Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children

+4
vee8
christabel
clairesy
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children Empty New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:52 am

This nearly broke my heart, sung by children for another child has to be the most touching of tributes and appeals ever.

Thanks Janet for sending this to us.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children Empty Re: New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 am

awww thats a lovely video and song,ive heard the song many times before,but it always touches my heart.Perhaps this song should get more publicity,maybe it could help find Madeleine??

Can we try to get it more publicity,how could we do that? Id like to see the song released so that the whole world gets to hear this everyday,on radios,music stations etc etc.It can only help surly? and perhaps the person responsible for writing it would be happy to help fund the search for her with donating so much of the profits towards to find Madeleine fund?Who sung this originally i believe it was some guy with a guitar??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children Empty Re: New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 am

Rosiepops wrote:

This nearly broke my heart, sung by children for another child has to be the most touching of tributes and appeals ever.

Here it is Clairesy

This is our Christmas version performed by Kathleen ~ Songbird

"We're Still Looking For You Madeleine"

Written by whymadeleine

Jan-14-10 10:28pm

I am the mum of the little girl Katie singing in this video. As i listen to the little ones praying followed by Madeleines song I sit here with tears flowing. If anything is going to touch peoples hearts it will be this video .Let the children call out . My heart breaks as i listen to Madeleines mum and think how much i miss katie who is in england right now on holiday It's times like this we have to thank god for the blessings in our lives and pray for Madeleines safe return.

I would like to say a huge thank you to Nigel and Janet for the privilege of our family being able to do something that god willing will help in the search for Madeleine. I am so proud of Katies beautiful heart and i know she will pray daily for Madeleine to come home.. To the other children praying on the video you have done a really wonderful thing that can teach us big people , you have taught us to always pray.
God Bless to all of you and the hard work you put into such a worthy cause .

Original

A Wearside musician has penned a song in a bid to help promote the search for Madeleine McCann.

Madeleine's Song is a heartfelt plea from Nigel Graham, 38, to her kidnapper to give her up.

Nigel, of Wellbank Road, High Usworth, Washington, believes some rich person has hired someone to kidnap her and she could be anywhere in the world.

He is also angry that the finger of suspicion has fallen on Madeleine's distraught parents, Kate and Gerry. "I think it's a disgrace the way her parents have been treated.

Everything should be focused on finding her wherever she ...

http://bringmadeleinehome.com
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 am

Oh Jeez, I'm wrecked now.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:15 am

Thank you for posting here those two lovely videos. Thank you Nigel and Janet.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 am

I know Vee, I think it is so special being sung by children and then the prayer recited by a child afterwards is so touching. I think the song is so catchy, would be great if someone like Simon Cowl heard it and promoted it and it would help top up the fund, I believe the man that composed the original song has signed the copyright over to Kate and Gerry. The song is really touching and I am constantly overwhelmed by the selflessness of some people, they do so much and give so much, makes me feel truly humble.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 am

Im gonna try to contact someone about the song.Not sure what to do or how to do it just yet but i think its a very catchy song to.And could help to find her.At the very very least it will once again boast the public awareness into her disappearance and encourage folk to keep an extra eye out for her.Also it will add much needed funds to help with the search.I'l let ya know how i get on
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 am

This is heartbreaking.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 am

Rosiepops wrote:

You are so welcome Rosie,

I have just read some of the lovely reactions on this post, and I want to share with you all of you ..
how the children came to put this song together.

The first child's voice is my eldest daughter 9 she recites our poem to everyone out there who still holds hope for Madeleine's safe return ..

Katie is 11 her mum Kathleen was recording her own version when Katie asked her if she could sing it ..
you can see from her post it was a very emotional experience ..

The little girl saying her prayers at the end is my yougest at age 6, I can still see her stood next to me ..
her hands clasped praying with her eyes closed tight .. Madeleine has touched so many little hearts too.

We have posted this song all over the internet in the hope that it will reach Madeleine, wrote to news papers radio stations .. and Rosie was correct when she said that Madeleine's fund were given full copyright to Madeleine's song.
So if any of you can help to get this message out further your help would be truly appreciated.

Thank's again for sharing Madeleine's song x
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children Empty Janet here you go!

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvaDS_Ttk3U&feature=player_embedded

(I think I already added this for you a litttle while ago)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Muchas Gracias Amigo
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

New Video From Don't Let Them Hurt Our Children 907912 still makes me weep everytime.........It's so unfair and wrong this little one needs to be home with her family..NOW !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down