Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai..

+2
Pedro Silva
Catkins
6 posters

Go down

POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai.. Empty POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai..

Post by Catkins Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Exclusive
Maddie ‘seen with suspect’ in DubaiBy TOM WELLS and DAN SALES

Published: Today
COPS are probing claims missing Madeleine McCann has been seen - in Dubai.
A girl looking like Maddie was spotted with a man "identical" to an artist's impression of a suspect seen close to where she vanished in Portugal in May 2007.

Missing ... Madeleine
An unnamed 35-year-old businessman told police he saw the girl with the man and two women outside a shopping mall in Dubai in November last year.

He said: "The guy looked very like the suspect because he had a scary face, a moustache, and was very skinny.

"The woman with him was also very thin. Behind them I saw a little girl, about seven or eight years old, with a black woman in a veil.

"The girl looked so similar to the younger Madeleine. She had light brown hair. But it was her nose and eyes that made me think it was the missing girl."

Interpol and private investigators hired by Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry are probing the sighting. Maddie was three when she vanished on a family holiday in Praia da Luz.

t.wells@the-sun.co.uk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3361380/Maddie-seen-with-suspect-in-Dubai.html
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai.. Empty Re: POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai..

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Catkins, my friend, thank you for this news.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai.. Empty Re: POSSIBLE MADELEINE SIGHting in dubai..

Post by dianeh Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 am

What cops? Cant be PJ, as they 'know' she is dead. Or perhaps as the end of the article says, it is the private investigators but I would prefer it if it were interpol.

Why is this sighting in the news? It should not be in the news until after it has been investigated.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 am

thanks for sharing this with us catkins

any more on this story??do they have any cctv or anything to go on..also, why is only now coming out if the sighting was form November ?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 am

My friends, take a look at this link, inside it says this: "mother and daughter have been reunited in a case charged with so much emotion that it will give hope to the parents of other missing children - such as those of missing British girl Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in 2007".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348759/Carlina-White-reunited-mother-kidnapped-baby-1987.html#ixzz1Bc6jXZ50

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 am

dianne if it was from November i would imagine the first and most important investigations have already been carried out...with a bit of luck which is why i don't hold much hope in this sighting.So many times we have been let down.I remember Clarence once saying they are always one step ahead of the news/media etc

After that i started thinking, Madeleine's safety will not be jeopardised by the team..and i come to the conclusion that if Madeleine is ever found or if they ever get a true real breakthrough...we wont hear about it until they have her safe and away from the abductors.This is probably why we are only now learning about a possible sighting of her in November...2 or 3 months ago.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeV Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Hello!

I wanted to say that I read a post on another site a few weeks ago in which the writer says he saw madeleine '1000 percent' in Dubai. He posted on a psychic site. He sounded very frustrated that interpol was not doing much about his calling in the sighting. He also posted his phone number and email address. He said he saw Madeleine coming out of the mall of Emirates I believe with three people. One was the skinny male who he said looked identical to the drawings of the abductor.

So I'm hoping this amounts to something. Well I'm hoping it means she will be reunited with her family! He may have posted about ten days ago, or maybe two weeks. Around that time. It sounded as if at the time of his posting that he yet to reach anybody who would be involved in a search. if i find the site in my history will post it here...i had googled Madeleine McCann Psychic I think.

ChloeV

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:18 pm

According to "The Sun", Interpol is also investigating.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 pm

ChloeV wrote:Hello!

I wanted to say that I read a post on another site a few weeks ago in which the writer says he saw madeleine '1000 percent' in Dubai. He posted on a psychic site. He sounded very frustrated that interpol was not doing much about his calling in the sighting. He also posted his phone number and email address. He said he saw Madeleine coming out of the mall of Emirates I believe with three people. One was the skinny male who he said looked identical to the drawings of the abductor.

So I'm hoping this amounts to something. Well I'm hoping it means she will be reunited with her family! He may have posted about ten days ago, or maybe two weeks. Around that time. It sounded as if at the time of his posting that he yet to reach anybody who would be involved in a search. if i find the site in my history will post it here...i had googled Madeleine McCann Psychic I think.

Would be interesting to see Chloe...Thanks.

Clairesey I would think as it was looked at in November according to some....maybe this is a call for more information if any.....and it keeps Madeleine's name in the Public eye.
Plus the fact that thankfully people are still keeping an eye out for Madeleine on their travels.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes, I agree with you Catkins, thank you Chloe.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 pm

In this I believe: "Madeleine's safety will not be jeopardised by the team..and i come to the conclusion that if Madeleine is ever found or if they ever get a true real breakthrough...we wont hear about it until they have her safe and away from the abductors"

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeV Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am

hi there again...

here the link I mention a few posts above:

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/madeleine-mccann.html

This is a copy of the post:

Faiez

by Faiez
(Dubai)

I saw her 1000 percent in Dubai end of October 2010... Called the helpline met Interpole but they are just full of it...they don't even know who she was till they did serious research. I saw her coming out of the mall of emirates . I literally passed the guy that has been on pictures on the net...but none really has taken action ....

Faiez9ea@gmail.com
00971 50 1046080

hope his lead is good. :)

ChloeV

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 am

Thanks Chloe..
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 am

Thanks Cat and Chloe for bringing us this news. It is so upifting to know people are still looking for Madeleine and are prepared to come forward. Sadly as so often has been the case, it would appear that the sighting wasn't given the urgent attention it should have been but thank god for this persons persistence. Lets hope it leads us somewhere.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeV Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:21 am

Yes Tinkerbell I'm glad this person was persisted until he got someone to listen.

ChloeV

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 am

Yes, I agree with our friends Tinkerbell, Chloe.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down