Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

+5
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
christabel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Catkins Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I did have to laugh when Bennett was filmed walking around with his trolley to the tune of "pack up your troubles" it made a real mockery of him.

And brought his mate Ammy into it...."disgraced ex copper" or something similar.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

Yes Tinkerbell, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 am

Forgot to mention the Trolley Walley also went to the farm where Madeleine was filmed on the pony. How sick is that, he taints everything to do with her memory.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 am

Catkins wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:I did have to laugh when Bennett was filmed walking around with his trolley to the tune of "pack up your troubles" it made a real mockery of him.

And brought his mate Ammy into it...."disgraced ex copper" or something similar.

Yes, I noticed the reference to the discredited one too, lol. I was also pleased to see the BEEB re-aired and stood by their translation of Amaral saying "Feck The McCanns".
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 am

With thanks to PFA/JATYK.

I believe the show can be viewed here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-ERWo-3Uk&feature=player_embedded

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 am

Of course we havent seen it here this side of the globe, but from reading it sounds like bennett will be known as the prick of the uk! LOL lol!
Why visit the stables she used to attend?? Was he expecting the ponies to alert to a death scent or talk to him??
What a total utter prize pill*ck he is.
He isn't normal.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 am

Oh LOL I have just seen the youtube on the post above...OMG I will say it again, bennett you are an utter prick!
He admits he doesn't know what happened to Madeleine, so why he is continuing with his stupid books and leaflets???????
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Thanks Pedro, will take a look on PFA.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Peaceful1

I have just watched it as well. Bennett and his associates truly are deluded. They have convinced themselves that they are right and the rest of us are just too stupid to see it, and that they have the moral obligation to present all of their claptrap to the rest of us to educate us. Of course, they believe that would change our minds.

As you say, Bennet admits he doesnt know what happened to Madeleine, yet he writes libellous material about this very subject. And as for that idiot Grenville and his 'everyone is entitled to their opinion'. Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to go around accusing people of crimes like murder, conspiracy to murder, perverting the cause of justice, fraud etc. THat is not opinion, that is persecution and it is illegal.

It was also quite obvious that most people think that Bennett and his associates are seriously sick in the head. He said at one point, that people take the leaflets and dont come back and complain. Of course they dont, it would only be someone that is extremely offended and confrontational minded that would do that. NOrmal people would just toss it into the nearest bin, or take it to work to show everyone what a bunch of nutters they just came across in the street. Truly, he is living in some sort of dream land.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Diane clapping well said.
Trouble with them all, is that they have started something they now cannot stop. At first, they believed the cra p that was 'leaking' out of Portugal. They all hit on that and have had blinkers on ever since. It escalated out of control. It took over their very existance and now, well sadly, they have no idea of how to U turn or stop.
When Madeleine is found, there will be just one lone ranger still trying to convince people that she wasn't abducted or its not the real Madeleine or whatever his stupid mind can conjure up!
TB, nobody is listening to you any more, except to laugh at you.
You are a sad pathetic creature.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:18 pm

My God it was an absolute demolition, just done in that classic understated British way.

They played, "I don't care what the people say." while showing Bennett leafletting a square.

They intercut Bennett claiming "no one returns the leaflets and says they are offended" with people DIRECTLY CHALLENGING him on the street, including a 17 yro girl who politely, and civilly, totally destroys him. At the end, she refuses a leaflet, calling it sick and disrespectful.

They played creepy dark music and quoted Bennett's comment on why he sat behind Gerry at the Parliament hearing - then ran the clip of Gerry talking about being responsible, printing the truth, etc. And they had a sinister sounding male voice read out loud Bennett's comment, too. It was the only Bennett quote not said by Hare or said by Bennett himself.

They showed Helene bitching about insults being free speech and promptly followed it up with Grenville wailing about free speech in Portugal. They transitioned the two clips by saying something like, "It's a kind of free speech her husband doesn't support."

They showed the family picture, the pictures of Madeleine on the pony, and in her little red dress. Always smiling, always happy.

Tony Bennett couldn't convince a prostitute to take off her knickers.
"Yes, uh, yes, um, I agree with that, that's right, that's true, but... but.... um yes, well you could say that..."
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

He was 'SOLD' a book. Would that be the one bennett is under court order not to sell??
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm

You welcome my friend, also, at the link: Inside Out, link from youtube.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 pm

You despicable man. Like bluj wrote:

I agree. In my opinion this says all about the despicable tb:

They played, "I don't care what the people say." while showing Bennett leafletting a square.

I´ll tell, if by any chance I crossed with tb, I would tell thim this: shut up, shame on you moron, I advise you to stop once and for all with your nasty campaign, also don´t show
me any of your nasty leaflets, because I will put them inside your throat.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

Catkins wrote:Not updated yet but will be on here...maybe tomorrow....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=Inside%20Out%20east%20midlands

It is now playing Cat!
As Peaceful said, "what a prick" he is.

Music is great, very fitting.
He's probably singing today (when will I, will I be famous) answer Never ever happyhappy

Butler said Bennett instructed her to leaflet the McCanns road. She couldn't say no then? Idiot
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:30 am

INSIDE OUT - East Midlands - Madeleine Foundation 1

Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 am

INSIDE OUT - East Midlands - Madeleine Foundation 2

Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 am

This programme has shown Bennett in his true colours, just an old attention seeking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still don't understand why he can't be charged with libel and slander, and taken out of society.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:52 am

Jean my friend, I agree with you, also for trying to jeopardize the purpose of finding, also defamation and threats against innocents, I know what I´m saying.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 am

There is just no way there is an 'up' side in this show for Bennett and the Houndation.

For any of them to think otherwise just shows how skewed their view of the world is.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:00 pm

The dark music and the man's chilling voice reading aloud Bennett's comments about why he sat behind Gerry alone is a thousand negative points.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I have to say, the BBC have played a blinder in this.
I actually cant stop laughing. They managed to make tb look a total ____. Its hillarious. laffin2
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Mr. Hare, congratulations for expose (once again) the despicable person tb is: an attention seeker, a liar, a man who is in the realm of fantasy.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lCyfAmw9g&feature=player_embedded

Well done Mr. James Whale for showing the despicable man tb is.

Mr. James Whale´s words to TB: "GO AWAY AND GROW UP, I THINK THAT´S PROBABLY THE BEST INFORMATION, THE BEST ADVISE ANYBODY CAN REALLY GIVE YOU. WHAT SORT OF PERSON ARE YOU? I CAN´T SPEAK WITH YOU ANYMORE Mr. BENNETT, YOU´RE MAKING MY STOMACH CHERM, I CAN´T SPEAK WITH YOU ANYMORE, I, I REALLY CAN´T, QUITE FRANKLY TO DO THIS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THIS POSITION IS THE MOST DESPICABLE AND DISGUSTING THING THAT I´VE EVER … WE DON´T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TRYING TO POUR MORE FLAMES ON THESE TROUBLED WATERS, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU LEAVE IT TO THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOUR EARLY RETIREMENT. WELL I´M ONE WHO THINKS YOU´RE AN IDIOT AND I THINK YOU´RE PROBABLY LOOKING FOR A LITTLE BIT OF PUBLICITY WHICH I OF COURSE WILL NOT GIVING YOU, BUT, QUITE FRANKLY I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NOT EVERYBODY SUPPORTS YOU Mr. BENNETT. BYE BYE Mr. BENNETT. GOOD NIGHT".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2