Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boy saved his sister from kidnapper

2 posters

Go down

boy saved his sister from kidnapper Empty boy saved his sister from kidnapper

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 23, 2010 7:53 am

My friends, at NBC News: May 17, 2010:

8-year-old boy that saved sister from kidnapper: "I was beating the crap out of this guy":

A Pennsylvania boy is being hailed as a hero after saving his little sister from a would-be kidnapper.

The Kuhns family was vacationing in Myrtle Beach, S.C., when a man tried to force the girl into his car.

"I screamed because of the fact that the guy was trying to pull her into a car", said 8-year-old Nathan Kuhns. I went down there ad I was beating the crap out of this guy".

According to a Myrtle Beach police report, Nathan´s sister had run ahead of her mother when she was approached by a stranger in the parking lot of the 53rd Avenue North beach access.

That´s when Nathan sprang in action.

"I couldn´t be prouder of him", said the boy´s mother. Erica Kuhns, of Pitsburgh.

The family had visited Grand Strand for the past week and returned home on Sunday.

Nathan Kuhns said the suspect was at least 6' tall ad had salt and pepper hair.

Myrtle Beach police have not made any arrests.

Police took fingernail clippings from the two kids after they told police they scratched the suspect´s arms and legs.

The report, released by investigators on Saturday, showed no security cameras were present at the location of the incident.

"It´s a great place and the whole beach is safe", said Denise Green, who runs an ice cream truck and frequents the area around the incident.

Green was not at the parking lot at the time the family said the abduction took place.

boy saved his sister from kidnapper 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

boy saved his sister from kidnapper Empty Re: boy saved his sister from kidnapper

Post by vee8 Sun May 23, 2010 8:01 am

Good for him, beating the crap out of that guy!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down