Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths!

+9
maria
Sabot
rosemary
May
maria theresa
lily
calcite51
dianeh
Rosie
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths!

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 am

Sabot

I agree with you and Rosie. I dont believe that Amaral is providing an adequate defense, and I doubt that the McCanns are going to have to prove much at all, if anything. I also suggest that the McCanns will not have to testify at all.

I will go one step further and say that I doubt that Amaral will testify either. All he will do is commit further libel. He needs to show proof that what he says is true, and he is clearly not doing that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths!

Post by maria Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:40 am

Maria T

This is not the libel case, just Amaral's appeal on the injunction of his book. Yes, it will give good indications for the libel trial, but still we are only on the veeeery beginning. And Amaral is doomed, I've watched it yesterday and today. Not a single witness comes out in one piece, and they are heavy artillery!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:42 am

Oh, and about taking the stand, this is a misunderstanding, none of them will take the stand in this process, only when the libel case trial takes place.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks for clarifying that Maria.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 am

dianeh wrote:Sabot

I agree with you and Rosie. I dont believe that Amaral is providing an adequate defense, and I doubt that the McCanns are going to have to prove much at all, if anything. I also suggest that the McCanns will not have to testify at all.

I will go one step further and say that I doubt that Amaral will testify either. All he will do is commit further libel. He needs to show proof that what he says is true, and he is clearly not doing that.

What a pity. I would so love to see him drop himself in the s### in court.

Or better still, waffle.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 am

maria wrote:Oh, and about taking the stand, this is a misunderstanding, none of them will take the stand in this process, only when the libel case trial takes place.

This is what I thought too Maria. I couldnt see the point of the McCanns or Amaral taking the stand in this appeal against the injunction on the book. I also am having a problem with why the Amaral used the witnesses he used, and keeps discussing the investigation.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am

maria wrote:Maria T

This is not the libel case, just Amaral's appeal on the injunction of his book. Yes, it will give good indications for the libel trial, but still we are only on the veeeery beginning. And Amaral is doomed, I've watched it yesterday and today. Not a single witness comes out in one piece, and they are heavy artillery!

Maria, so wehn will the libel trial start proper then? I expect you are tired and have to be up early tomorrow. Take care. (I have emailed you maria)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 am

Sabot wrote:
dianeh wrote:Sabot

What a pity. I would so love to see him drop himself in the s### in court.

Or better still, waffle.

Be fair to the man Sabot, we have seen him waffle, this is all he ever does! I hope he does speak, because I would love to see him drop himself firmly in it too!

I have it on good authority that he tried to upstage Gerry, but got the time wrong. He cannot do anything right really can he?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

They are only hearing one side of the argument at the mo though.There is no good going to court and confusing everyone and everything by bouncing back and forth,back and forth, back and forth, all day because it confuses things.
They will hear the case of gonc first(as the mccanns wanted) and then after all as been said and done,they shall start hearing the other side of the story.Thats when the sh/t will hit the fan and the headlines will change in the papers,thankfully because im sick of reading these sicking words on the front of our papers lately.

I wish we could go to that court and support the mccanns in person it would lovely to meet them and support them in person.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I think I was probably confusing the actual libel trial with this, which is about the injunction. However, there is obviously overlap. I presume that Amaral's defence in the libel trial will be similar, so I also think he is on very shaky ground.

I just hate seeing the awful old lies being peddled again!

Thank you!

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 pm

maria theresa wrote:Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I think I was probably confusing the actual libel trial with this, which is about the injunction. However, there is obviously overlap. I presume that Amaral's defence in the libel trial will be similar, so I also think he is on very shaky ground.

I just hate seeing the awful old lies being peddled again!

Thank you!

I think Isabel Duarte is building a very nice case for Libel. With the assistance of Amaral and fans.

This is a classic case of exposing their under belly.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

This is a classic case of exposing their under belly.

Thank you. That has put a very unpleasant picture in my mind of gonzo's underbelly now.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Vee thank your lucky stars that its just his underbelly you are picturing and not his undercarriage.

Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 503613
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:37 pm

I dunno Vee, that piccy of him with his book and on his mobile phone, I thought he had lost a huge amount of weight?
Can Maria verify this or is it trick photography?
I mean, look what the papers did to Butler! lol Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 396948 Classic!!
Maybe Gonc has paid the photographer to get him from his best angle! LOL
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 am

dianeh wrote:Vee thank your lucky stars that its just his underbelly you are picturing and not his undercarriage.

Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 503613
Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 628704

Now look what you made me do! Daily Express On The trial *A MUST Read* Explodes Myths! - Page 2 176433
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 am

You will probably not accept this theory but to me the whole thing is like a play in which each one is an actor following a script. Amaral's stupid book, the absurd accusations against the McCanns, the trials, and everything else, is part of a plot designed to cover up the crime on behalf of one or more powerful individual(s) who are ultimately responsible for the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann. Further, I believe the child or the truth can only be found by using extra judicial methods.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 am

Robert Argiz wrote:You will probably not accept this theory but to me the whole thing is like a play in which each one is an actor following a script. Amaral's stupid book, the absurd accusations against the McCanns, the trials, and everything else, is part of a plot designed to cover up the crime on behalf of one or more powerful individual(s) who are ultimately responsible for the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann. Further, I believe the child or the truth can only be found by using extra judicial methods.

I am not entirely against your opinions, Robert. But it is difficult to know what to do.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:53 am

Robert
What exactly are extra judicial methods? We are all reading from the same songbook BTW!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:50 am

I will not go into details on what I mean by "extra judicial methods" here on the forum because it would be against the rules. If you want me to explain what I mean, my address is: rargiz@gmail.com

I inform you that I have already told my ideas to another person who asked me the same question. I don't remember the person's name but I made it clear that my statements were not in any way connected with this forum or with the OOJC to which I belong. The convictions are mine only. Yes, I wrote "convictions" and not ideas. I am totally convinced that Madeleine will not be found with conventional investigation methods in view of the case's nature. Who will agree with me? Probabaly no one but it does not matter because the heart does not lie when it speaks to you. For me to make this statement I must have good enough reasons for doing so. And I do.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2