Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

+5
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
christabel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation Empty Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

Post by christabel Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Looks like Bonnetts "clever little plan" failed AGAIN lol!

Set your recorders folks, this should be good crystalball

What happened to Madeleine McCann remains a mystery. Her parents were cleared of playing any role in her disappearance, but a controversial group continues to campaign in support of a discredited detective who claims Kate and Gerry McCann covered up the truth. Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00w7768
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation Empty Re: Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

christabel wrote:Looks like Bonnetts "clever little plan" failed AGAIN lol!

Set your recorders folks, this should be good crystalball

What happened to Madeleine McCann remains a mystery. Her parents were cleared of playing any role in her disappearance, but a controversial group continues to campaign in support of a discredited detective who claims Kate and Gerry McCann covered up the truth. Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation.

Laughing

Oh Dear Gonc, see this is what happens when you have Bennett as a supporter. "Discredited" now aint that a fact! Laffin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00w7768
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation Empty Re: Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 am

Hope so......they did download rather a lot of stuff from Tony at Houndings.....Hope someone mnakes sure that the BBC have copies of Bennett's foul Poem and article as Madeleine speaking from the grave.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:21 am

Can be seen on Sky TV Channel 980. Monday 22nd at 7.30 pm.

Don't worry Cat, Simon Hare has all he needs camera
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:49 am

I wonder if BBC is aware of this:

James Whale´s interview with TB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lCyfAmw9g&feature=related~

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation Empty preview clip of Inside Out

Post by christabel Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:20 am

Oh. My. God.
pfa have found a preview clip of Inside Out I suggest the Bennettos leave the UK - leave Planet Earth - NOW!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00c6fsz

Bennett looks like a total madman...

Voiceover is:

They've taken her name but they are nothing to do with the family, who are the Madeleine Foundation?

Bennett:
There are always those who are going to consider me as evil and perverted for what I'm doing

-----------
This is shaping up to be a massacre. Good, not before time.

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=721&page=7#ixzz15TUOd6hN
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:35 am

I am DYING to see him, and I CAN'T bc it's the BBC. Dammit! I wonder if I can somehow access it through BBC America... I get that on my cable.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 am

Bennett is quoted saying something about "People are always going to say I'm perverted, etc." for doing this, right? That's a loose paraphrase.... could it be they really DID confront him with the messages from Madeleine/silent night????
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 am

TB, if you don´t want to be considered "pervert", stop once and for all your despicable behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 am

Bluj

I cant get it either, 'Not Available In Your Area'.

Hopefully it will make it way onto YouTube, so if anyone sees it, please post a link, as Bluj and I cant access it.

And worth mentioning, Bennett is now getting the attention he has wanted for so long. He is not going to like it. My bet is he makes complaints about how the show has misrepresented him, you know like every other time he has been shown up for the evil, perverted t**d that he is.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeh I wont get it either, but hopefully we can view it on YouTube..
Diane, yes bennett is getting what he has craved all along, except I dont think he was expecting this kind of attention..lol
PMSL laffin2
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO4paYBWS6w

Here is the preview! It's better than I could have imagined! The nasty voice that says they are not "the family" - a simple, basic acknowledge that Madeleine is a McCann, she belongs to the McCanns! They are hers and she theirs...

And Bennett! Well! What a weasel-voiced little snake. Sitting there like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar, teeny little voice, refusal to make eye contact - nearly ashamed looking!
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:TB, if you don´t want to be considered "pervert", stop once and for all your despicable behaviour.

Too late Pedro, too late. Sadly...lol flower
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 pm

christabel wrote:Can be seen on Sky TV Channel 980. Monday 22nd at 7.30 pm.

Don't worry Cat, Simon Hare has all he needs camera

Excellent... cheerleaders
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:44 pm

ODE TO BENNETT.....

ODE TO BENNETT.

I wanted to be famous but I did not think it through
I think I could be in trouble and end up in a stew.
In hindsight maybe.... I should have just kept stum,
Now my bags are packed, I'm ready to run.....back home to my mum.

Chorus

Our Ol' Tone's an Anti
He's full of nasty chat
He wears big ugly glasses
He's just an evil twat!

I just wanted to be a Hero
but my Halo kind of slipped
I twisted the truth and copied the Lies
And helped with....my matey's Book Of Pies.

Chorus

Our Ol' Tone's an Anti
He's full of nasty chat
He wears big ugly glasses
He's just an evil twat!

'Evil' and 'Perverted' - these words are sure to stick
Not to mention 'Weird', 'Cruel' and 'Just a Little Thick'.
Oh Mr Bennett you will surely come to rue the day
That you began your vile, wicked, horrid pitchfork ways.

xxx Cat and Melo..
Can be sung to the tune of My Ole Man's A Dustman... lol!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 am

Bravo Cat, I'm lovin the chorus Laffin

I think ODE to the TOAD is a litle more apt, lol.

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am

Bonnie has the YouTube video of the ad.

Short but worth watching.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

dianeh wrote:Bonnie has the YouTube video of the ad.

Short but worth watching.

Here you go .....

Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 pm

gagging he makes me want to puke.....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 am

Catkins wrote: gagging he makes me want to puke.....

Me too Cat Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation 31-1 can't bear to see him in the same clip as our 'little angel'....

Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:09 am

HUGE thanks to Inside Out for confirming what we have said all along, Bennett and his Foundation are a bunch of sad, deluded, evil nutters.

No wonder a majority of them didn't want to be filmed, I wonder why!

Still at least Bennett wasn't camera shy, as Simon Hare observed, "Bennett seems to like the cameras and the notoriety". Well after that display he will certainly be notorious alright, he came across loud and clear as The McCanns No.1 Stalker.

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inside Out investigates the members and motives of the Madeleine Foundation Empty BBC program

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 am

My friends, this was taken from PFA2, courtesy of a PFA2 member, who wrote it there:

BBC program:

Ha ha butlers mug shot on the program

Nothing much so far just saying they met at a village hall in Nutsford.

Re run of interviews with public after leafletting,

Butler now being interviewd

They visited the farm where Madeleine went horseriding. They even leafletted the farm

Butler says Bennett told her to leaflet the road where the mccanns lived. Bennett denies this. Apparently Helene refused to leaflet that road.

Bristol leaflet now.....People saying they disagree with bennett.

Bennet saying NSPCC say not to leave children on their own. Woman says abductor had no right to take her.

Group of teenagers just refused leaflet as they think its sick.

Nothing really to do with the mccanns innocence. Its not about that, I see that as Hare is seeing that that is given.

Bennett just said he hasnt got a history of persuing individuals. They then cut to footage of bennett on barrymore and now on metrification

THE FLOOR IS BEING WIPED WITH HIM.

ha HA SHOWED FOOTAGE OF BENNETT BEHIND GERRY AT THE MEDIA AND CULTURE THINGY

HARE JUST READ OUT HIS POST ABOUT HIM SENDING A MESSAGE TO GERRY

Bennett is looking like an absolute moron.

And Butler admitted to posting the leaflets to the McCann's neighbours because Ms Green's legs went to jelly.

Now about forums.......sites seen threats of violence made against the mccanns. Police have been involved.

Pro and antis we;re known as/

Butler then interviewed and said she answered her phone one night and was told she would be stabbed through the heart in front of her son.

Shown leafletting again and Bennet said decided to start again on amarals birthday. Helen Greene about the sun..couple of secs.

Grenville footage in Portugal with his son.

Petition now interview with Kate and Gerry about this petition. Now about book, the reasons for writing it....to get the truth out. Hare feels that the writing of the book was partly aimed at Bennett.

earlier on Hare said that Bennett seemed to like the media attention

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

I did have to laugh when Bennett was filmed walking around with his trolley to the tune of "pack up your troubles" it made a real mockery of him.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:10 am

i KNOW THEY VERY SHY ON TWITTER TONIGHT.......ROFLMAO...PROGRAMME SHOWED HIM AND HIS MATES TO BE COMPLETE NASTY LITTLE CRETINS... Happy
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:11 am

Not updated yet but will be on here...maybe tomorrow....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=Inside%20Out%20east%20midlands
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next