Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Evil & Vile Poems

+12
clairesy
maria
Peaceful1
calcite51
Pedro Silva
rosemary
May
vee8
bluj1515
Sabot
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recent Evil & Vile Poems Empty Recent Evil & Vile Poems

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 am

The recent evil and vile poems that we have all read made me think, someone had to actually sit down and PURPOSEFULLY think those vile, spiteful, hurtful things up. They sat there and thought of the most horrible things they could possibly say in rhyme, what do they suppose that makes them?
What totally pathetic evil creatures. One day they will have to account for their words, I hope they can forgive themselves, because I can't.

I wonder what the relatives of these people would think of them if they read their bile, that they spew forth across the internet on a daily basis?

Even if I thought someone was guilty, if one of my children wrote things like I have seen written I would be deeply ashamed and I would think that I had failed them somehow. I can see the relatives of these people recoiling in horror reading the threats of physical violence, the disgusting sexual innuendos, the libellous accusations of paedophilia, even though there is not a shred of evidence to back any of it up, the stalking and the downright nastiness of people escaping from their minds on to the internet in various hate blogs and forums.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Recent Evil & Vile Poems Empty Re: Recent Evil & Vile Poems

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:40 am

I've given up trying to understand how their warped minds work Rosie. I believe these people are social misfits who without the internet, live a sad lonely existence.

These social outcasts cant mix in real life, but the internet has provided them with a community where for the first time in their life they probably feel like somebody.

They are all trying to out do the other and remain "important" in their new found "little" world. As we have seen, when they feel their power is threatened, they turn on their own. Remove their keyboard and they are nobody again.

Unfortunately, these people will never change, but somewhere down the line they will pay for their actions and lets see how brave they are then!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 am

Hey, come on, I live alone and spend a lot of time on The Net, and I don't think like these people do.
And without a shadow of doubt, nor do any of my children.

Pitchforking has been a social evil since time began, and has always done much damage. We are just more aware of it now.

No, I don't think that these people will ever be brought to book in Law. It is up to the likes of us to confront them in real life, and to demand if they have any proof of the nasty gossip that they thrive on.

You won't be popular if you do. But hey ho, at least you will feel good about youselves.

Believe me, I do know what I am talking about.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 am

Sabot, I was not referring to the likes of your goodself or any of my own friends and family.

It is my opnion of the type of people that are capable of writing some of the most evil, sick, twisted poems I have ever seen.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Sabot, I was not referring to the likes of your goodself or any of my own friends and family.

It is my opnion of the type of people that are capable of writing some of the most evil, sick, twisted poems I have ever seen.

I know you weren't refering to me, Darling. I was just pointing out that being alone or even lonely is not necessarily a precursor to living a vile life.
Some of us manage quite well alone, and continue to have compassion and common bleeding sense.

As for their so called poems, they are just paradies of their sick minds. The ability to rhyme doesn't always produce something beautiful. Pretty ghastly generally.

Don't call us. We'll call you.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 am

I know exactly what you mean Tinks, I have trouble understanding how someone can deliberately sit down in order to think up something as despicable as the things they have written, to me this is not conducive to a healthy mind, whether they live alone or with others. I thought I was passed caring what those vile creatures wrote, but everytime I think that they go and surpass themselves and God knows how, but they manage to sink even lower into the mire.

It struck me that in order to compose their filth, they actually had to concentrate their minds upon producing it, not just a passing few lines on a post, but a poem of the nastiest drivel I have ever read. They cannot be normal, normal people would have pulled themselves up.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 am

That's what bothers me. They take time to sit and write those poems and those stories and they think about those fantasies and those terrible scenarios. Time when they are not on the internet, etc.

I think about the case sometimes when I am not online but I usually only react to what is written and what other posters bring up and write.

It is frightening.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:11 am

Correctly interpreted Bluj, I sometimes think about Madeleine when I am not online, which is quite a bit these days, but my thoughts run to thinking how I can help, or if I haven't seen the news, i wonder if anything has broken regarding Madeleine. Every morning when I get up I go into the kitchen and turn on Sky news and pray that I will see breaking news running across the screen that Madeleine has been found safe and well, but these other vile creatures must turn their offline time into think about what nasty awful thing they can write in order to cause pain to Madeleine's parents and this to me isn't normal.
Let's face it, they have not got a shred of evidence to back up anything they say, so they are engaging their minds in sheer hatred and they just do not see it, I wonder if their relatives do?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 am

Don't you think that we all hope for that, Rosie? But what to do about a long given fact is somethig else at all.

Always some people will find the worst.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 am

I read one poem just a few days ago, which I will not copy on here on grounds of decency, which was clearly and without doubt written by a paedophile. The wording, the expression, could only have come from someone familiar with the whole pervertion thing.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 am

I understand that most people want what I want Sabot, however that wasn't my point, I was just trying to convey and question the thought behind what makes some people take up their time in pursuance of pure hatred.
Maybe what some of us actually do is not much in comparison, but we give up virtually all of our spare time doing it and hoping we are at least making a small difference.
A lot of us on here have done a great many things and continue to do many things each day and we have helped, I know we have from the "type" of correspondence we have received. None of us fool ourselves that we can solve this, but what we can do is help and at least we have found a small way to do this.
I know Clairesy and Minxy on here have done things to help too, so do Modd and Vee, we do what we can.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 am

vee8 wrote:I read one poem just a few days ago, which I will not copy on here on grounds of decency, which was clearly and without doubt written by a paedophile. The wording, the expression, could only have come from someone familiar with the whole pervertion thing.

I think I saw that Vee and it shocked me because I too realised it must have been written by a paedophile, yet apparently this is deemed OK because t is anti McCann!
it was that kind of bile that made me wonder how they actually sat down to compose such filth and appalling nastiness, they actually sat down in front of their screens and thought of words that rhymed with each other, in order to hurt people, the mindset of that kind of person is shocking. Also what has surprised me is the number of sick people that are prepared to do this and slap each other on the back for doing this, where are their heads for goodness sakes? I saw a poem on that idiot Lawrence's blog, where she said that she said that she could not pass up on the chance of publishing some sick vile trash that some [m]ucked up brainless moron had written, that to me makes her as sick as the person that calls himself "HardlineMarxist"!

The fact that the idiot has chosen such a name for itself just shows their alarming ignorance, especially in this case! Kate and Gerry McCann were not just handed their medical degrees they worked hard for them, in fact they worked hard for everything they had, Gerry especially came from the streets of Glasgow to become a consultant. I wonder what "struggle" hardlinemarxist has had? I bet the most struggle that particular ignoramus has ever had is to drag himself out of bed to go and sign on. Marxism he/she would not know if it jumped up and bit it on its spreading backside!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Rosiepops wrote:I understand that most people want what I want Sabot, however that wasn't my point, I was just trying to convey and question the thought behind what makes some people take up their time in pursuance of pure hatred.
Maybe what some of us actually do is not much in comparison, but we give up virtually all of our spare time doing it and hoping we are at least making a small difference.
A lot of us on here have done a great many things and continue to do many things each day and we have helped, I know we have from the "type" of correspondence we have received. None of us fool ourselves that we can solve this, but what we can do is help and at least we have found a small way to do this.
I know Clairesy and Minxy on here have done things to help too, so do Modd and Vee, we do what we can.

Oh Dear, Dear, Rosie, You don't know me at all. I have never hated anyone in all of my life. I am only ever going to feel incredibly sorry for them.

Sorry about that. But there you go.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 pm

Some of these vile contributors sadly have vile parents too. They are obviously not happy people to be able to attack the McCanns as they do. The ones I truly hate the most are those who attack little Madeleine and joke about her. She is an innocent in all of this as, I feel, are her parents. Oh, if only they had stayed in the apartment on that night.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 am

Sabot I try not to waste my time hating anyone, far too much energy wasted on negativity, but this will not stop me doing what I can to keep those people in check. I am not sure how we got on to you hating anyone because this is most definitely not what I was trying to explain, I wasn't even thinking of you.
May has it there, this hatred seems to run in families, this is what I was trying to get at.
I am not sure if this kind of thing has always been present and has just been exacerbated by the dawning of the internet, but I am pretty sure I have never seen evil spoken like this before the internet came crashing into our lives, others may have, I haven't. It is as if the internet has freed vile tongues and freed the already scant inhibitions of the terminally narcissistic.
But it is a worry, where are we heading? What is the world going to be like for my children, grandchildren etc? It is scary.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 am

Rosie you have the power to affect these evil anti Madeleine people, not by addressing your energies directly toward them or by even allowing yourself to read their vileness, but by ignoring them, and continuing to write your wonderfully supportive blog and postings on this site. I sincerely believe that berating them and quoting them or even referring to them is a waste of energy and damaging to the soul.
They feed off your energies. They love it Rosie, they love your anger and your protestations of disgust, it thrills them. They will always exist and yes, it is quite true, the Internet has given them a voice, a hideous one, one we should all ignore.

Trust that they have NO power. Fear them not Rosie.

When I first started posting and looking at comments on Madeleine I was so truly shocked by what I read and I mourned for months over how to address it. I imagined it was necessary for me and for others to challenge their sick and warped and twisted ravings. I had an imaginary God on my side! Now I have come to realise that this was naive and a painful error. It was harming me far more than any of them. And ultimately good will overcome evil Rosie. We on this little forum are NOT doing nothing, we are NOT turning a blind eye, we are NOT remaining silent.

We support each other and Kate and Gerry and all the forces of good in the world. At least that is the way I have come to see it. It is vastly more important to keep the flame alive, the candle of hope, than to stalk the vile dark alleyways of evil and sickness.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 am

Recent Evil & Vile Poems 985497 Rosemary, such wise words and so true.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:27 am

Absolutely right Rosemary.
Recent Evil & Vile Poems 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 am

I've arrived to the same conclusion Rosemary but occasionally I still write comments on the antis' site - but I do think they will eventually drive themselves crazy (if they're not there already).
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Well said Rosemary. The more these people think they are getting to us, and the McCann family, the more they will attack.
Its feeding them by reacting. You are so right. Waste of energy fighting them. We should just concentrate on finding Madeleine because after all, that's all that's important. Nothing else matters.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:39 pm

I've been doing something else regarding Madeleine and all that is going on about her and the search for her. So, I'm a bit too touchy right now.

But i think I should pick up on something Peaceful (and Rosemary) have said. We should simply ignore these people. Not only because they divert us from more important issues and activities, but mainly if we take notice about them that will effectivelly feed them on us and that WILL get at us. I believe Kate was 'caught' by their game during the trial. And it was so strong that I think that she is feeding them everyday, not by answering them or having any interchange with them, but by uncounciously thinking 'What if they are remotelly right...'. And they know it, they see it in her face.

That's why I think that Kate needs very very much our full support right now. Let's forget about these worms.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Rosemary I agree with what you ae saying, however, I think that you and the others have completey misunderstood the question I was asking. I was asking what kind of mind actually sits down on purpose to compose as much hatred as possible? It wasn't that I was feeling anything and I am certainly not worried about them, I just wondered.
I have been ignoring these idiots for so long now I barely even notice they are there and I certainly do not afford them many of my thoughts, as you say I have far better things to do with my time. BUT this does not mean that I will not act if I see something that requires action, I am not the kind of peson that will walk on by on the other side of the road. I'll be blowed if I allow that creep Bennett and his band of loonies to get away with their rubbish, they are harming the search for Madeleine, so appopriate action must be taken, if I did not do that then I would question why I was here at all.
I actually think I am the most unparanoid person I know, I don't get in a tiz about many things and people and I don't worry who people may be with their many IDs, if that is what they want to do then let them, if that is how they want to waste their time, bravo, give them a slap on the back. If one of them gets in here under one of their many guises, so what? They are so demented that they are unable to contain themselves and they get shown the way out.

As Maria has said Kate needs support and this is what she will get, but just remember imo, I believe that ignoring these beasts has enabled them to grow stronger, it has fed them and because no action has been taken they grew bolder and bolder, if this book of Amaral's was sorted from day one, I doubt it would even have come to this court action, if Bennett's wings were clipped immediately the stalking incidents and the spread of his foul vile lying leaflets may never have happened, sometimes you do have to stand up for what you believe in, I appreciate others may not be of the same opinion and that is their right, mine right is to do as I think is best and be true to myself and my own beliefs and I have always done this throughout my life, I am too long in the tooth to change now.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 am

Rosie believe me I was not attacking your methods of dealing with them - the anti madeleine´s -or criticising you. We each of us find our own path through the moral maze in life. My way is mine own etc etc. I do think though that when Amaral and Bennett produced their foul "literature" it was for Kate and Gerry to take action, which they did but at enormous emotional cost to them both - which is why it was delayed action I feel, I may be wrong. That delay IMO is what allowed others on the Internet with such depravity to grow. That was K&G´s choice and God I can sympathise with them. But thankfully those evil voices have now both been stopped by appropriate legal means. All the others, the web sites and the forums and the blogs that mushroomed were and are meaningless IMO.

We know you have the right heart Rosie!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 am

Rosiepops wrote:The recent evil and vile poems that we have all read made me think, someone had to actually sit down and PURPOSEFULLY think those vile, spiteful, hurtful things up. They sat there and thought of the most horrible things they could possibly say in rhyme, what do they suppose that makes them?
What totally pathetic evil creatures. One day they will have to account for their words, I hope they can forgive themselves, because I can't.

I wonder what the relatives of these people would think of them if they read their bile, that they spew forth across the internet on a daily basis?

Even if I thought someone was guilty, if one of my children wrote things like I have seen written I would be deeply ashamed and I would think that I had failed them somehow. I can see the relatives of these people recoiling in horror reading the threats of physical violence, the disgusting sexual innuendos, the libellous accusations of paedophilia, even though there is not a shred of evidence to back any of it up, the stalking and the downright nastiness of people escaping from their minds on to the internet in various hate blogs and forums.

hi rosie,

Thats what have always found so sickening.It isn't about weather they believe the mccanns to be innocent or guilty, everyone as a right to believe what they want.Its about how another human being can be sooo cruel to another human.
Regardless of your beliefs you don't go and hurt a person more.

When people have horrible thoughts,or disturbing words to say about another person,you might imagine that they have suffered some sort of hurt by that person,so you can understand why they have the need to express themselves.I can understand that because i can feel the anger and the hurt they are expressing is a must.

But for another human to just willingly mock hurt or abuse another person for fun grieves me.It drives nails through me.There is no excuse for it,there is no need for it, and there is no justification in it either.

Rosie i wonder,like you, what their families and friends think of them.

But then in all honesty, i really believe that a person who can be sooooooo ignorant and hurtful towards someone elses feelings is also the same with others in their lives.Im a pretty good judge of character,i see this sort of thing everyday.A person whos filled with soo many hurtful words and enjoys expressing them even though they know its hurting someone else is normally a very powerful person in the family home to. The one who wears the trousers so to speak.'I lay he pavement for you to walk it' and 'do as i say, not as i do'.Any one who disagrees is wrong and therefore eligible for a good old bit of verbal.Which explains why us pros get the called child abusers etc And it explains why the mccanns have been abused by them on forums and blogs for over 2 years.The argument of them leaving the children alone that night is sooo dated now,but the antis will throw anything hurtful at them because they know by doing so it is going to hurt,it wrecks havoc amongst others,and that is what they want.And if they don't get the reaction they are looking for they dig deeper and throw something else up until they finally get the reaction they want.

Power freaks who will not be undermined or cross examined even though they know that they are in the wrong. For someone like that, seeing someone hurting over what THEY have done or said to them is a sort of stress reliever for their own feelings.Its about power.

You cannot reason with the unreasonable!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Recent Evil & Vile Poems Empty Rosie

Post by maria Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 am

You are so very right! I would only change 'ignoring them' by 'treating them with tweezers'. That is, I still think we must ignore them, but be vigilant, and at the very first show of their claws, just crash them.

However, this damned book could not be stopped out of court, but it could have been stopped much earlier, almost the day it was launched. And all the other subproducts would never see the light of day. So, yes, ignore them in the sense that don't answer them and do not spend much f your time with them, but always vigilant.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next