Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

+19
Sabot
lily
lizzi
maria theresa
kazcut
dianeh
calcite51
Cath
christabel
bluj1515
vee8
clairesy
blondie
rosemary
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
Pedro Silva
May
Rosie
23 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 21 Empty Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 pm

From what I hear of amaral Pedro, is that he has no respect for anything or anybody. He cheats on his wife, he drives drunk with his child in his car, he couldnt be bothered to move away from his beer to search for Madeleine on the night she went missing and days that followed.
That man has no respect at all.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 21 Empty Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Catkins Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:From what I hear of amaral Pedro, is that he has no respect for anything or anybody. He cheats on his wife, he drives drunk with his child in his car, he couldnt be bothered to move away from his beer to search for Madeleine on the night she went missing and days that followed.
That man has no respect at all.
Totally agree with you.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

You´re right my friend Peaceful1, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 am

At last.....the book's arrived! I was getting just a bit worried because it took so long to arrive but it was obviously just the bad weather and the backlog which caused the delay.

I'm now looking forward to getting up to speed by reading your account of the Investigation and getting an even clearer idea of the twisting of facts which has gone into the harassment Kate and Gerry have put up with.

Thank you to all contributors, by the way. Not an easy task, but a very worthwhile one, to put the record straight in the face of all the leaks and lies.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 am

just thinking out loud here ,you know if kate and gerry win this case with amaral
could they demand the files to be reopened?after all if his book is based on the files and they prove they damaged the search for madeleine does that mean the files /investigation damaged the search for madeleine and can be reopened?
we know the pj didnt want to carry on with the case ,
maybe the british [scotland yard ]could be brought in to investigate it ,all i know is no other country can take over a case so maybe going to court they could change this ??

i wonder if this was the plan from katye and gerry they needed to get him in to court for this ??
i may have lost the plot but we will have to wait and see

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 21 Empty Kaz

Post by maria Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 pm

The book is based on the files to the extent that it contains bit and pieces that, glued together by Amaral's views and 'flow of writing' make look the McCanns guilty. The book is full of lies, even in those parts that seem to come from the files. Remember what Amaral's witenesses said: the book is an outburst (Luis Neves), the book is an autobiography (Moita Flores). Also, the guy from Valentim de Carvalho (who I now think to be Luis Froes) says he wrote the book because he was irritated, he had been soiled. Do any of these evaluations give you or anybody else the confidence to be reading an unbiased book, based on the files, even based on that part of the files that he could know, by the date he left PJ?

How could we expect a reopening of the 'investigation' and I'm sorry to say, which 'investigation' would we get if we know, for instance, that the crime scene was sealed weeks after the abduction, that other people have been living at the apartment in the meantime, and as José Anes confirms, without a correct preservation and collection of indices an investigation is doomed? On the other hand, José Anes and Ricardo Paiva (yes!) tell us so, changing the investigator the investigation may change, that could give us some hope...

As to be reopened, it will always be under PJ's authority, forget any other 'wishes'. Nobody ever would even put any other hypothesis. It is a question of sovereignity, and that's indisputable and undesirable for everybody.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 pm

I agree Maria, to get this investigation "reopened" would take a minor miracle, but it will not stop us trying!
I think the files already contain more than enough "evidence" and doubts to get this investigation "reopened", in fact the files alone prove that the investigation *could* have been very much ongoing and should never have been shelved in the first place. The more of the files and statements I read, the more I am convinced that there was NEVER anything in there to make Kate and Gerry McCann suspects, but there was and of course remains more than enough "evidence" and doubts, to make several other people arguidos. I believe (in my opinion) that there is enough indirect "evidence" contained in those files, to have the man (Goncalo Amaral) who first conducted the investigation arrested and either made an official witness or even an arguido concerning Madeleine's abduction.
I believe (in my opinion) that Goncalo Amaral deliberately frustrated this investigation and deliberately withheld information that may have lead to Madeleine McCann and her abductors and this would NOT be the first time this man has been charged with this crime. Amaral is already serving an 18 month suspended prison sentence for committing perjury and withholding information, he is in fact a convicted criminal.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:30 pm

And if Amaral doesn't like what I am saying, he can always sue me for using my right to "freedom" of speech can't he?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 21 Empty Rosie

Post by maria Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 pm

I agree with you re the reopening of the investigation. My point is exactly that: which 'investigation' would we get if it is reopened? This one that has been shelved is about charging the McCanns for whatever happened and did not happen to Madeleine. And the other friends too, as accomplices.

I most certainly would like to see him brought to justice! Oh yes, I would! But unless 'new proof' is provided, he can't be touched.

As to the other case, it is a different story, there were 'new proofs' (the pictures) that allowed for a new process, not a reopening of the old one.

And by the way. Until the appeal(s) are finished, he is not 'convicted' of anything, he does not have to serve his (suspended) sentence, he doesn't have a criminal record. That cannot be invoked in any charge or trial. That's why, for instance, that could not be invoked in this injunction and cannot be invoked in the libel trial.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 am

And by the way. Until the appeal(s) are finished, he is not 'convicted' of anything, he does not have to serve his (suspended) sentence, he doesn't have a criminal record. That cannot be invoked in any charge or trial. That's why, for instance, that could not be invoked in this injunction and cannot be invoked in the libel trial.

I understand that Maria, but apparently, his "conviction" is about as likely to get overturned on appeal as the Portuguese attorney general is likely to order the investigation of Madeleine to be "reopened" (If you understand my drift?)
This is of course how he can say along with his "advocate" Joao Grade, that he intends to train as a lawyer, however, when his appeal is finished and his conviction stands legally, he will NOT be able to train as lawyer, because he will formally have a criminal record.
I am beginning to understand how this very sly dog works and this brings me to reiterate, never take Amaral for granted, he is not stupid and everything he does, he has an ulterior motive for and to think he is stupid is to underestimate his devious "criminal" mind.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 am

So if he is not stupid, then there is only one explanation for his Clueseau like behave during the investigation.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:32 am

I agree with you Rosiepops, good point Dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 am

dianeh wrote:So if he is not stupid, then there is only one explanation for his Clueseau like behave during the investigation.

One word 'deliberate'!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

And one other thing: Amaral's conclusion that the McCanns are guilty of concealing Madeleine's body and all the other rubbish IS in the files. Tavares de Almeida wrote it. And it was even signed by the prosecutor, Magalhães e Menezes. It was however dismissed by the judge, Frias. And certainly not corroborated by the Prosecutor's final report.

So 'being in the files' is by no means synonym of true, conclusive or unbiased. Or law abiding for that matter.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 am

The only one who is guilty here is GA.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am

maria wrote:And one other thing: Amaral's conclusion that the McCanns are guilty of concealing Madeleine's body and all the other rubbish IS in the files. Tavares de Almeida wrote it. And it was even signed by the prosecutor, Magalhães e Menezes. It was however dismissed by the judge, Frias. And certainly not corroborated by the Prosecutor's final report.

So 'being in the files' is by no means synonym of true, conclusive or unbiased. Or law abiding for that matter.

Hi All,

Hope everyone's well and sorry for not being around, much.

Another point that's interesting about Madeleine's body being hidden, is that Amaral, in this respect, is frequently misquoted. He actually didn't say that he thought Gerry had buried Madeleine's body. Stealing the proper detective work of Mark Harrison in ruling out burial (without acknowledgment, of course) he wove that in to some sinister narrative about his dog being nobbled by sinister Team McCann types, him finding it difficult to dig a hole to bury the dog's corpse and it coming to him in a flash how much 'easier' it would be to 'hide' a body. Of course, there's nothing easier than casually slipping the body of your own, beloved daughter somewhere where it won't be found. I reckon he'd have been better sticking to the 'burial' version. It was faintly less risible. But only faintly.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am

Hi HB

Maybe 'flash' is another word for dream. Dreams seem to be a prime source of evidence in this particular PJ investigation.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21