Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park?

+6
Cath
kazcut
Pedro Silva
vee8
dianeh
christabel
10 posters

Go down

Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park? Empty Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park?

Post by christabel Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Great post from Tony's blog

Tell Me Oh Wise And Wondrous Amaral....Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park?

Because the poor dog is utterly confused by it.

How the dog reacted:
Sniffed the car....runs and barks at the wall......called back to the car.....runs back to the wall.....called back to the car......runs back to the wall and continues to bark at....what?

Eventually returns to the car to be shown an area it had already checked and Shazam it gets a scent.....of what?

Well, we all know, it couldn't have been a cadaver, well not on the outside of the vehicle and; nothing was found on the front seat or the carpet in the front.....so are we to assume it was merely the blood on the key fob, blood which turned out belonged to Gerry McCann, the driver of the vehicle?
The wall intrigued me so, I studied the video as close as was possible. Low and behold, the area the dog was interested in, was just the right level that a person leaning against it would reach.

Fancy that!

Now, either the person leaning against the wall up and died, not only up and died but, stood in death against the wall for 120 minutes. Or, the person was bleeding like a stuck pig and covered the wall in his blood or their hands were contaminated with cadaverine.....which was it?

Moving to the inside of the vehicle, I noticed it was Keela and not Eddie inside the vehicle, Keela being the dog whose sole purpose is to discover blood. It must have been invisible to the naked eye, because, she took an age to find it and found it only after some extreme coaxing.

But hang on, if Eddie is the cadaver dog, and Amaral said the little girl was transported in the vehicle, why wasn't Eddie in the boot of the vehicle....cadavers don't bleed....they leak fluids, but three weeks after death......nah! The Blood aint pumping if the heart aint bumping.

Let's just say for a moment though that there was a body, and it was leaking fluids into the vehicle....

Ask any Forensic pathologist what the odor would have been from a three week old cadaver that is leaking fluids into a confined space and he will tell you, a dog isn't needed to detect it. The odor would hit you in the face the moment you opened the vehicle door.....it doesn't go away!

Now, I have seen a statement where a witness.....note I said A witness said the car door was left open for two days to get rid of some sort of smell.....only one witness saw this.....you mean the Sky reporter missed it....how about the Portuguese Media.....they didn't see this?

Hell, half the world's media was camped on the McCanns and not one of them saw it? Aw c'mon...what about the police....surely they saw it, they were there too....?

Amaral also said, the McCanns were being watched closely yet, none of them saw the McCanns go down to the beach, dig up the fridge remove their child's body, transfer it into the vehicle and drive off...I would have thought the fridge sitting amongst holidaymakers in the middle of the beach would have been a dead give away but, they saw nothing.....do they all have dogs and white canes?

The more I read of the files, the less enamored I become with Defective Amaral's investigative skills......Hatchet job comes to mind in fact.....a poorly constructed hatchet job at that!

Oh, and we can now add concrete walls to Eddie's detecting skills.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=66185eab7fb257d6
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park? Empty Re: Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park?

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Yeah, just read it on Tony's blog. Had a bit of a laugh with it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park? Empty Re: Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park?

Post by vee8 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm

The man is very astute! But can someone ask him to sort out the jumping text please?! It's making his blog a buggah to read!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 pm

More lies, smears, faked evidences planted by GA.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

i do remember them saying that when the dog can smell the scent it does look up and try and find it

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 pm

where can i post a post in private about the case ??

something was playing on my mind all night .just want to run something past you

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

In a members only section of the board?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Cath wrote:In a members only section of the board?

lol there are so many ive been up down up down bit like the dog lol

any suggestion to where i can run a theory

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm

kazcut wrote:

lol I haven't got a clue myself what's open or not, most of the board is open for public view. Perhaps you could send Rosie or Christabel a pm, ask them?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Cath wrote:
kazcut wrote:

lol I haven't got a clue myself what's open or not, most of the board is open for public view. Perhaps you could send Rosie or Christabel a pm, ask them?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
took me ages to do it then i realised it was in the wrong place so took it off

o well x

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Ask any Forensic pathologist what the odor would have been from a three week old cadaver that is leaking fluids into a confined space and he will tell you, a dog isn't needed to detect it. The odor would hit you in the face the moment you opened the vehicle door.....it doesn't go away!

Tony believe me, a three week cadaver in a boot, you would not need a dog and you sure would not have to open the door of the vehicle, you would smell 60 yards away!

No special detection needed!

There is no way they would be able to remove the odour from a cadaver that old from that car, no matter how many times they cleaned it, or how many times they left the boot open, it would be impossible, it would have permeated the fabric of the car on the sides and roof, even if the carpet was removed from the floor, which we know it had not been, because according to the fat defective, a 6 x 6 inch square of boot carpet contained some sort of DNA, he reckoned coming from Madeleine!

I ask you, a three week cadaver in that heat would be almost all liquid and Amaral wants us to believe that it only got on a 6 x 6 inch square of the carpet and the dog Eddie had to have about an hour and a dozen attempts at scenting it? Yeah fat man pull the other one, tell you what fatty fatty, we are not uneducated and we will not be brainwashed and intimidated by you and we make you this promise, we will not stop until Madeleine is found, returned home to her loving parents and the perpetrators caught and imprisoned, if that means you so be it.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

who died half way up the wall??? Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park? 466476 that's tickled me chris.Im giggling away at that. Ive just pictured some poor person running hell for leather from gonc and going splat!!

I wonder to, who died in the apartment and left just one grain of blood behind?

If someone had an accident where they were bleeding and it left them dead there would be more blood than just a spot of it.Even if the mccanns had scrubbed it the dogs would have been going nuts and more than one spot of blood would have been found.They would have found the scent of decomposing body everywhere.Especially if the mccanns had hid her body only to get it back out weeks later to hide it yet again.By that time the body would have been leaking bodily fluids and the dogs wouldn't have found a tiny bit of this and that here and there.They would have found immense amounts of it all over the bloody place.So goncs theory and him trying to frame the mccanns is deluded.Hes found a couple guilty(in his mind) based on the behavior of two confused dogs.Two dogs who are taken to an underground car park where over the years i would imagine lots of specks of blood have been dropped there....and they have let them lose on a car they have had in their custody for god knows how long.The dogs aint telling them nothing,They are barking mad,because even they know the whole things STINKS of a cover up.The poor things don't know weather they are coming or going.A body that is weeks old in a hot country in the middle of a summer month which would have been leaking fluids would have been like bday present for them dogs.But they fail to find the scent until eventually they are almost forced to find sumut by impatient cops who lead them to the exact spot where the evidence lays.How did the cop know where to lead the dog??Does he have xray eyes??If so why didn't they think of using him in the first bloody place.

remember to that before uk cops took the dogs out Portuguese police had used their own dogs which they claimed to be the dogs b@l@x.They said they didn't want help from uk because they coping just fine on their own,that the dogs had traced Madeleine's scent here there and everywhere.even to murats :)

Hmmm they soon altered their tone though when the worlds attention turned onto their mistakes and corruption didn't they.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 pm

vee8 wrote:The man is very astute! But can someone ask him to sort out the jumping text please?! It's making his blog a buggah to read!

I think he must have done something about it because I can't get in at all again.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 am

It was the picture slide show that was making it jump. The jumping was occurring when the pictures changed sides.

The slide show is gone now, so no more jumping.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Much easier to read again now yes. Who Died Half-Way Up The Wall In The Underground Car Park? 62657

Planted evidence, Said that from Day 1.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Yes, planted evidence, and we know by whom: GA.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Pedro, you mean he actually did his own dirty work? Dragged himself from the bar to do that? Or did he get his little underdogs to plant it for him?
But planted evidence all the same IMO.
Madeleine is no more dead than I am!
Time to fess up amaral, we know you know!
Don't underestimate us lot here.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down