Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

+5
Peaceful1
dianeh
maria
Rosie
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:18 am

Ulster detective leading the hunt on why he thinks she´s being held captive just like Jaycee Dugard. Former detective inspector Dave Edgar, hired by the McCann family to lead the investigation into the hunt for Madeleine McCann. The Ulster detective leading the search for Madeleine McCann today reveals his most chilling theories yet, exclusively to Sunday Life. Hardened ex-RUC cop Dave Edgar told us he is convinced that little Maddie is imprisoned in a lair - just like kidnapped Jaycee Lee Dugard. He insisted the reappearance of Jaycee - and the cases of Austrian cellar girls Elizabeth Fritzl and Natascha Kampusch - confirmed his suspicion. And despite fresh leads taking his probe to Australia and Barcelona, the east Belfast man insists the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in PDL two years ago. But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is, is almost impossible to search completely. Belfast-born Dave revealed the grim theories when he opened his case files to us. We spent the day at the Cheshire office he uses to conduct the world´s biggest missing person case. even before Jaycee was found, Dave said he was convinced Maddie was entombed by an abductor in a cellar or dungeon, like Austrian cellar victims Natascha Kampusch and Elizabeth Fritzl. "Maddie is most likely being held captive, possibly in an underground cellar, just like Natascha or Elizabeth, and could emerge at any time", he told us. Days later, news broke that Jaycee had been freed from the foul compound where she was. Dave simply said: "This just supports my theory that Maddie is alive and imprisoned". There was further backing for this theory when American boy Ricky Chevekdia was found hiding in a tiny "secret room" two years after he was kidnapped while caught in a custody battle. Former detective Dave is renowned for leaving no stone unturned in his UK murder investigations, now he spends his days with a four-strong team probing every lead that comes in to his office. Last month, the information took Dave´s probe to Australia and Barcelona to track a "Victoria Beckham lookalike" suspect who spoke with an Australian or New Zealand accent. But he told us he is now back to focusing on his original theory. He still feels Maddie was snatched by a man spotted by the McCann´s friend Jane Tanner. Dave said: "Jane is a very reliable witness and there were other sightings of this man, who Jane saw carrying a little girl in a blanket, in the days leading up the disappearance". He feels this is the lone prowler who has Maddie stashed in a cellar or dungeon in the lawless villages around PDL. But Dave warned: "This rural, sprawling terrain makes it extremely difficult to search. You could quite easily keep a child there for years and no-one else would know. The person who has Maddie is most likely a paedophile or a person so desperate for a family they were willing to kidnap for it. I wouldn´t like to speculating on what is happening to her". Dave says the region where he feels Maddie is being held has attracted many strange characters, including convicted sex offenders.´"I don´t want to generalise or make gross exaggerations, but there are people there living on the edges of society", Dave said. He added there were as many as nine child sex attacks in the area around PDL from 2005 to 2007 and the victims included British kids. Some happened as close as 20 miles from PDL and six of them were on girls between the ages of three and 10. He is now investigating leads on six child sex offenders, 78 other rapists and sex attackers and 22 vagrants. In a glimmer of hope, Dave said: "The key thing is no body has been found. When paedophiles kill, they often dump the body nearby, and this isn´t the case here. Even if Maddie had been dumped in the sea nearby the resort, the ocean often gives up his victims. Until I find evidence that she is dead, I will keep going". And his plans for the future? "I don´t know. We could still be sitting here in 10 years. "If Maddie is being held, she may be being brought up to speak a different language and not even remember her own name or where she was from. All we can do is try and keep public awareness high - and try and reach as much of that mountainous region outside the resort as we can".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty Re: Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:01 am

Hi My friend Pedro, thank you for posting this, it is certainly very interesting, have you got the link? Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" 599426
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty Re: Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 am

I thought this too was very interesting and I have put it here because it concerns Dave Edgar and gives more of an insight into the man and into his experience in abduction cases.

Thank you Pedro, without your post I would not have found this!

Maddie investigator Dave Edgar recalls the horrific cases that still haunt him

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Maddiefiles_128950t

Shafilea Ahmed, 17, who vanished from her home in Warrington, Cheshire on September 11 2003.

Retired detective Dave investigated and solved some of Britain’s most sickening murderers. Today he recalls the cases that still haunt him – and the two killings he is still furious he could not break.

Dave had accepted demotion to join the Cheshire police force in 1986 after he left the RUC.
But he quickly moved up the ranks, becoming a detective inspector for the second time in his career.
As a result, Dave found himself at the heart of these high-profile investigations.
Dave’s team were stumped until they identified killer Stephen Mottram through the use of controversial Low Copy Number DNA profiling to analyse single cells left at the scene.
Mottram, 40, from Cheshire, was convicted in 2007 and will serve 16 years.
Dave said: “It was a difficult and long case, and thank God we were able to use the DNA tests.”
This have-a-go hero dad, 47, was kicked to death by a group of feral youths outside his Cheshire home.
Dave Edgar’s work on the case, the same month Stephen Mottram was convicted, led to his three teen killers being sentenced to life.
Dave was also awarded a judge’s commendation for his work on the case.
“It’s not the award that made the case rewarding,” he said. “It was seeing the perpetrators brought to justice.”
This mum-of-two was doused with petrol and set alight just before Christmas in 1994.
The killers dumped 31-year-old Tracey’s horrifically burnt body on the steps of a church in Cheshire and she died a day later.
Despite interviewing 2,000 people, Cheshire cops have never been able to trace the kidnappers.
“It’s just one we couldn’t get,” Dave said. “A horrific case.”
Unemployed Craig Smith abducted this 13-year-old in 1999 as she walked home from school in Cheshire.
He shot her with an air rifle, strangled her and her body was found five days later in the fast-flowing River Dane.
Dave said: “I was one of the first on the scene and found her body covered in horrific injuries. But it’s just something you’ve got to deal with.”
Dave admits he is still fuming he could not snare this Asian girl’s killers.
Her body was found badly decomposed on a river bank in Cumbria five months after she vanished on her way home from work in September 2003.
Dave suspected an “honour killing” but the killer or killers were never brought to justice.
A coroner ruled last year that Shafilea was murdered after rejecting an arranged marriage.
Before her death, Shafilea drank bleach in an act of self-harm.
Dave said: “It’s the one that got away for me, and the one I’ll always be bitter about.
“It was horrific to find her body so badly decomposed in that river. Honour killings these days are getting out of control.”

Read more:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/maddie-investigator-dave-edgar-recalls-the-horrific-cases-that-still-haunt-him-14489788.html#ixzz0R0VHnQQJ
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:17 am

original

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-14489787.html

Last edited by maria on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:21 am

Pedro, these are so interesting and provide a really unique insight into the man charged with finding Madeleine, thank you so much for finding them.

I must say that when I read this, I got a chill down my spine, because this is what I think, it is what I have always thought and I just can never get it out of my head, Chris, Tinks and Diane know how these thoughts bother me greatly.

I have to say that among "others" I still feel that Raymond Hewlett holds the key to Madeleine's abduction and while I do NOT think he abducted Madeleine for his own reasons, I think he may have been paid to do it by *others*, of course this is my own opinions, but I cannot shift them from my mind.
He isn't dead yet either!

I also hope that those complete airheaded numpties that have poured score on Dave Edgar from their armchairs, apologise to him, Dave Edgar has probably forgotten more than they will ever know about such cases!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add last paragraph)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:29 am

My friend Rosiepops, I received today this news, through Google Alert, and our friend Maria posted the link here.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 am

I want to add as well that if Madeleine were being held in a hidden lair close to PDL it would make no difference that this theory has been broadcast. After all this time, the captors believe they are safe. Look at Jaycee, her captors took her out, she worked in their business etc. Elizabeth Smart also was not locked away from people. Abducted children are often held in plain sight, and the neighbours dont give them a second thought. So it is not necessarily true that Madeleine must be held in a cellar or something. She could just as easily be living an isolated but more normal life.

The important thing is that without a body or proof of death (and trust me when I say that experienced police know if there is proof of death) then it is reasonable to suspect Madeleine may still be alive.

Interesting too that Edgar believes that JT's sighting and the other sightings offer evidence that Madeleine was abducted. I wonder why certain other ex policeman dont recognise this.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Thank you Pedro and Maria for this news.
I do hope it spreads far and wide and gets the message back out there that Madeleine can be found-alive.
Never give up.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty DETECTIVES THEORIES!

Post by Royal Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Thanks for your post on the detectives theories Pedro! I don't know if anybody has noticed but I have been saying the very same things now for months, in fact he is more or less reiterating my views and suspicions almost identically with the exception that I haven't been going into detail about Madeleines possible sufferings whilst being held captive! The detective suggests that some of the areas in question are almost like impenitrable lawless ghetto's and practically impossible to be searched? Not very encouraging news I must say! But I believe that even in poor and impoverished residential areas there live some decent and law abiding people and had they in the past seen any suspicious activities in the neighbourhood I expect would have come forwards by now, particularly in view of the huge reward that was being offered for information. And yet somebody, somewhere knows who (for want of a better word) the "Walking Man" was as described by Jane Tanner on the night of Madeleines abduction. I am of the opinion that JT's description is reasonably accurate making this man very identifiable, and based on this assumption believe somebody knows who he is! He may or may not live in the area and may even have since changed his appearance, but I suspect somebody knows him and is keeping quiet, a close friend perhaps,relative or maybe even some 'fellow pervert or paedo?' perhaps nervous at the thought of coming forwards! 'But' find this man and there is every chance we will also find Madeleine, the 'walking man' is the answer, the critical solution to this frustratingly annoying mystery and the discovery of little Madeleine's whereabouts!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 pm

I have never doubted about that, what I ask is: why a certain sacked ex-cop wasted so much precious time in wrongly accused innocents and tried to (by any means) to accuse them of something they are totally innocent. So much valuable time was wasted by him in the pursuit of a wrong theory. But, the way he was sacked, says all. And then we wrote a book of lies, signed autographs like a Hollywood celebrity star, and insists in a theory without evidence to prove it. That was / is a very disgusting behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 am

The area in not an impoverish one, it is scrubland, scarcely inhabited, leading to more mountaneous landscape, also scarcely populated, but with very well set up villas, most of them set within high walls, with CCTV alarm systems, etc. Right, there are small villages and towns like Figueira (Joana's place) Espiche (where the pigman threatened the reporter with a riffle), but that is not the investigators main concern I think, as everybody knows everybody, the secluded houses are.

And by the way, although the looking for Madeleine has been advertised as well as the tlephone number/internet address, I don't think this many people know about the reward. Is it still standing? There has been a deep silence about that.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 am

This is the sort of thing that worries me....madeleine being held captive somewhere and hidden from sight by those who are with her...how long can they keep this up ...how long can she be kept unseen for...18 years???more even?? forever??

Sometimes in certain situations they hold 2 minuit silences for folk who have passed away...or for major disasters that have claimed the lives of many.

IMO they should do a very simialr sort of thing for missing persons...children and adults alone. In Madeleine's case(and others like her) they could hold some sort of international awareness minuit...........where every single person stops and looks around them for just a Minuit. Every single house hold should be aware that their neighbours yard or garden could hold a sordid little secret.

And shopping centers and airports etc that normally stand still and quiet to remember fallen soldiers and lives lost in other disasters will now stand still and take a look around them for a lost child.I cant see what harm it will do,it is only a minuit after all.It isn't as if people are being asked to give up hours of their time or to spend money.Its just a stand still for one minuit..And i think that if it was televised on every tv at that time then there could very well be a chance she would been seen.
I think that it could be a good thing.Madeleine as to out there somewhere.
Someone is very close to madeleine right now and they dont even realise it. Someone could be looking at her right this second but because Madeleine isn't on their mind they fail to see her.

If they could just stop, and remember her for just a few seconds they might see that the child in front of them playing around in a park is infact missing madeleine.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty Re: Pedro's report.

Post by Royal Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:59 am

Hello Maria, I am not familiar with PDL or its surrounding areas and I must have mistook detective Edgars report when by mentioning 'Lawless villages' he was meaning 'poor areas'. Such places (rough) do exist even in the UK, many of which I would not go walking after dark! Even so, the idea of 'Lawless villages' does suggest places where Maddie could be hidden and as I said Maria it is reasonable to suspect that somebody living in such an area knows who was responsible for Madeleines abduction, which is why I again mentioned this 'walking man' who was described by Jane Tanner, a dependable witness at the time of the abduction! When one also reads in Edgars report about the numbers of sexual predators in and around the PDL area I find it extremely worrying that such a situation exists in and around such a popular holiday resort. I am not suggesting that Portugal and its peoples are any different to most other places in the world but it does sound as though sexual deviants are drawn into the PDL area in order to prey on unsuspecting families and their children. The reward I mentioned Maria was at the time very substantial but like yourself I am not sure if that is still ongoing, but I am quite sure Kate and Gerry would be only too ready and willing to raise such funding as a reward for reliable information! Let's all hope such a person comes forward very soon!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty CLAIRESY

Post by Royal Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am

What a nice, sensible suggestion Clairesy. Perhaps one day somebody will organize such and event!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Alroy

I feel it a bit unfair to say that these villages are 'lawless', this is more likely for some areas in main cities. But it is true that there is a paedo heaven in Algarve, if it is more 'towards' Lagos/PdL I don't know, but if it is, it is very understandable, it is the quietest and nicest area of Algarve. The abductor? Well yes he may be a dependent person, don't think however the real perpretator (the one hypothetically holding Madeleine) is. What I meant about the reward, is simply that it has been advertised, the common person does not know about it, it doesn't affect the 'urge' to look for Madeleine.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 pm

A bizarre thought i have had this morning whilst walking back from school about madeleine and her abductor.

I know that who ever as taken madeleine is a cold hearted callous person....they need to be hunted down and jailed for life for what they have done for madeleine.

But something as come to my mind and i cant help but think it might actually be a reality here.

Everyone is searching for madeleine,she is such a well know child and every country is aware she is missing taken by an evil person and possibly being held by them right now.

Now this might sound as though im on the side of the abductor but i am NOT.

Something i once studied in psychology come back to me this morning and it got me thinking.
You see the abductor might very well be wrong and maybe be all the b@astards under the sun for what he/she as done to madeleine although im not sure that the abductor would see themselves that way. (Im trying to explain this best i can,i know what im thinking but not what im saying lol)

With all the attention and focus on finding madeleine,getting justice and hunting down the evil person who done this to her and her family im wondering if the abductor(person who's holding her now) might be holding her even closer to them because of it..

some people call it a kick....that the person actually enjoys seeing all the attention and wants madeleine more because of it...but could it also be that they are sort of hurt jealous and angry at the attention and desperate need by everyone to find madeleine??They might not be getting a kick by seeing all the hurt they cause,but instead a sort of comfort and for once everyone is focusing on them?? or anger even that they are not being thought of?? Perhaps the more hurt they cause the more attention they get...(although its the wrong sort of attention)..................and in the abductors mind it could be that everyone is looking for madeleine...the poor little girl who as been taken and held captive, the sweet little child whos getting all the attention............. and no one cares about the abductor??........the abductor (who is obviously a penny short of a pound and need of serious psychological analysis) is being called all the evil b@stards under the sun.That might very well make the abductor feel more insecure, lost, scared, lonely and even angry that their feelings are being ignored and that they are the baddie!!

Of course they are wrong for taking madeleine, they are evil and callous for what they have done and deserve to be jailed for life...but as i said they probably wouldn't see themselves that way and although everyone might very well be angry and annoyed at that person perhaps a way to finding madeleine is through the heart of the actual person who is holding her.

Hmmm not sure im getting this across the way i want to...sounds like im sticking up for the abductor which i aint................

In an hostage situation where a person holding someone at gun point is concerned police and specially trained persons are trained to calm the person,they are trained to gently and very carefully get into their minds and appeal to their better nature(if they have one) to see sense and allow the person to go free. It isn't the hostage's mind that they are trying to get to...its the one holding them!!

Thats the person that needs to be talked to,needs to be sussed out and worked on.

When thats done and the hostage is safe police move in and arrest the person holding them.

The person holding them is normally a desperate person who feels the world owes them a favor.Someone who perhaps is trying to be listened to.If those specially trained persons don't support the needs and feelings of the captivator then they are unlikely to free the hostage.Its all about careful psychological analasis and without it they have a hope in hells chance of helping the poor hostage.You never actually see those trained persons talking to the hostage and trying to help them in order to get them free.......instead they focus their attention on the person holding them because that's where the problem lies.

In Madeleine's case the person holding her could very well be a person who feels very isolated and desperate.A person who feels they aint being heard and that while they have madeleine in their grasp they hold something very dear that the whole world wants found.

In order to get her back perhaps the abductor should be spoken to..through press tv etc...a calm approach,one that reassures the abductor.
When that's done and Madeleine is safe its then that police can move in, arrest the dim wit who's done this, and jail them for life.

i still aint sure im explaining this right lol.Im certainly not on the side of the abductor but i feel that whoever has her isn't going to let her go unless they are physically found.A desperate person who snatched a child is now even more desperate because they are probably the worlds most hated and wanted child abductor...what a frill hey for someone who maybe doesn't get any attention and craves it?Or...what a disaster because infact the abductor might not want that,they might want to be heared and understood now,not hated and hunted??

If the private investigators think that madeleine might be being held captive in some sort of make shift room like jaycee was for 18 years then i dont believe they will find the child unless they get some major major breakthrough that imo could very well have been lost by now.Madeleine could be well hidden and out of sight for god knows how long.
In the meantime the person holding her is getting some sort of feeling of completeness because they are the main character here.The one everyone wants,the one that is needed and wanted for once in their sorry lives.
I could be wrong and probably am,but i wouldn't be ruling out that the person who is holding her is probably sitting down daily feeling desperate but at the same time somewhat secure with madeleine in their grasp.

Madeleine is a child and cant be there for an adult to help them feel secure...although she can cause a whole lot of attention for that person if she is in their company.And she as done.That person as madeleine and while they have her they will continue to be wanted and needed by everyone else.

IMO the abductor is getting more attention and is more secure by holding her captive.That needs to be changed.It needs to be that the abductor gets more help and support by freeing madeleine.

Oh i don't know lol...i give up... im rambling and confusing myself now.Time for a cup of tea methinks.It was just a though,one that i think could be worth exploring.

if someone is screwed up in the head you dont help them in doing something positive by making them feel they are even more screwed up do you?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty DREAM ON CLAIRESY!!!!

Post by Royal Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi there Clairesy, as much as I love and think the world of you I suspect you have been hitting the bottle a bit too much just lately! ha ha. But seriously Clairesy, there are two fairly obvious reasons why children are abducted, the main one being for perverted sexual gratification and the other a childless woman whose yearnings for a family is so strong and overbearing they will go to any lengths to fulfill their dreams, that in my opinion being the lesser of the two evils! In both situations however the perpetrators are quite obviously mentally unballanced, the male sexual pervert having uncontrollable sexual cravings to assault children of all ages and sadly having no scruples about molesting either male or female toddlers, and in the most extreme of cases even babies are not excluded from their evil intentions! The childless family on the other hand are quite sad and pathetic people who perhaps are deserving of some sympathy and understanding of their illness as their actions are based on their love and yearning for children, which of course is the opposite behaviour to that of the sexual predators! In both cases they are committing a most devastating and serious criminal act and are deserving of the severest of punishment, as not only are they selfishly depriving their natural parents of their loved ones but are also inflicting on them the most terrible unrelenting distress and heart ache immaginable! So I'm sorry Clairesy but I'm afraid I cannot agree with your somewhat "bizarre thoughts this morning!"

Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Royal wrote:
Hi there Clairesy, as much as I love and think the world of you I suspect you have been hitting the bottle a bit too much just lately! ha ha. But seriously Clairesy, there are two fairly obvious reasons why children are abducted, the main one being for perverted sexual gratification and the other a childless woman whose yearnings for a family is so strong and overbearing they will go to any lengths to fulfill their dreams, that in my opinion being the lesser of the two evils! In both situations however the perpetrators are quite obviously mentally unballanced, the male sexual pervert having uncontrollable sexual cravings to assault children of all ages and sadly having no scruples about molesting either male or female toddlers, and in the most extreme of cases even babies are not excluded from their evil intentions! The childless family on the other hand are quite sad and pathetic people who perhaps are deserving of some sympathy and understanding of their illness as their actions are based on their love and yearning for children, which of course is the opposite behaviour to that of the sexual predators! In both cases they are committing a most devastating and serious criminal act and are deserving of the severest of punishment, as not only are they selfishly depriving their natural parents of their loved ones but are also inflicting on them the most terrible unrelenting distress and heart ache immaginable! So I'm sorry Clairesy but I'm afraid I cannot agree with your somewhat "bizarre thoughts this morning!"

Alroy. X

hi alroy lol...im not on about the reason she was taken.im not on about peados and rings either.

Im on about the reasons she as maybe been kept and no handed back yet.And that includes any childless couple to.

I didnt say that i think this is what as happened.I just think its a possible explanation as to why someone who might be holding Madeleine has not come forward with her yet.

After all if they did come forward with her now they would need to be very very brave with all the media and world wide coverage she as had drummed up for her.And imo that alone might put off any abductor from coming forward with her. which is why i also think (like i said in my previous post) the abductor needs to be targetted.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:07 am

I agree with you both my friends Clairesy and Alroy.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty CLAIRESY.

Post by Royal Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 am

Hi there 'sweetie pie', I understand what you are saying but where I do not agree with you is that I doubt he/she/ they are holding on to Madeleine in the manner you are suggesting and least of all do I believe they are holding on to her just for 'kicks'. I assume you are suggesting by that that he/she is enjoying the position of power over the parents, the media and authority in general, and is upset that he/she is being ignored and all the attention is focused on Madeleine? I think you are also saying that he/she is in emotional turmoil and that with psychiatric help the kidnapper could be persuaded to come forward? Well Clairesy I guess that is one way of looking at it, but surely the abductor/s would need to come forwards in the first place to receive that sort of therapy? I fully understand your thinking in this Clairesy and like myself and many others, there has been so much waiting and disappointments we are all beginning to grasp at straws. When I say all it needs is to identfy the abductor or 'the walking man' as I have described him, I know only too well in the back of my mind there is very little chance of that actually happening! Still, 'hope is eternal' and I guess we must just go on as we are until we receive some sort of break, perhaps a casual slip of the tongue, or someone remembering something relevant to the case but previously considered the matter unimportant?
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am

Hi alroy,

yer i think you got me now lol....i also don't think theres much chance of the abductor/s coming forward but this morning i just got a thought that maybe,just maybe someone who as madeleine is perhaps feeling a little stuck now and afraid or upset,scared and cant come forward.
I think sometimes a person can be so overwhelmed by something that it actually makes them more determined to stick to their guns and hold there positions even though deep down they might be desperate to wave a white flag.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 am

How right you are Clairesy!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty cLAIRESY

Post by Royal Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 am

And you are so right in your thinking Clairesy, I believe you like to see the best in people and that even nasty evil people have humane feelings at times and perhaps even a little tweak of concience now and then! I would very much like to share your sentiments Clairesy but I see the world a little differently, I see such people as these as being hard, uncaring, unfeeling monsters who care little for others and only consider their own greedy, selfish and evil needs! I hold little hope that such a person or persons ever repent or even consider for one moment the hurt they are inflicting on others. Perhaps it is that having lived so much longer than you Clairesy I have seen so much cruelty in the world I do not have the sort of trust and faith in those sorts of people you have mentioned. Please do not misunderstand me Clair, I know you are a very wise and sensible person who also has a heart of gold, and like yourself, I just hope very much that Madeleine will soon be found and returned to her Mum and Dad. What a fantastic reunion that would be!!!!
Alroy. X.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 am

Royal wrote:
And you are so right in your thinking Clairesy, I believe you like to see the best in people and that even nasty evil people have humane feelings at times and perhaps even a little tweak of concience now and then! I would very much like to share your sentiments Clairesy but I see the world a little differently, I see such people as these as being hard, uncaring, unfeeling monsters who care little for others and only consider their own greedy, selfish and evil needs! I hold little hope that such a person or persons ever repent or even consider for one moment the hurt they are inflicting on others. Perhaps it is that having lived so much longer than you Clairesy I have seen so much cruelty in the world I do not have the sort of trust and faith in those sorts of people you have mentioned. Please do not misunderstand me Clair, I know you are a very wise and sensible person who also has a heart of gold, and like yourself, I just hope very much that Madeleine will soon be found and returned to her Mum and Dad. What a fantastic reunion that would be!!!!
Alroy. X.

Hi alroy !

i don't think your getting me after all lol....i don't think they have a caring side to them.I think they are full of all the evil things in this world...they are nothing but evil and i have come across a few folk in my life and know that they are evil without a heart or twitch of
conscience etc.

But im referring to them being in a situation where psychologically they might be reached...im not sure how to explain myself..its difficult.The more i try the bigger mess i make of it ... lol.

I suppose im saying that although they are twisted evil folk they to have limits and one day their mind might get the better of them .

i watched a program once(true one) about a guy who took a woman and held her in his house in the cellar for weeks.He kept her inside a barrel,she lay there in a tiny barrel for days and days on end .She explained it as like being in a coffin..being buried alive. And only being allowed to get out of it to be fed .She thought she would die led on her back inside that barrel. But she didn't.

they appealed to him to let her go, to no avial.....No one could find her although they knew she taken .

No sightings of her and no leads....but then after they kept appealing directly to her abdcutor they got a call.From a guy who was claiming he had her.Of course they thought it was a fake call at first because they had started to think she was dead.

They made him take a picture of the woman with a recent news paper to prove she was alive.When they recieved the picture they knew she was alive and the hunt was on again for her....

the abdcutor went quiet again and reeled on the attention he was drumming up once again.

In the end he let her go.

Bizarre!!!

but in my opinon the attention that was directed at him had fed his need and there was nothing he could do with this woman anymore...she was no longer of use and he let her walk,the power he was getting and feeling had gone ...
It was amasing because they felt they would never find her alive.But they did,and only because they worked WITH the abdcutor...and not against him.

yes i think they are evil arssholes and shouldnt be on this earth.But sadly they are, and
some of them can be brought down by apealing to them.I just wish madeleines would.

How do we know she isnt being held by some guy or woman whos crying out inside for this to be over?
Maybe they have thought many times of dropping her off somewhere but the only feedback and support they get is from the others who are in on this abduction?Those who keep telling them that they '''cannot let madeleine go..it would be too dangerous etc...they would be arrested go to jail'' etc etc etc

If only they could be reached by somene else.Someone somewhere knows something and that someone could very well be on the tip of releasing info.But if they aint getting the right advice or being prompted to talk then will they ?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" Empty CLAIRESY

Post by Royal Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

Hi Clairesy, OK, so you are not the nice, quiet shy gentle innocent young lass I was describing, I was just trying to be nice and avoid hurting your feelings, so OK, yep, I get your meaning Clair but waiting for that to happen would be like " watching paint dry!" but as I say, hope is eternal! Off to bed now chucky, goodnight!
Alroy. X.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next