Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP

+8
vee8
Peaceful1
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
May
Rosie
Pedro Silva
Mulleena
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Empty Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP

Post by Mulleena Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... sicko.html

A WOULD-BE UKIP MP took part in a vile leaflet campaign blaming Madeleine McCann's disappearance on her grieving parents, The Sun can reveal.
Helene Davies-Green, 62, delivered flyers titled "Ten Reasons Why Madeleine Was Not Abducted" to Kate and Gerry's neighbours.

Vanished ... Madeleine McCann
It was produced by the anti-McCann Madeleine Foundation, of which the wannabe politician is a committee member.

Mrs Davies-Green's husband Grenville is the group's chairman.

The folk singer is standing in Cambridge South for the right-wing anti-Euro party on May 6.

Doctors Kate and Gerry, both 42, were left "horrified, angry and upset" by the deliveries in their village of Rothley, Leics, last August.

The flyer claimed if Maddie died in the family's holiday flat in Portugal in 2007, those who caused or allowed the death "got away with it".

Mrs Davies-Green also handed out pamphlets branding the McCanns' spokesman "a master media manipulator" with the group's founder Tony Bennett in Oxford last year.

The foundation has claimed Madeleine, three, was NOT abducted in Praia da Luz and that her parents were to blame for her "death".

A UKIP spokesman said last night: "Whilst having every sympathy with the McCanns and their predicament, UKIP believes in the freedom of speech."

n.syson@the-sun.co.uk

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0lImfUFu1

Does the UKIP also believe in persecuting and harassment of the parents of an abducted child?
It reads that way to me!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Empty Re: Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Shame on you Helene Davies-Green. I ask to you Helene, how do you react if it was with a offspring of yours? Think about it instead of spreading disgusting lies, do us a favour: keep your dirty mouth shut, your nasty comments are not needed nor welcome.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Well now Cambridge South knows about how Helene Davies Green and her husband Grenville spend their spare time with Tony Bennett, plotting to hurt and persecute innocent parents and cause them as much hurt and pain as possible. Hope the voters of Cambridge South remember this when they cast their votes!

Their notoriety and infamy is spreading! Vile nasty creatures! What a pity UKIP could not answer their enquiries! Cowards! Nice choice of candidate. Still I suppose anyone can be a candidate for UKIP, you just have to turn up and say, I want to be a UKIP candidate, I persecutre innocent people under the guise "free spech" and then you are a UKIP candidate. lol This is probably how they accepted Tony Bennett. Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 466476 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 466476 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 466476 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 466476 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Well, UKIP were warned, they deserve all they get. I cannot think that
any right minded person would want this vile creature as their MP.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Empty WANNABE MP A SICKO!

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:56 pm

This is what the Sun thinks about Helene Davies Green click on the link!

Link To the Sun Story >>> WANNABE MP A SICKO

Maddie Poll Sicko

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP SNN1645AA-280_1025551a

Vile ... Mrs Davies-Green with Bennett

By NEIL SYSON

Published: Today

A WOULD-BE UKIP MP took part in a vile leaflet campaign blaming Madeleine McCann's disappearance on her grieving parents, The Sun can reveal.

Helene Davies-Green, 62, delivered flyers titled "Ten Reasons Why Madeleine Was Not Abducted" to Kate and Gerry's neighbours.

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Maddie-180_1025552a Vanished ... Madeleine McCann

It was produced by the anti-McCann Madeleine Foundation, of which the wannabe politician is a committee member.

Mrs Davies-Green's husband Grenville is the group's chairman.

The folk singer is standing in Cambridge South for the right-wing anti-Euro party on May 6.

Doctors Kate and Gerry, both 42, were left "horrified, angry and upset" by the deliveries in their village of Rothley, Leics, last August.

The flyer claimed if Maddie died in the family's holiday flat in Portugal in 2007, those who caused or allowed the death "got away with it".

Mrs Davies-Green also handed out pamphlets branding the McCanns' spokesman "a master media manipulator" with the group's founder Tony Bennett in Oxford last year.

The foundation has claimed Madeleine, three, was NOT abducted in Praia da Luz and that her parents were to blame for her "death".

A UKIP spokesman said last night: "Whilst having every sympathy with the McCanns and their predicament, UKIP believes in the freedom of speech."
n.syson@the-sun.co.uk

Beware Helene and Grenville Green this will haunt you and never leave you, this is Karma, this is what you get for your efforts to persecute, hound and stalk innocent people!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Well done to The Sun for exposing this vile woman.

I said ages ago I hope these people are never allowed to work again, they must pay for their hateful actions.

UKIP would do well to dispose of this bad apple! I'm glad the people of Cambridge South now know what this woman is capable of!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Empty Helen Davies-Green The Not So Folksy Singer!

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Strange thing isn't it, a folk singer, usually folk singers hate extreme right wing activists of hate. I wonder what all her folksy "friends" will think of her now?

NOT A LOT, I would imagine.

Vile nice word, about sums her up. Personally I do not know how this woman has the affront to go campaigning and trying to become an MP after doing what she has been doing. The British people do not like people like her, we need to clean parliament up not put another right wing nutter in there!

I think this can be described as "direct hit" anyway!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Tinks Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 503613 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 503613 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 503613
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 pm

I wonder if Helene Davies-Green, described in detail what kind of work she has been carrying out for Tony Bennett and the "Madeleine Foundation" in her election blurb which she would have sent around to the residents of Cambridge South?
I hope someone reads the Sun and they spread the news around, they should know what kind of vile nutters they may be tempted to vote for!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Empty This Is Helene On UKIP

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 pm

She starts off by saying that she believes in accountability, so do I and I think she and her husband and Tony Bennett should be held accountable for their disgraceful actions in a court of law! Funny I do not see her mention her "hobbies" of persecution and stalking on her website blurb for UKIP. She said she will always be answerable to her constituents, let's see!

You can ask her a question on:

http://candidates.ukip.org/index.php?pg=show&eid=131

Helene Davies-Green is standing in South Cambridgeshire

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Open_speech I believe in accountability. No-one should be above the law, not even officers of Europol or judges in the European Court of Justice, as they now are. Public money should be properly accounted for, and all political decisions should be public, unlike those of the European Commission. As an MP, I would always be answerable to my constituents. Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Close_speech

Helene lives in Bar Hill, where, as a person who really cares about the environment, she is well-known for picking up litter and for her lectures on mycology. , you can read more on http://southcambsukip.org.uk

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 985497 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 599426 to whoever pointed the Sun in her direction..........and the letters to UKIP..Hopefully they might be getting a bit annoyed with this witch...........

Don't ya just love KARMA in action ..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Sure do Catkins. Karma always bites back.
Well done The Sun for exposing her real beliefs and well done to whoever notified the Sun. I think I can guess who..LOL Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 503613
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Exposure! That is what they need, that is what they deserve. Awful, vile woman, I hope all your political aspirations now turn to canker.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Well, I have posted my question let's see if she posts an answer on her site. Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 902141
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 pm

I agree with you all my friends Rosiepops, May, Tinkerbell, Catkins, Peaceful, Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:01 am

UKIP must be desperate for candidates is all I can say, well done Mr Syson for having the guts to print it.

Vee the link you have up isn't working so heres one direct to the story.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2934362/Wannabe-UKIP-MP-a-Maddie-sicko.html
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Sure do Catkins. Karma always bites back.
Well done The Sun for exposing her real beliefs and well done to whoever notified the Sun. I think I can guess who..LOL Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 503613

I wonder who that could be? Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 499113
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 am

I have asked her two questions on her web page, still no answer! Here is the second.

You asked Ms Island if she lived in South Cambridgeshire, by the same token do you live in South Cambridgeshire Mrs Green?
In the Sun newspaper article today which named you as a member of a hate foundation, where your husband Grenville is chairman, it mentioned that although UKIP sympathised with the McCanns predicament, you stand for free speech.
I would like to ask how distributing hate leaflets and harming the search for Madeleine, an innocent little girl is classified as free speech? It is not actually free speech is it Mrs Green? Because your close confidante and ally in the hate campaign against Madeleine's parents, has been forced to close one website, made to stop distributing his libellous leaflets and booklets (which you helped distribute) and Bennett has now been served with a High Court injunction. So does UKIP think making defamatory and libellous comments is "free speech"?
I look forward to you reply on this website.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Rosie
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 am

Don't hold your breath Rosie. Am off to see if she has answered mine.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 am

News is spreading!

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/joining-the-dots/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:32 am

Rosiepops wrote:
Peaceful1 wrote:Sure do Catkins. Karma always bites back.

I wonder who that could be? Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 499113

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 369388 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 750135 Oh my I see the Scottish papers have also picked it up too.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP Empty Sure Is Spreading Now In The Scottish Sun

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:39 am

The Scottish Sun

(Link to Scottish Sun )

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:40 am

I wonder if any of the other papers will pick up on it? Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 917112
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 am

Rosiepops wrote:I wonder if any of the other papers will pick up on it? Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 917112

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 am

christabel wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:I wonder if any of the other papers will pick up on it? Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 917112

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 245193

Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833 Helene-Davies Green and the UKIP 545833
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next