Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse

5 posters

Go down

Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse Empty Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Taken from Tony's Hounding

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=8474ec4f32219f38

Bennett Said:

"At this stage I suspected that his was not a genuine customer and accordingly a booklet was sold to him. Believing that it would yield me useful information, a booklet was indeed sent to him.

And, as I predicted, it has yielded useful information, namely that Mike Gunnill uses at least three aliases – Peter Trawin, Jason Peters and now Michael Sangerte – and that he posts as ‘petert’ on a forum known a ‘Just A Thought You Know’, where numerous actionable libels of me are continually posted. It is my belief that in this respect Mr Gunnill may have been acting as your agent."

Chunter, chunter, chunter, so many words when just a few would have sufficed.

It does not matter what pathetic and feeble excuse Bennett has cobbled together, the judge is not going to be interested, all that does matter is a point of law - Bennett has broken the terms of the High Court injunction served against him preventing him from selling his booklets and leaflets, the McCanns libel solicitors are in receipt of the evidence and this is not the only time Bennett has broken this injunction, he knows this - end of story. Bennett should write a cheque for £50.000 right now and save himself some court costs, there is no other option.

What an idiot! Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse 449483
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse Empty Re: Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

I read on JATYK forum the he was eerrr lets say shifting his money about? But that wont look good in court will it if its true?
Suppose they'll just have to dish out a few extra years to him. Cant spend his money when he's locked up can he? LOL
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm

If that turns out to be true Peaceful, then this will look even worse for him because he would have all but admitted culpability BEFORE he is summonsed to court. He just doesn't get it does he? It does not matter where he puts his money, there will be an electronic trail and it will be found and then he will be able to add perverting the course of justice to his ever growing list of misdemeanors! There is a High Court injunction for £50.000, Bennett is known to have that money, if that money suddenly disappears from his account and it cannot be found, then Bennett is going to go to prison for anything up to 10 years!
So let's hope he has moved the money! To have him silenced for 10 years is worth more than £50.000 and I have a feeling there are a lot of other people UNCONNECTED with the Madeleine case that would agree.

Like I said the man is an idiot! Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse 449483
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Yes I hope in a way it is true. It wont look good for him will it?
All money is traceable, he will have to explain his actions if so.
Oh no....I can just see it now, 10,750,000 words of where,how, why he moved his assets...oh no! Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse 498128
The Judge will have died a natural death by the time he has finished talking.
He doesn't realise one thing, its not about the money with G & K, its about stopping a vile man from preventing Madeleine being found.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 pm

He doesn't realise one thing, its not about the money with G & K, its about stopping a vile man from preventing Madeleine being found.

Exactly so Peaceful, there you have stated it in a nutshell, Bennett does NOT realise that this is NOT about money to the McCanns, it NEVER has been, but he along with the other idiots have totally misread that all along, the one and only thing that matters to Kate and Gerry and to their family and friends, is finding Madeleine and it has never, ever been about money.

The antis lack cognitive thought, reason and logic, they are simply incapable of understanding anything beyond spite, malice and their own little worlds full of vilification and persecuting innocent people. They are sad and pathetic and a lost cause, take away their spite and vile stalking of two innocent people and their lives return to the empty shell they once were before Madeleine was abducted. Madeleine meant nothing to them then and she means even less to them now, they are using the child as a vessel for all the bile, bitterness and hatred that has built up in their sad pathetic lives over the years of their feeble existences.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 pm

So true Rosie. I often wonder what they did for 'entertainment; before Madeleine went missing?
bennett, well, we know what he did, he jumped on any bandwagon that would catapult him to glory. Anyone, any case, any high profile, anything. So this was no different. But the others?? Which gutter did they crawl from? Whichever it was, I hope when they crawl back its filed with the acid they themselves spewed.
None of them deserve breathing space.
Madeleine always has and always will be until she is found, the McCanns priority. No amount of money will ease their pain, only finding Madeleine safe and well will do that.
bennetts money means nothing to them.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 pm

I believe that they will take action against Bennett and I believe they will win, nothing would give greater pleasure in seeing Bennett making a £50.000 donation to the fund, oh sweet irony!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Bennett's Pathetic & Feeble Excuse Icon_flower lol
How ironic would it be, if it was bennets 'contribution' of 50k be the funding that finds Madeleine? Poetic Justice.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:43 am

They have had to create this "opposite world" where the McCanns and their friends and family are cold, unthinking monsters. That's why they have to try and show the "murder" was planned, before the date Madeleine disappeared, that the McCanns are cold, angry, weak, etc. because otherwise their thesis fails and they know it. No one knows it better than the PJ -- swinging allegations anyone?

Normal humans hope against hope that such things are not true and are stunned and saddened by events like BabyP which show they do happen.
This crew is absolutely titillated by it and WANT it to be true in this case. They enjoy formulating lies and envisioning fantasies where it IS true.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:11 am

Excellent analysis blu!

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 am

That's what used to sicken me so much when I read the 3as. They were almost having orgasms at the thought that Madeleine was dead and the McCanns killed her, (I was going to add all the things they had said but realised we dont need to go there, its too sick)..
but their joy at a 'dead' child was too disgusting for any normal person to listen to. The majority of (almost) normal people left at that stage, the few remain in their cess pit of a forum with the old die hards who are too fixed with hate to ever change.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 am

Exactly, peaceful, it's quite sick. They are just awful. They act as if they are talking about Sharon Lawrence or Ian Huntley, or OJ, that these are open and shut cases, and it couldn't be farther from the truth.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 am

Disgusting freaks

Pedro Silva
Grand Member