Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Campaign video!

5 posters

Go down

New Campaign video! Empty New Campaign video!

Post by Chicane Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Mies, 16, is one of the young people in the students project of Find Madeleine.
She is also Moderator on the Dutch Hyves Help Madeleine vinden.. and made the design/background of the Hyves.
She and another student made this FM campaign video:

Mies is a lovely, very talented girl. I am very proud of her!!
She has her own YouTube video Channel full of Madeleine video's: Look4maddy

She was asked by American singer Jason Mraz to make a special Madeleine McCann video on one of his songs. Jason was touched by Madeleine's plight and for his own private reasons he requested Mies to make this video. She was, of course, thrilled...
Mies told me Jason was touched by this video!

New Campaign video! SRTaEQexTaBlWsxwDorhW9dns

This is what she wrote to her friends:

Mies Teunissen

Jason Mraz Shows his Support for "our" Maddy

Heey guys!!!

What can I say, The title says it all...

You have no idea how amazed, I was when I recieved a little mail over facebook not long ago, from a loverly woman {Emma}. She said she was very touched by the story of "Our" Maddy. So was her friend: Jason Mraz... Then My heart stopped a beat, Jason Mraz?? Isn't that that singer from ''I'm yours" ? You have got to be kidding me!! They wanted a video for Madeleine on one of his songs O.o I think I had over 1000 missed heartbeats that day.. Dear! If I (Me, Mies, Look4Maddy) Would like to make him one! O.o OMG Ofcourse!
I started off straight away I gave all I had, this had to be the most perfect touching video. Jason and Emma picked the song themself and I'm forever grateful for that, it's such a meaningfull song!

Friday Morning I even spoke to Jason, and MAN! I've just become his biggest fan! Each time I hear his song, no matter where, in the background in a film, in a shop. I shout out! HEY! GUYS! THERES JASON!! I think I'm slowely driving my parents insane!!

But That he, Jason, is doing this for "Our" Maddy totally amazes me! He & Emma are one of the most amazing persons I know! I can't say it enough, thank you for this amazing big change you gave me!! I was real pleased to 'work' with you. Whenever you need something else I'm gonna be here!!

Thank you, Thank you! Not only for giving me this change, but giving Madeleine this change! Spreading her story, her sweet face, her adorable smile.. But most of all her Sad Sad Ongoing nightmare. That dream we Can't seem to wake up from. I hope that with your help, will give us that breakthrough we have been hoping for, for over 3 years. Almost 3 and a half years, and I hope with your help we can Bring Princess Madeleine home!

I think I've said it so many times, but I can't say it enough! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Please all visit his blogg where Monday Jason will also upload the video!! He's an amazing person! He's so sweet and caring.
http://freshnessfactorfivethousand.bl...

Jason & Emma Thank you, and I Love you both! For who you are and for doing this!!

THANK YOU!
~!!Please take a look at the video :)!!~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruakxnAbAZ4

♥ Jason Mraz Shows his Support ♥

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

New Campaign video! Empty Re: New Campaign video!

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Well done Mies, well done Jason Mraz. Excellent. Thank you. I have also send it to everyone I know, who are true supporters of our mission.
applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 am

clapping highfive Mies and Jason.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:46 am

That's incredible, good for her, and I look forward to seeing it posted! That's amazing - it's so gratifying, I am sure, for the McCanns, that people still take an interest in Madeleine being found so long on.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am

What a fabulous, fabulous video. I cried all the way though it. Well done Mies and Jason!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down