Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann want house Amaral

5 posters

Go down

McCann want house Amaral Empty McCann want house Amaral

Post by jackf Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:23 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/mccann-querem-casa-de-amaral

Quarta-feira, 8 de Setembro de 2010 - 6:10

Sofia Leal and Gonçalo Amaral had been married for eight years and have two daughters.

Maddie case: Court to foreclose suggests separation

McCann wants house Amaral

"Do not separate myself from. It would be a mockery. Our family has lived in full communion." Sofia Leal, married for eight years with the former coordinator of the Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral, reacted indignantly to be notified, by application of the McCanns, to proceed to a separation of property so that it can be accomplished the seizure of a house field in the municipality of Olhão, within the framework of action for preserving a claim for 1.2 million euros.
0h30 Number of Votes (1) Comments (0)
By: Paul Marcellin

The application for compensation made by the McCanns is based on the contents of the book 'Maddie - The Truth Lies' (written by Amaral, in July 2008) on the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, the daughter of McCann, in Praia da Luz ( Algarve), in May 2007. The couple claims that the former head of research in the book accuses them of being responsible for the death of his daughter and insist on the theory of abduction.
The interim measure was filed in the 1st Civil Court of Lisbon in June 2009 and was granted. The McCanns had the seizure of all duties owed to the author of the book, half of reform and "moiety in their villa" field in Olhão. In July this year, the recording of sharecropping in conservatory was refused by a focus on common good. The McCanns, by their lawyer, Sofia Leal requested to make a separation of property, as provided by law. The court refused, and eventually consummate, in August, the arrest complete. "My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allow pedophiles in our circle. I am shocked that a couple who they say want to destroy our religious family," says Sofia Leal.
ENGLISH DISPOSAL ABDUCTION
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) is not the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cataloged as kidnapping, accepting that there is no evidence to suggest that crime, as has completed the investigation of the Portuguese Judicial Police, initially led by Gonçalo Amaral, and that is mirrored in the book 'Maddie - The Truth Lies'. In response to an investigator, who requested information on missing British children abroad, the Consular Directorate of the Foreign Office - in reply dated December 14, 2009 and to which the CM had access - claims: "We also know the Madeleine McCann case. This and the case of Needham (missing in Greece in 1991 and the case filed since 2008) are categorized as missing persons, instead of child abduction, because there is evidence to support that the child was or was not kidnapped. "

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

McCann want house Amaral Empty Re: McCann want house Amaral

Post by Cath Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm

I do hope Maria, Pedro or Alex will turn up to have a look at that article.
The way I read it is that Amaral's money and possessions were seized, some of those (like the house in Olhão) are shared property (GA & wife) and the lawyer of the McCanns tried to make her/them separate those, like requested by law. Which she apparently refused to do.
I'm not sure if the Court has now decided (August) to arrest the whole property.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Cath wrote:I do hope Maria, Pedro or Alex will turn up to have a look at that article.
The way I read it is that Amaral's money and possessions were seized, some of those (like the house in Olhão) are shared property (GA & wife) and the lawyer of the McCanns tried to make her/them separate those, like requested by law. Which she apparently refused to do.
I'm not sure if the Court has now decided (August) to arrest the whole property.

It looks that way, Cath. Sofia appears to have been given the opportunity to separate her assets, as in half, but she refused to do it. But I would love some clarification on this.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Cath my friend, I have seen that article, here it is the translation:

Maddie case: Court to foreclose suggests separation

McCann wants Amaral´s house

"I do not separate myself from. It would be a mockery. Our family has lived in full communion." Sofia Leal, married for eight years with the former coordinator of the Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral, reacted indignantly to be notified, by application of the McCanns, to proceed to a separation of property so that it can be accomplished the seizure of a house field in the municipality of Olhão, within the protective action of a claim of 1.2 million.
The application for compensation made by the McCanns is based on the contents of the book 'Maddie - The Truth of Lie' (written by Amaral, in July 2008) on the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, the daughter of McCann, in Praia da Luz ( Algarve), in May 2007. The couple claims that the former head of research in the book accuses them of being responsible for the death of their daughter and insist on the thesis of abduction.
The interim measure was filed in the 1st Civil Court of Lisbon in June 2009 and was accepted. The McCanns had the seizure of all duties owed to the author of the book, half of reform and "moiety in their villa" field in Olhão. In July this year, the recording of sharecropping in conservatory was refused by a focus on common good. The McCanns, by their lawyer, Sofia Leal requested to make a separation of property, as provided by law. The defendant refused and the court ultimately consummate in August, the arrest complete. "My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allow pedophiles in our circle. I am shocked that a couple who they say are religious wants to destroy our family," says Sofia Leal.

ENGLISH DISCARD ABDUCTION:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom (Office Foreign & Commonwealth) does not have the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cataloged as kidnapping, accepting that there is no evidence to suggest that crime, as concluded by the Portuguese Judiciary Police research initially led by Gonçalo Amaral, and that is mirrored in the book 'Maddie - The Truth Lies'. In response to an investigator, who requested information on missing British children abroad, the Consular Directorate of the Foreign Office - in reply dated December 14, 2009 and to which the CM had access - claims: "We also know the Madeleine McCann case. This is the case of Needham (missing in Greece in 1991 and the case filed since 2008) are categorized as missing persons, rather than child abduction, because there is no evidence to support that the child was or was not kidnapped. "

I´m not going to make any comments (for now) about this, let´s wait for a statement about this issue, coming from Mrs. Isabel Duarte or from Mr. Mitchell.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 am

Any disappearance of a child where no one saw the child get taken into a van, walked away with someone, etc. is classified as "missing". It means nothing. The clearinghouse for all children's cases in the U.S. is the Center for Missing and Exploited Children and that INCLUDES child abductions.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 am

I agree with you blu: "The clearinghouse for all children's cases in the U.S. is the Center for Missing and Exploited Children and that INCLUDES child abductions". Sweet Madeleine McCann was abducted, therefore the Center for Missing and Exploited Children is involved in this case.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down