Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS!

4 posters

Go down

2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! Empty 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS!

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm

"FOR Kate and Gerry McCann, the nightmare never ends.

They learn the chance to rescue missing Madeleine may have been thrown away by the incompetence of Portuguese investigators.

As The Sun reveals, police have been sitting on files with pictures of a blonde girl "shockingly similar" to Madeleine - down to her hairstyle.

The CCTV, showing the child with a British-sounding couple, were forwarded to Portugal from New Zealand by Interpol.

But lazy cops scribbled on "Not Relevant To The Investigation" and stuck the photos in a drawer.

There they have sat, with 2,000 pages of other suspected sightings.

None of this vital detail has been shown to the McCanns. Most of it was never given a second glance.

These clues were cynically disregarded by police because they had already decided to blame Madeleine's parents.

As well as cruelly deceiving Kate and Gerry, Portuguese police have also cheated the public who answered pleas to look for Maddie.

As Kate says, the force's behaviour has been inhumane.

The attempt by Goncalo Amaral, who led the investigation, to fill his boots with a revolting book about the case sums up the contempt Portugal's police showed the McCanns.

Kate and Gerry must live with the knowledge that Maddie might be home if only officers had tried harder.

Their courage in refusing to give up hope is awesome."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/sun_says/244723/The-Sun-Says.html

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! Empty Re: 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS!

Post by Cath Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 pm

"Kate and Gerry must live with the knowledge that
Maddie might be home if only officers had tried harder"

Sad isn't it. And they're still trying to get these officers looking for their little girl.
GA's little clique needs to be sacked asap.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! Empty Re: 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS!

Post by Catkins Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 am

I'm so frikking angry over this 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! 356737 The PT hand over this information to NEWSPAPERS but refuse to help or co operate with the McCanns or their PI's !! 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! 926859 is going on... 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! 444872
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 am

Catkins wrote:I'm so frikking angry over this 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! 356737 The PT hand over this information to NEWSPAPERS but refuse to help or co operate with the McCanns or their PI's !! 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! 926859 is going on... 2000 PAGE DOSSIER OF LOST CHANCES AND IGNORED LEADS! 444872

Exactly Cat, and to make matters worse our home secretary Alan Johnson spends his time thinking of ways to do nothing to help.

However, the fact that the Portuguese prosecutor has handed over this information like this does make me wonder, has he/she done it to try and force the issue that this investigation be reopened and a review of the case ordered?

Not all in the PJ or the Portuguese judicial system like the way that Portuguese justice operates and besides what Goncalo Amaral said when he intimated that he knew many judges who were all his "friends" and when they had read his book they would agree with him, well there are many judges who do not like GA and who took offence to Amaral implying that they were all bent and corrupt and in Amaral's pocket.
This line was proven when in court Amaral's lawyer Antonio Cabrita said that if the previous judge had bothered to read the book, they would have come to this conclusion. Pity that because this judge did read the book and still came to the conclusion that it was libellous and she upheld the ban.

So not all in the Portuguese justice system are in bed with Goncalo Amaral!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 am

Could be right Rosie..........I have been trying to think of their motive for doing this. ...I'm just so fkin ANGRY....This poor child...what chance did she stand?...Everything we have been saying about this "Investigation" for nearly 3 years now is being proven to be true.........sadly.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:55 am

Unfortunately what you have said is true Cat, everything we have been saying is now coming to fruition, poor Madeleine, how badly let down she has been.

The existence of this file marked "Not Relevant To The Investigation". No doubt the file was kept just in case they got rumbled, which is exactly what has happened, although they got rumbled because Paiva "accidentally" let it slip about his secret dossier, when he was trying to cover for Amaral being responsible for hindering the search for Madeleine. I believe the dossier was kept just in case any of those witnesses who thought they had contacted the investigation started to make a fuss about not being contacted back.

I saw the woman from the NZ supermarket who submitted the CCTV footage being interviewed on Sky News this morning, she said she believed that the child she saw was Madeleine and she would not have reported it had she not been convinced of this. She also said that she heard absolutely nothing back, she was not contacted for information, or spoken to about what she had seen, she had heard nothing until this day. So the NZ police had done their job and reported this incident and forwarded the footage but Ricardo Paiva had just shoved it in his file and forgotten about it.

It seems to be that there has been and up until very, very recently, a concerted effort in playing down leads and information and making sure it was not investigated. No one is suggesting that the PJ could follow up on every report and sighting they received, but they could have followed up on the more credible ones, like the CCTV footage of the girl bearing a remarkable likeness to Madeleine.

The PJ have been dismissing information, saying they would only pass it on to detectives if they thought it was "relevant" to the inquiry!
Now we have all known this has been going on, but it took this 2000 page dossier to focus attention on it.
We remember the time when there was a report of a person who had contacted the PJ in response to one of the McCanns appeals for information, they were told to "go away" not to waste their time as the little girl is dead, so who was it exactly that gave this information over the phone? Is there a log of phone calls kept about who has spoken to whom?

In view of people being turned away over the phone I have one question I would now like to know the answer to, is there a two tier vetting system in this investigation going on? Have we people that answer the phones, take information and then they themselves gauge whether to bother the likes of Paiva with anything new? This is what it seems like to me, if this is so then his is even more terrible news, because God alone knows what has been allowed to get away and has never even made it to Paiva's dossier!

No one is suggesting that the PJ can investigate every sighting and every report, however Scotland Yard has a kidnap squad with a brilliant success record, and these detectives are said to be chomping at the bit to get cracking on the McCann case and they in turn have access to the best computer technology called HOLMES which is among the best forensics and investigative techniques in the world.”

Holmes, which stands for Home Office Large Major Enquiry System, is a state-of-the-art data system designed to deal with the huge volume of information major crimes ­generate and this is just the technology that the Madeleine investigation needs. I find it absolutely incredible that the biggest hunt for a child the world has ever known, which has generated tens of thousands of pages of information, has NEVER been given access to technology like Holmes, how come? Did the PJ refuse? Has Scotland Yard not offered?
Holmes has helped assist Police forces across Britain to crack hundreds of very hard cases using the system, as the system can be programmed to ­highlight suspects and analyse the value of myriad leads.

This is why the British home secretary must be urged to liaise with Portugal NOW to organise placing primacy and protocol to one side and let the kidnap team from Scotland Yard to travel to Portugal to help solve this case and it IS solvable!

This is even more urgent now, because if the likelihood of parliament being dissolved because of the coming general election.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 am

I agree with all you say..................and would add National pride versus a little lost girl....or something more sinister?

I'm still waiting for replies ...so today have posted 10 hard copies to the lazy sods !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 am

The reason that I am suspicious of what has gone on is on leads like the NZ ones. All that was required of Portugal was to contact NZ Police and ask them to investigate. That is all. The NZ police are very good and well trained, and they are more than capable of doing this. They would have ruled out the little girl if she were not Madeleine.

But I suspect that it is not the ruling out that is the problem. It is the finding, that may be the problem. No hiding anything if Madeleine were found by the NZ police.

I am very disappointed in NZ police though, that they never tracked down this man and the little girl. But they probably thought that the PJ had leads indicating what happened, and just followed their lead. Why would they expect that the PJ were not following up anything at all? They wouldnt, because it is just foreign to a country like NZ.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 am

NZ police knew the parents were arguido's at the time of the sighting. Yet Madeleine was still on the list of missing persons.
So imo NZ police would have expected the PJ to show the picture/cctv to her parents. Which they probably didn't as I've said on another thread.
I do hope the McCanns and their PI's are going to get help spitting through all those files.
And I also hope the newspapers act responsible when their going to publish information about what's in these files.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down