Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An e-mail from bennett.

+6
calcite51
Peaceful1
dianeh
Rosie
Jayelles
vee8
10 posters

Go down

An e-mail from bennett. Empty An e-mail from bennett.

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

A lot of people were CC'd in on this, including myself.
Dear all,

Recently on some forums and blogs the suggestion has been made that the text of a Home Office letter, published by me, which showed that they blundered by wrongly referring The Madeleine Foundation's letter and accompanying documents to Home Secretary Alan Johnson, to the Foreign Office, was a forgery by me.

I have said on past occasions where the authenticity of a document I have typed up and placed on the internet has been challenged - that I don't have a scanner.On this occasion a colleague in The Madeleine Foundation who does have a scanner has created the document in a pdf. format. It is now attached for the record.

One thing neither myself nor The Madeleine Foundation do is to forge or manipulate documents.

Neither do we do that with e-mails. Or anything else.

Nor do we mislead people by using false or proxy e-mail adddress or false names (though some of us may adopt usernames on some forums from time to time).

Neither - and this is important - do we tell lies. Yes, we may ocasionally make mistakes, and if these are pointed out, we will correct them quickly as our past record shows. I have in the past challenged some of those who have claimed that we or I have lied. No such example has ever been produced - only examples of occasional mistakes.

Neither, for the record, have I made any money at all from any of the campaigning groups I have ever been involved with, contrary to the wholly false claims made by Susan Menez and some of her fellow-posters on her 'Missing Madeleine' forum.

Neither have I nor has anyone else in The Madeleine Foundation' made one penny from all our work in The Madeleine Foundation; indeed two of us have currently made a loss since we have had to pay ourselves to fund the printing costs of our latest book which is bringing the contents of some of the most important statements made to the Portuguese Police to a wider audience.

Nor is there any truth whatsoever of claims made by Debbie Butler or Steve Marsden of any fraud by me or otherwise within The Madeleine Foundation.

I would ask all of you who receive this e-mail not to accuse us of forging documents, e-mails or telling lies, making money from The Madeleine Foundation, or in my case making money from other organisations, unless you are really sure that you are correct. To do otherwise is to commit libel.

I also take this opportunity to totally reject repeated claims made on the internet against me that I have ever been 'ambulance-chasing'.

Referring to Terry Lubbock for a moment, he asked me to help him, he asked me to investigate claims of Essex Police misconduct, he asked me to complain (successfully) to the IPCC about that misconduct, he asked me to produce a dossier to Essex Police asking them to re-invesigate his son's death (which they did), he asked me to write a book on the case. True, he didn't ask me to get him £6,800 compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, that was a bonus based on my knowledge of the CICA scheme. I didn't charge him a penny for helping him with that, nor did I charge Terry Lubbock a penny for the rest of ther work I did for him. Just for the record, The Lubbock Trust (not Terry personally) did pay me a modest fee for writing the book.

As for the other people I help from time time, they come to me for help and advice, I do not seek them out. You can ask any of them.

This e-mail is not confidential and I do not object to its being published.

Tony Bennett

So I hit the 'reply all' button, and sent this reply to everyone he sent his to.

An interesting assertion bennett, that you never tell lies. Let's look a little closer, shall we?

http://nigelnessling.wordpress.com/twisting-the-knife-part-three/

Back to butler’s claim of fraud, and bennett responded, categorically denied any such fraud took place, and went further, saying he had spoken to the very policeman butler originally placed her complaint to. The MM members were told that, in the opinion of this policeman, butler was just gibbering, making no sense, and that it took him less than twenty minutes to realise it was all a hoax.
LIAR.
Within days the police, in a press article, CONFIRMED they were carrying out an investigation, and in the same press article refuted that any police officer had made any comment bennett had attributed to them.

Let’s start with his booklet, the so called 60 reasons why she was not abducted. I need not go into detail here for all of the reasons themselves, the book, 'The Madeleine Investigation: Incompetence or corruption?'

http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/Bookstore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=60049 takes a great many of them and comprehensively refutes them.

But there are some less obvious ones, some that may otherwise slip under the radar. Take the publishers for instance. Bennett claims it was published by a group called Parent’s Aid.
LIAR.
When contacted, Parent’s Aid were, in fact, horrified to learn that their name had been attached to bennett’s work, and felt so moved by his actions they now have this disclaimer prominently displayed on their homepage.

http://www.parents-aid.org.uk/

Disclaimer:
“To whom it may concern: there is absolutely no connection between this registered charity, Parents’ Aid Southern Essex, and the organisation calling itself the “Madeleine Foundation” or any associated publication.

We understand that our name may have been attached to its literature without our permission.”
- The Management Committee and Trustees of Parents’ Aid.
©️ Parents’ Aid 1995 – 2009

He claims to be a champion of free speech.

LIAR.

Every forum he joins he sees to it that the admin ban any McCann supporters, or ‘disruptive influences’ as
he calls them, because he knows full well that he cannot hold a fair and balanced conversation with them, or answer any difficult questions put forward by them. Another act of cowardice.

He claims that the vast majority of the British public doubt the McCann’s version of events.

LIAR.

How can any sane, rational and sensible person possibly substantiate such a ludicrous comment? Does bennett actually KNOW the vast majority of the British public?

I myself have been on the receiving end of his lies and slurs. He claims I am the author of a blog, writing under the name of ‘Muratfan.

LIAR.

I am not Muratfan, and I have no idea who he is, a simple check of computer IP’s will confirm this.

He has claimed that I have sent out malicious e-mails, containing comments about how he spent time in a mental institution, and was charged with a public order offence in a public toilet.

LIAR.

I have sent no such e-mails. Any rumours about the mental institution or toilet incident were doing the rounds on the British Democracy Forum long before I became aware of them. bennett was asked on that forum, many times, to refute these claims. He never once responded. I admit to repeating them, once, on an obscure blog that had fewer than a dozen readers, and the blog itself disapeared a few days later. By his own words, if the McCann’s never took the trouble to refute his own claims against them then they must be true. Therefore what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, and if he too failed to take the trouble to refute these stories about him then he cannot complain if they are accepted as true. I did not start them, and I have no idea who did, but I repeat, I have not e-mailed these stories to anyone.

He claims that he has filed a complaint against me for harassment, that Essex police are currently investigating me, and are close to pressing charges against me.

LIAR.

I have personally spoken to Harlow police, at my OWN instigation, several times, and at great length, and I have been assured that I am not being investigated at all. Further, no officer from the Essex police has ever called me, written to me or asked to examine my computer for any evidence. My computer is four years old, and I understand it is impossible to totally eradicate the history of where I have been, what I have written or who I have e-mailed. If I had done any of these things the police would have taken my computer in for examination. In fact in my entire life I have NEVER been investigated by any police force anywhere in the country, and that includes the disgusting and despicable claim by a poster known as drachensachen that I have been investigated by my own force for causing or hounding an innocent man to commit suicide. I have also never, in my entire life, been arrested, for anything, or charged with anything other than a couple of speeding tickets. Unlike bennett, however, who HAS been arrested at least once, during his ‘Metric Martyr’ fad. It was during this arrest that another example of bennett’s cowardice was displayed, when he cravenly gave the police a false name. These false allegations made by bennett against me are themselves libellous, and I have taken legal advice from a solicitor, who has confirmed I have an excellent case. The only reason I am not so far taking legal action is because I know the McCann’s will soon be taking action against bennett themselves, and I feel strongly that they are far more deserving of what little money bennett has, and I would not like to water down any compensation awarded to them.
Furthermore, in my entire life, I have never, once, been sacked for bringing my profession into disrepute, regardless of whatever my job was at the time.

I am still wating to be questioned by the police, Essex, Suffolk or otherwise. You know as well as I do that no file on me has been sent to the CPS, so why lie about it?

Last edited by vee8 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An e-mail from bennett. Empty Re: An e-mail from bennett.

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Basically bennett your self righteous claims of innocence ring hollow. You are an habitual, compulsive and proven liar, and have been caught out many times. You claim you do not decieve, but your entire Madeleine Foundation is built on a 'foundation' of deception, distortion, misleading statements, fabrication, cherry-picked items and out and out lies. You are, as many people have said, a con-man, a flim-flam artist, an ambulance chaser. Please do me a great favour, and do NOT send me any more of your fatuous self righteous claptrap by e-mail, as I am not interested in any more of your lies.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:26 am

It makes me want to puke. It also reminds me (yet again) of an individual who injected herself into the JonBenet Ramsey case and who make a packet of money from selling information which she had gleaned. When she was criticised for this, she tried to justify it on the grounds that she had been "out of pocket" blah blah. No-one has forced these goons to stick their noses into other people's business! It's just so wrong for anyone to cash in on another's tragedy.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:23 pm

I wish Bennett would learn how to summarise! Many of us here get satisfactory replies from the Home sec without him having to take a week off of work to read our letters!

Anyhow does it matter what he said or said he said to the Home Sec? No, it does not.

Bennett just got his reply to his verbose mind numbing communication to the Home secretary in last Sunday's News of the World.

A full review of Madeleine's case is to take place, something Bennett did not want I gather. (At least I think that tome of a letter said that)

Never mind Bennett, now even the Home secretary is aware of you and no doubt thinks you are a nutter!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 am

I fail to see why anyone would be objecting to a full review of Madeleine's case. The anti-Madeleine's profess to want the case re-opened, and now that it is being reviewed, which will most likely lead to further investigation, they are complaining.

Surely they couldnt mean they only want it re-opened if the PJ are the only ones to work on it. That would be extremely bizarre. If seeking the truth, then it shouldnt matter who is working on it, as long as they are seeking the truth. The British are far more experienced in child abduction cases and criminal investigative techniques in general than the PJ, so how could anyone object to that expertise being used to try to reach a conclusion.

Could it be that some people care more about the reputation of the PJ and certain disgraced coppers, than about finding a missing child? Certainly with the British conducting the review, the truth is more likely to come out and not suffer leaks, smears and what amounts to censorship (secrecy laws) as happened in Portugal.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

An e-mail from bennett. 985497 For Dianeh.

Now let's see just how much 'justice' they really want for a missing child, and let's see how much 'truth' they really want out!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:54 pm

The antis have already started their attack on Jim Gamble - so I guess they want only the incompetent PJ to re-open the investigation. I for one will be glad to have the investigation re-opened and hopefully it will lead to a conclusion. I hope all police forces will take note from the learnings of this investigation (when it is reopened).
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Calcite

I truly cannot understand why any Brit would not want the British police to review this investigation.

It beggars belief that anyone would want the PJ to investigate when they have quite clealy failed to resolve the case in the first place, and then failed to follow up further leads passed to them since the closure of the case. It needs a fresh set of eyes, and most importantly structured, proven procedures.

What are the anti's afraid of? That Madeleine might be found and the PJ shown up as incompetent. But of course they are so certain that Madeleine is dead and her parents covered it up, that they should have no concerns whatsoever that Madeleine would be found. That is of course, unless they have doubts about the 'died in the apartment scenario', ie that it will be proven to be a crock of s### by a competent police force.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Diane Wrote:

I fail to see why anyone would be objecting to a full review of Madeleine's case. The anti-Madeleine's profess to want the case re-opened, and now that it is being reviewed, which will most likely lead to further investigation, they are complaining.

Surely they couldnt mean they only want it re-opened if the PJ are the only ones to work on it. That would be extremely bizarre.

I fail to see why they are objecting to it too, a full review is far more extensive than merely the re-opening of the case could ever hope to be. I keep saying this, a full review will lead to where information has been ignored, or filed away unseen, it will lead to linking up with other information and leads that have come in, it has EVERY chance of leading to the abductors and who organised them, who carried it out and who Madeleine was handed over to, but then perhaps this is why they are so scared? Those people actually want a child's parents to be guilty of harming her and killing her, especially if it exonerates their "hero" Goncalo Amaral. It has simply not curred to them that they could be wrong and that Amaral may be guilty of gross professional misconduct at the very least.
If those people really did want "justice for Madeleine" as they have been saying for 3 years, then they would welcome this review held by police who will take the investigation right back to where it began and will follow "EVERYONE" they think may be to blame, so what are they so scared of? Obviously, they have far more doubts about Goncalo Amaral and his innocence than they let on!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Because their world's would fall apart when the disgraceful more detailed f@ckups come to light... An e-mail from bennett. 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:13 am

They have been attacking Gamble and CEOP forever, since even bfore it became clear they were working with the McCanns. Bennett himself , if I remember correctly, wrote an entire screed decrying the "illegal" methods used by organizations like CEOP to ensnare pedophiles.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 pm

And he's also having a 'go' at Kennedy (and M3) again in one of his articles.
Is he jealous of the success of that man?
Is that what's often driving him, jealousy? Is that why he's jumping on high profile cases.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Jealousy..inadequacy......unfulfilled..and thats just 3 reasons.......I'm sure there's more.......

Last edited by Catkins on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 am

Catkins wrote:Jealousy..inadequacy......unfulkfilled..and thats just 3 reasons.......I'm sure there's more.......

Whenever I see bennett the word impotent always springs to mind it sums his whole career up!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Mulleena wrote:
Catkins wrote:Jealousy..inadequacy......unfulkfilled..and thats just 3 reasons.......I'm sure there's more.......

Whenever I see bennett the word impotent always springs to mind it sums his whole career up!!

I think it springs up more than that... well, fails to spring, at least. veryhappy
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 am

bluj1515 wrote:
Mulleena wrote:

I think it springs up more than that... well, fails to spring, at least. An e-mail from bennett. 917112

Mmmm have you noticed how Bennett's excuses are often "limp"? An e-mail from bennett. 908778
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:20 am

An e-mail from bennett. 499113 An e-mail from bennett. 576550
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Bump, just in case bennett still reads here.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down