience Empty Re: weird experience

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:59 am

Jean

Back away slowly, dont make any sudden movements, and when you get clear of Melody, dont look back.

mental
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 am

Thanks Diane - I thought the same. Although I've been trying to find out what nationality she is, because it did cross my mind that her posts are so strange she may know more than she is letting on. The one I have posted here is the last of about four she has sent, each one being as weird as the other. And as the paper is Spanish you never know!! I can't be too obvious in my questions because each post has to be moderated and it may not be printed. Just a thought, in my opinion any strange post should not be dismissed.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 am

In my opinion, I think this melody is mental

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member