Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast.

+6
rosemary
Jayelles
Tinkerbell43
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
vee8
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Empty Warning, this may put you off your breakfast.

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm

grenVILE, bennett's pizza delivery boy and wannabe Hell's Angel, posing like some sort of perverted hunter, with his 'trophy.'

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Grenvi10
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Empty Re: Warning, this may put you off your breakfast.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

I had calmed down. But this has made my blood boil again.

Putting that leaflet over Madeleines candle. That is unforgivable.

First they take Madeleine's name and for her justice is that they tell everyone that she is dead by the hands of her parents and now they add that to what the candle is for. A light to find justice to charge her parents for her death.

The only FACT in that leaflet and book is that it is put together to punish the parents and sold by people who will not rest making sure the McCanns feel their hate.

Back to top Go down

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Empty Re: Warning, this may put you off your breakfast.

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

That is outrageous.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 pm

They have no shame, they are the most heartless creatures ever to exist on this planet.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:24 pm

It is exactly that Vee, a pose with the trophy.

I notice the coward didn't take his helmet off the sick S.O.B.

How dare they taint Madeleines candle, they need locking up and fast!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Reminds me of Hindley and Brady posing over the gaves of their victims.

Has anyone sent this to the Express?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Jayelles wrote:Reminds me of Hindley and Brady posing over the gaves of their victims.

I don't know, but they should see this.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Jayelles wrote:Reminds me of Hindley and Brady posing over the gaves of their victims.

Indeed.

If nobody has killed Madeleine then the foundation are certainly doing their best to kill any hope that she is still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 pm

The Madeleine Foundation, hell's angel's of death for hope, compassion, feelings and truth.

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Grenvi10

Last edited by ModNrodder on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Vee this photo MUST be sent to the Express. Strike whilst the iron etcetc....

And he keeps himself anonymous.......wow this is disgusting and creepy!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 pm

But there are photos of him right? I've seen a photo of him I'm sure. Oxford? The above photo is nothing less than sinister.

Remember how they opposed the documentary, reconstruction, aged photo efforts? Remember how they gave negative votes to online newspaper comments which said things like "Hope she is found alive" etc? Many of us felt then that they didn't want her to be found alive and that their campain isn't just an anti-McCann one, but an anti-Madeleine one. If anything supports that theory, it's a photo like the one above.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Jayelles wrote:But there are photos of him right? I've seen a photo of him I'm sure. Oxford? The above photo is nothing less than sinister.

Remember how they opposed the documentary, reconstruction, aged photo efforts? Remember how they gave negative votes to online newspaper comments which said things like "Hope she is found alive" etc? Many of us felt then that they didn't want her to be found alive and that their campain isn't just an anti-McCann one, but an anti-Madeleine one. If anything supports that theory, it's a photo like the one above.

Exactly! Nothing they do has anything whatsoever with getting justice for Madeleine. EVERYTHING they do has only one objective; stopping members of the public looking for Madeleine, or coming forward with information that may help find her. This hints at a much more sinister motive, one I dare not think about. The foundation and it's members need to be investigated, to find out what their REAL motives are.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:02 pm

True Vee, the Foundation has never been about justice for Madeleine, or for any child for that matter. Its time to wake people up with what it is really about.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Has anyone sent the photo of Grenville posing with the leaflet which he placed behind the candle to the express?

news.desk@express.co.uk

I think it's an outrageous photo and I'd be happy to send it on if no-one has already done so. However, I wouldn't be able to do it till later on as I have to go and take emergency food supplies to my son who is nursing ruptured ligaments in his ankle and therefore cannot get out to shops!

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Jayelles wrote:Has anyone sent the photo of Grenville posing with the leaflet which he placed behind the candle to the express?

news.desk@express.co.uk

I think it's an outrageous photo and I'd be happy to send it on if no-one has already done so. However, I wouldn't be able to do it till later on as I have to go and take emergency food supplies to my son who is nursing ruptured ligaments in his ankle and therefore cannot get out to shops!
I'm sure someone would have by now, but the more people who do, then it shows the Express the level of support the McCann's truly have.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Empty Grenville Green and Co On their Leaflet Drop

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Ah but according to Debbie Butler they are NOT trying to persecute the McCanns, they are only trying to help them. (They omit to mention that by helping the McCanns, what they mean is that they are making up a load of malicious lies, sticking them on a hate leaflet and sticking them through 100's of peoples doors in the dead of night and distributing their vile filth in places like Oxford and oh did I forget to mention Bennett writing his book full of lies?) But apparently (according to Butler) this is them trying to help the McCanns!

By the way, these are the images that Photon (Dr Vanessa Sluming of the University of Liverpool) herself loaded up, the same person now frantically trying to disassociate herself and her hate forum the 3 Arguidos from Bennett and Butler & co.
(And don't worry people all the necessary has been taken care of)

CLARENCE MITCHELL Leaflet ready for 6th March -
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28853
page 24

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/headli ... __protest/

pics uploaded by photon

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29309
McCann spokesman faces Oxford Union protest (Oxford Mail)page 27

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. MP_IMGP3366_600_02

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29309
McCann spokesman faces Oxford Union protest (Oxford Mail)page 27
Quote:
Photon..After hunting for hours round Oxford looking for CaboFrio's Portuguese Wild Boar Burgers, Madeleine Foundation members Debbie Butler, Helene Davies-Green and Grenville Green have to settle for Hassan's Burger and Chips.

NOTE PHOTON (AKA Dr Vanessa Sluming of the University of Liverpool) Photon is the one now trying to disasscoiate herself from Bennet and Butler and their Foundation!
Pity she was not so fussy here when she loaded up these images for them.

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Clarence%20in%20Oxford%2009%20017_600

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Clarence%20in%20Oxford%2009%20004_600

Madeleine Foundation members in Bonn Square, central Oxford, with placards

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Clarence%20in%20Oxford%2009%20010_600

Madeleine Foundation members in Bonn Square engage in conversation with passers-by about what happened to Madeleine

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. Clarence%20in%20Oxford%2009%20015_600

An Oxford resident is pleased to accept a copy of "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted" from Madeleine Foundation Chairman Debbie Butler

(No doubt BEFORE he realised that he was being given a load of lies and being conned into thinking this was helping Madeleine and her parents - I wonder also, if this person knows his image is being spread across the internet and now associated with a hate campaign?)

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Note that the man in the burger van and the man *allegedly* being leafleted in Oxford, look to be the same people!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 am

Thats actually given me a lump in my throat.If he had posed like that infront a picture of my daughter...or or anyone else that i love for that matter.... i would not be responsible for my actions...That would hurt me beyond words. Their are folk out there who are actually gettign some kind of deluded pleasure from gaining sick publicity from knwoing the mccanns hearts are being ripped apart even more.

What a cruel cruel thing to do..

He is standing there as if he is being photographed along side some sort of trophy or tourist attraction.Look at me im actually stood beside the shrine in the square at madeleines home town.!!!

This is a missing child for gods sake and no one can tell me that this disgusting individual and tb........... and the rest of them working along side him are doing this for any other reason than to jump on some kind of bang wagon,a hate campaign against a family who's child as been ripped from their lives....they should all be ashamed of themselves.

What is he planning on doing with that photo now that he as posed for it??Hang it on his wall above the mantle piece as some sort of twisted shrine that supports their cruel witch hunt against a missing childs family?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 am

Grenville Green Poses by Madeleine's Candle in Rothley,Treating It Like It Is Some Kind Of Tourist Attraction.
Take Your Helmet Off Grenville, we All Know It Is You!
What a Sad Sick Thing To Do And Please Notice This man and His Cohorts Have Actually Defiled This Monument To Madeleine By Placing That Sicko's Bennett's Book Above It
HOW DARE YOU YOU SAD SICK EVIL HALFWITS!

Warning, this may put you off your breakfast. PIC_0021
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 am

Grenville Green and his wife Helene Davies-Green are campaigners of 'Justice For Carers' I wonder what all those people are now going to think of what this man has been up to? I wonder if the people he tries to represent know how he has been hounding, stalking and persecuting the parents of a missing abducted child?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 am

Shouldn´t this be on the front page of tomorrow´s Mail? I am quite serious ...

Something like this Rosemary?

JUSTICE FOR CARERS ORGANISERS PROSECUTED FOR 'STALKING' and HARASSING THE McCANNS!

Grenville Green and his wife Helene Davies-Green have become so infatuated with a lying half-witted disgraced former solicitor Tony Bennett, and his moll and partner in crime Maidstone Single Mother Debbie Butler, that they have become the hounders and stalkers of distraught parents of missing Madeleine McCann. They have actively banded together, to impede, hamper and hinder the search for Madeleine in any way they possibly can. Their campaign took a more sinister dive last week, when a group of the despicable right wing organisation known as the Madeleine Foundation, posted HATE LEAFLETS, through the doors of unsuspecting neighbours, friends and family, of the distraught couple. The UNSOLICITED leaflets were met with deep disgust and outrage and Leicestershire police, were said to have been swamped with over 750 complaints about this organisation.

Police are now investigating with a view to bringing prosecutions against these evil people and Mr Mrs McCann are talking with their solicitors, in view of suing Bennett and Butler for libel and defamation and harassment.

What turns people from doing a noble thing like seeking justice for carers, into vile,obnoxious, self obsessed evil predators of totally innocent parents, searching desperately for their daughter?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 am

Rosiepops wrote:Note that the man in the burger van and the man *allegedly* being leafleted in Oxford, look to be the same people!
Sadly for them...Bonn Square in Oxford is where a lot of homeless drunks hung out............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 am

Does TB attend Church on Sunday? I wonder how he'd feel if a leaflet about his activities would have been on the publication board.
He says he writes for Christian papers. Do they know of his other engagements? Would they still want to be associated to him? May be they'd appreciate it if they'd receive a link to his posts and poems?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Dont worry, I reckon much of what TB has been up to is being taken care of.
Well, he wanted fame.....ho hum... thumbsup2
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Is Grenville's partner in crime aka Bugalugs?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next