Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write immediately to Robert Lindsay

+3
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
Pedro Silva
7 posters

Go down

Write immediately to Robert Lindsay Empty Write immediately to Robert Lindsay

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 pm

My friends, I saw today at Gratefulness / Maddy candles group, a message with this request:

"Madeleine Beth McCann needs our help. Please write to Robert Lindsay at www.fco.gov.uk and demand that an investigation is begun by the British police".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Write immediately to Robert Lindsay Empty Re: Write immediately to Robert Lindsay

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi Pedro, thank you for posting this. I think there is going to be a full review soon, hopefully by the British police. I'm not sure who Robert Lindsay is, we do have an actor by this name, he once played former prime minister Tony Blair. I can't say I remember any politician by this name, but I may be wrong.
I am waiting for an announcement about which particular police force is going to carry out this review, it was touted as being the same force who found little Shanon Matthews and exposed her mother's part in her abduction.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Write immediately to Robert Lindsay Empty Re: Write immediately to Robert Lindsay

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm

You welcome my friend. It seems (like you say my friend) that it´s going to be the same police force who found Shannon, which is good.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Off topic, didnt a Robert Lindsey play "Citizen Smith" Power to the People, lol, or am I thinking of someone else ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Tinks, yep he is the same and is currently the Dentist in that prog with Zoe Wannamaker (excuse spelling lol). Don't think it can be the same one re Madeleine though.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Hi Pedro, thank you for posting this. I think there is going to be a full review soon, hopefully by the British police. I'm not sure who Robert Lindsay is, we do have an actor by this name, he once played former prime minister Tony Blair. I can't say I remember any politician by this name, but I may be wrong.
I am waiting for an announcement about which particular police force is going to carry out this review, it was touted as being the same force who found little Shanon Matthews and exposed her mother's part in her abduction.

Robert Lindsay is the person Gordon Brown's lot passed on my letter too.........(Its on here somewhere.....)...I have written back as I was not happy with his reply...................... Write immediately to Robert Lindsay 886575 Still waiting for an answer.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 am

I was also thinking, what is Robert Lindsay (the actor) got to do with this. He was also in Hornblower. Not a bad actor IMO.

But back on topic. Glad to see things progressing towards the review.

I think that this review will go ahead, regardless of which party takes power in the next election (maybe the Lib Dems ???). Because the people asking for the review are non partisan, like Jim Gamble.

But if the review hasnt become official before the election, it wouldnt hurt to do a bit more letter writing after the election to get the new lot (if it is new) or to remind the old lot (if it is the old lot) just how important this is.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 pm

I just say this: the more letters about this important subject the better. UK politicians, PJ, everybody must understand: we will not let this to go away. We are here for as long as it takes, supporting, fighting, leave no stone unturned, until this sweet little girl is found, safely returned to her home. So, the more heavy / stronger pressure the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Off topic, didnt a Robert Lindsey play "Citizen Smith" Power to the People, lol, or am I thinking of someone else ?

Omg Yes I knew I had seen him in something else I can see him now lol
Although I cant seem to find the article that Pedro posted .. I do remember Zoe Wanamaker being the voice over for Madeleine's appeal, so maybe this could be the same Robert Lindsey http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/may/21/newmedia.advertising

As far as who takes over, anyone is a Godsend compared to Write immediately to Robert Lindsay 152761 inspector no clues.
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down