Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster

3 posters

Go down

Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster Empty Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 am

My friends, I have received from Jessie Foster´s mum, Glendene this email:

Press Release including age enhancement drawings done for me by Diana Trepkov. Excerpt from Forensics by Diana: "Diana Trepkov is officialy the only Certified Forensic Artist in Canada, through the International Association for Identification, and 1 of 26 internationally. She has been involved in over 100 Law Enforcement cold cases thoughout Canada and the USA which involved her forensic artwork techniques such as: composites, 2D and 3D facial reconstructions, postmortens, surveillance video drawing and age progressions. Trepkov recently helped to solve 4 high profile cases in the USA".

Thank you all for your help keeping Jessie´s name and case in the news and in the public´s eye. Without Jessie´s case staying high profile, we risk the chance of never finding her. Right now, there is still a chance. Human trafficking is such a horrific crime, but more and more you hear about cases in news where trafficking rings are being broken up and the victims are being rescued. Why would it be so far-fetched to think one day this will happen to Jessie? I have never given up hope in 4 years. I feel Jessie is alive with my whole heart - with my heartstrings, and I have been told by other parents of missing children that you know, in your heart of hearts, if your child is dead. I don´t feel that at all, therefore there is no reason for me to give up.

On March, 24th, 2010 - Kamloops is learning about the CrimeStoppers program I am helping to develop to educate high school students about Human Trafficking.

On March, 29th, 2010 - Jessie will be missing for 4 very long years. Time has not healed my pain, but it has given me the tools I need to live with a missing daughter.

On April, 15th, 2010 - Jessie and I will be honoured by having our names on an award to be given to women and men who work non-stop to help human trafficking victims.

On May, 09th, - I will be trying to celebrate my 5th Mother´s Day with a missing child, it is never easy, but thank God I have 3 other daughters and 3 grandchildren to enjoy the day with.

On May, 27th, 2010 - Jessie will be 26 years old. She has been missing since she was 21. We celebrate this day every year. We honour Jessie´s life and pray she is feeling our love on this and every day.

Later this year: Jessie´s picture, website and some information on her case will be included in a book on the issue of human trafficking in Canada, written by Professor Benjamin Perrin, one of Canada´s leading human trafficking experts and Jessie´s case will also be includedin a book written by Matt O´Brien, the reporter who wrote several stories about Jessie for the Las Vegas Citylife. I am very grateful to both authors for including Jessie in their work.

As of this minute, Jessie has been missing for 3 years & 360 days... it has been 1455 days, 18 hours, 4 minutes and 9 seconds since Wednesday, March 29, 2006 at 3am (the approximate time Jessie went missing). Please continue to help me spread the word about Jessie´s disappearance and always remind others to be aware of Human Trafficking - education is the key to protection from this crime. Thank you all. Sincerely, Jessie´s mom Glendene Grant.

Jessie Foster´s official website:
http://www.jessiefoster.ca/

My friends, please, spread to everyone you know, Sky News, tv / radio stations, newspapers, magazines, etc. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster Empty Re: Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:16 am

My friends, to have access to all information about Diana Trepkov, please spread and visit:
http://www.forensicsbydiana.com/

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster Empty Re: Press release including Age Enhancement Drawings & updated Poster

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 am

On March, 29th, 2010 - Jessie will be missing for 4 very long years. Time has not healed my pain, but it has given me the tools I need to live with a missing daughter.

This is a variation of the theme that Kate spoke of recently. They are able to get on with their life, but keep wishing and hoping and praying that their children are returned to them. Plus, both women are actively involved in getting their children back. They are not giving up.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 am

Tomorrow, I´m going to send to Vee, by email, the enhanced photos, with the request to him to post them here to be seen by all of you, with more useful information here.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 am

i TRIED TO UPLOAD WHAT YOU SENT ME, BUT THEY CAME AS DOCUMENTS, NOT PICTURES, AND i'M STRUGGLING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOAD THEM ON THE FORUM. iF YOU CAN SEND THEM AS PLAIN PICS i CAN MAMAGE IT.

Oh, damn this caps lock!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down